[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

More Pokemon yet to be revealed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3

File: fdgh.png (96KB, 702x575px) Image search: [Google]
fdgh.png
96KB, 702x575px
Going through all of the models/sprites, whatever you wanna call them, downloaded from a zip file, there seems to be a few missing, most from the newer Pokemon (14 I think it was) so could there still be Pokemon to be found out?
>>
>>29230864
I'd say Totem pokemon
>>
I'll take as much as I can get.
>>
Where did you get this OP if you do not mind me asking? And already I think there's probably a single-stage mon after Lurantis and maybe a male form to Salandit :P if the prior is the female form.
>>
>>29230936
Would make sense. Lurantis is confirmed to be a Totem.

OP, is there a blank space next to Gumshoos?
>>
>>29230936
Totem Pokemon don't get a new color though
>>
>>29230998
They might get a new, larger model for technical purposes, requiring a shiny texture as well.
>>
They're totem Pokemon. Notice how they're after Gumshoos and Lurantis, both of which have been confirmed as totems?

This also means that Salandit's evo and Kammo-o are going to be totems, though there are FOUR slots after Mimikyu so that one I'm not sure about
>>
File: Capture.png (26KB, 550x242px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
26KB, 550x242px
>>29230998
>>29230982
Yep. Totem pokemon confirmed.
>>
>>29231067
But then why 4 after Mimmikyu?

>>29231043

>yfw those 4 are the fossilmons
>>
>>29230982
Not OP, but I also have the zip file and yes, there's a blank png next to Gumshoos, Vikavolt, Salandit2,Jangmo-o3, and some others
>>
>>29231043
>though there are FOUR slots after Mimikyu so that one I'm not sure about

Actually scratch that, there are four after Mimikyu cause Mimikyu has two forms for its ability. So yeah, it fits. Mimikyu will also probably be a totem
>>
Post the entire thing so we can all take a look at it and speculate what's missing
>>
gender differences that aren't in the demo

note the blank spaces by a-raticate, whose normal form has gender differences. Female Mimikyu will likely have female Pikachu tail stick as a nice touch. Salandit may have a non-waifushit male form or even a split evo, knock on wood.

This softens the waifushit blow a little bit.
>>
>>29231123
http://www.mediafire.com/file/x0kczw4taez6qht/sm.zip
>>
>>29231043
>4 mimikyus that have use jigglypuff, clefairy, charizard and lucario dolls instead of pikachu
>>
>>29230936

I think you would be correct, I went back into the file and the Pokemon with blank spaces next to them are

- Raticate
- 4 blanks between Zygarde 10% and Zygarde 100% (50% is placed before 10% for some reason)
- Gumshoos
- Vikavolt
- Lurantis
- Salandit Evo
- Mimikyu (has 4 spaces after it? Odd)
- Komo'o

This kind confirms 7 Trial captains too...
>>
>>29231090
Mimikkyu and its shiny both have 2 images apiece, so I'd say hope for Raikyu (or whatever it would be called) still exists.
>>
>>29230864
They've already said that what was shown is only what is present in the demo. There are missing models, we don't know the full dex, so yes there's a few holes here and there.
>>
The fact that some are missing pretty much proves 100% that these left-in images were intentional by Game Freak, right?

Why else would they be missing unless they left the images in and erased a certain few for whatever reasons?
>>
The whole thing doesn't have legendaries, barring gen 7
>>
>>29231210
>- Mimikyu (has 4 spaces after it? Odd)
It's not odd at all. Mimikyu has its normal form and the form where it's all fucked up.
>>
>>29231223
I think it's because Mimmikyu has two models for its ability.

>>29231210
This is all well and fine, but we've already seen Wishiwashi as a totem.
>>
I'm going for this. Some stuff to be revealed with the full games.
It's gonna be fun.
>>
>>29231243
Because they did a shitty scrubbing job. That's basically it.
>>
>>29230864
>that shiny Lurantis
Lurantis, you're just begging me to have you on the team at this point.
>>
Did ORAS have any missing spaces?
>>
>>29231279
Yeah, that's what I'm saying -- the fact that it has 2 models for its ability (and thus 4 total models with the shiny) seems like a strong possibility for the 4 empty slots that come after. Its evolution would surely have the same ability.
>>
Where's the snowman and dolphin?
>>
>>29231348
Snowman is crab yeti
>>
>>29231279
Yes I see that Mimikyu has 2 models for it now, also, I missed Wishiwashi, there are a total of 7 Totem Pokemon.
>>
>>29231347
But wouldn't totem Mimmikyu have 4 slots as well?
>>
>>29231210
Well, let's assume the three we see in the post-demo trailer are Trial Captains that means the following types are covered:

Fire: Kiawe
Water: Lana
Grass: Mallow
Electric: Sophocles
Normal: Illima
Ghost: Girl with tattered clothes
Ground: Girl with Mudsdale and eyebrows
Flying: Guy with mustache and goatee

That's a lot of fucking trials, how are they fitting all this shit onto each island?

As for Kahunas:

Fighting - Hala
Rock - Olivia

That's 10 types represented with 8 remaining.
>>
>>29231348

Snowman - Yetti Crab (Yetti's are often called Snowmen)

Dolphin - Apparently the purple Tapu is based on a Dolphin, looks more like a swordfish or narwhal to me.
>>
>>29230864
Gender differences. Both black square pairs are next to overly feminine Pokémon, afterall.
>>
>>29231348
Dolphin is one of the Tapus, she's in a Dolphin shaped thing.
>>
>>29231453
>Ghost: Girl with tattered clothes
>Ground: Girl with Mudsdale and eyebrows
>Flying: Guy with mustache and goatee
What?
>>
Though don't see an actually dolphin and doubt Tapu Purple is it. It's more of a swordfish and a bad one at that. Anyways that begs the question of is there a space after Wishiwashi? Cause if not it might not be Totem Forms.
>>
>>29230936
Totem pokemon doesn't have a different model
>>
>>29231453

I think the old lady and man with Pelipper aren't trial captains but people who teach you the Z-Moves.

Over the last few days it's been going around that there are only 7 Trials

Normal, Grass, Fire, Water, Electric, Ghost and Dragon

and 4 Kahunas

Fighting, Rock, ?, ? - I'm guess that the other kahunas might be that old woman and that man with Pelipper, so Ground and Flying could be the other 2.
>>
>>29231510
Looks more like a swordfish or any random fish really, why are people saying dolphin?
>>
Then yeah, it's possible there's more pokemon out there. Heck for all we know guys it was what was gonna be kinda sorta in the demo. Though it's iffy cause leaving in the WHOLE dex like this, like the mascot legendaries, is super iffy.
>>
>>29231583

They have a slightly bigger model I think or it might be the glow effect that covers their body, either way, all of the Pokemon with spaces next to them are totem Pokemon so it only makes sense.
>>
>>29231544
pictures of captains are floating around somewhere too
There's also one that is like ice skating or something I believe.
>>
But we can't catch Totem Pokemon and these come from team preview, I'd say that there still are other pokemon
>>
>>29231672
The other pokemon also get the glow effect when using z moves
>>
IDK about that, like I understand the whole trial thing but then why give out the RL Z-Crystals like they are? And Why even have the Z-Crystals given out by a lot of the TC/Kahunas if not the majority of them you know?
>>
I'll be more than glad to get new Pokemon (especially fossilmons or a potential Raikkyu) but if we don't get any, I'll be okay. The ones we have are pretty good.
>>
>>29231705
They're blank for a reason.
>>
>>29231705
https://twitter.com/SciresM/status/788291336818397184
no
>>
>>29231686
WHERE? WHY IS THERE NO THREAD ABOUT THIS?
>>
But wait, don't you fight a Totem Pokemon in the demo? If so, Jangmo-o or Hakamo-o (whichever one is the totem) should have a seperate Totem model, right?
>>
>>29230864
Probably unfinished gender differences and the other 2 zygarde formes.

There's also about 300 Pokemon missing from this dump, so the empty models aren't going to be new Pokemon, they'd simply be absent from the dump entirely.
>>
>>29231789
somebody correct me if I'm wrong but haven't there been previous generations where new pokemon weren't available until post-game in the national dex?
>>
>>29231818
Because there were a bunch of threads about it, and the trailer with the new captains has been on youtube for a while now.
>>
>>29231927
Gen 4 had the Evolutions of Pokemon that weren't available until the national dex, but they were still known about.

Guys this is the regional dex, not the national dex, so not all the Pokemon models are here, there's a chance that there could be more new Pokemon in the national dex but it's highly unlikely.
>>
>>29231952
What?? Where?? Why haven't I seen any of this??? Link? Keywords?
>>
>>29231921
The missing pokémon could simply be those that aren't in the Alola pokédex.
Which could include some eventmons.
>>
>>29232176
>>29231686
>>29231453
>>29231618
where the fuck are they
>>
>>29232236
Go onto youtube and type in sun/moon new trailer and go to the recent videos instead of asking everyone.
>>
>>29232201
I did think that maybe there were more new Pokemon in the national dex but I doubt it. I really fucking hope UB's aren't going to be classed as Pokemon desu.
>>
>>29232368
Rused hard
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.