[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TFW the regional dex has none of your favorite Pokemon from past gens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

>>
Where's the regional dex
>>
>>29232028
It's assumed that the sprite list is the regional dex.
>>
>>29232001
You can transfer all gen 1 mons over from the e shop versions of blue/red/yellow and you can pretty much catch the rest in either XY or ORAS. But yeah, I agree, regional dex is shit.
>>
>>29232058
Venonat, Heatmor, Breloom... All my babies are stuck until Pokebank updates...
>>
>>29232084
Pokebank has updated? I just downloaded yesterday and mine works fine, are they updating it again?
>>
>>29232113
In January to work with Sun and Moon.
>>
None of my fave gen 4 & 5 bugs.No heatmor. No chatot.
Yeah, my hype just died.
>>
>>29232045
where's ledyba
where's corsola
>>
>>29232266
look again
>>
>>29232266
Both are present. Ledyba is 269 and 270.
Corsola is 327 and 328.
>>
Ledyba is in the spritelist
>>
>>29232001
anyone austistic enough to have a list of the regional dex?
>>
>>29232319
I will assume autism, apparently. Here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/file/x0kczw4taez6qht/sm.zip
>>
>using past-gen Pokemon in single player

lmao casual
>>
>>29232443
I assume I'll be done the single player before January, which is when we can use Pokebank.
>>
>>29232001
It's not fair, dammit. I wanted to explore the new region with my bro. I guess there's always PokeBank and Eggs, but...
>>
Went over the 854 image files in the zip dump and did the following:

1. Removed shiny images
2. Removed altogether gender variations and alternate forms (Castform forms, Silvally forms, Pikachus with hats, Meteor Thing forms, only form I left in was Zygarde's because I don't know if dog counts as separate entry in dex but maybe not)
3. Removed Megas (just for unique dex entry purposes)
4. Left only then Alolan forms (?) and unique dex entries.

The result is:
105 unique Kanto mons (including 17 Alolan forms)
30 Johto mons
33 Hoenn mons
29 Sinnoh mons
28 Unova mons
16 Kalos mons (2 of which are the Zygarde dog and Zygarde gundam)
86 Alola mons (8 of which are the beasts, and 2 of which are the Solgageo/Lunalea forms which I'm not sure if are preevolutions or forms)

For a total of ~310 mons, so I believe this dump is just the "Alola Dex" not the national one, the most important indicator being that starters and legendaries from other generations are absolutely missing which happens in every regional dex, but this still doesn't exclude the possibility of more Alolan-native mons that are not in Regional Dex but are in National Dex (most likely this is only Legendaries (like Heatran in GenIV), past gens evos, or hopefully at least one more new mega)

Interestingly regarding pseudos, there's Dragonite, Metagross, Salamence, and Goodra, but no Tyranitar or Hydreigon.
>>
I only ever use Pokemon introduced with a region.
>>
>>29232899
It's somewhat sad that Alolans aren't even the largest gen int their own game... Was X and Y in a similar boat? I assume so, since their Regional Pokedex was huge.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.