[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIS FUCKING GEN 6.5. THESE FUCKERS WERE RIGHT ALL THIS TIME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

THIS FUCKING GEN 6.5. THESE FUCKERS WERE RIGHT ALL THIS TIME

73 POKEMON
19 ALOLA FORMS
8 ULTRA BEASTS

XY HAD
72 POKEMON
30 MEGAS
ORAS HAD 20 MORE MEGAS AND 2 PRIMALS

GF DIDNT LEARN

....Are you happy vp?
>>
Get fucking used to it, faggots.

Don't be surprised when Gen 9 only has 80 mons too.
>>
They focus more on give real useful pokemon than add quantity
>>
>>29229949
This is not surprising at all. Gen1 had 150 because they were all new. Each subsequent generation needs to cater for all the previous existing pokemon (not only models and what not but also during the story with wild pokemons and battles). Its gets more and more difficult and implausible if they keep adding 150 new pokemo every generation.
>>
>>29229949
You fuck complained about Gen 5 designs too much
>>
>>29230090
remind me how many pokemon introduced gen 5
>>
>>
>>29230090
Gen III introduced 135 new pokemon.
Gen V introduced 156.
>>
>>29232290
Game Freak wasn't lazy back then.
>>
I wouldn't mind it if they fixed the underused Pokemon we have now than making all new forms.

I have enough of the new ones that I like to make a party for my playthrough,
>>
friendly reminder that ultra beasts will not actually be catchable despite the fact that an intern took 30 minutes to recolor them.

friendly reminder that this means they wasted design time on 8 designs that will not be catchable. friendly reminder that they wasted even more coming up with alolan forms, half of which are shit
>>
This sounds like a joke (because people who whined about low number in gen 6 have to bite their tongue while defending gen 7) and a nightmare because its clear Gf doesnt listen to fans
>>
>MUH NUMBERS
>Gen 5 had monkeys
>3 different pokemons
>6 dex numbers due to pre-evo

>Gen 7 has dancing bird
>Gameplay-wise is pretty much like monkeys except forms instead of different pokemon
>Even better since four types instead of three like monkeys
>Only count as 1 dex entry so fags complain
>>
>>29229949
getting used of this shit threads, /vp/ is now shit until december.. faggots..
>>
I'm actually slightly glad there are so few pokemon just so the "odd gens have higher pokemon count" and "xy only had less pokemon because they had to model everything" memes can end.
>>
File: fatt.jpg (44KB, 497x316px) Image search: [Google]
fatt.jpg
44KB, 497x316px
>people defending this empty dex

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1473214254493.png (64KB, 174x235px) Image search: [Google]
1473214254493.png
64KB, 174x235px
>>29232359
this
>>
>>29230085
>They focus more on give real useful pokemon than add quantity
Since when? Since never.
>>
>>29233826
They really do, whats funnier at the same time they shit on gen 6 dex
>>
OP is a fucking idiot. Quantity doesnt fucking matter and besides theyve said they never actually want to hit 1k pokemon, so if they brought 300 pokemon into sun n moon the franchise could be ended right there. BTFO and be happy with the best gen since forever. Except for the starters.
>>
>>29233926
So there was nothing wrong with gen 6 having the same amount right?
>>
>>29233826
I'm not defending it, but I'm not going to be an autist about it. GF flooded their dex within 10 years. This is their way of slowing down.

Are you going to cry again when Gen 8 only has 80 new Pokemon?
>>
>>29232290
Genwunners bitched about their precious gen1 Pokemon not being available until post game.

Hence the shitfests that were XY and now Sun/Moon. Now we'll never get 100+new Pokemon ever again and each gen will be about pandering to Gen1.
>>
>>29229949

100 new Pokemon is a more than respectable number

and yes, Ultra Beasts and Alola Forms are new Pokemon.

If it has its own model, its own typing, its own stats, it's own abilities, and its own movepool, it's a new Pokemon.

Sorry but that's the truth
>>
>>29233959
Then why bother anymore? Why don't you just quit?
>>
>>29233926
Source, faggot.
>>
>>29233965
>implying it counts as a new pokemon if you can't catch them
>>
>>29233965
Then gen 6 had 120 pokemon
>>
>>29234006
>in the dex
>the guy that leaked Ash-Greninja being a gift from the demo confirmed you can catch them

nice meme
>>
>>29234006

the Ultra Beasts were found in team preview and they have shiny forms

they're catchable
>>
>>29233952
Nope, nothing at all.
>>
>Unovabortions will be assblasted for another whole gen
Beautiful. The only mistake was Alola forms being gen 1 only.
>>
>>29234023

yes, that's correct
>>
>>29234029
Wasn't there another leak too where some guy predicted ultra beasts and the legendaries having pre-evos back in August who said UBs were catchable? It was on that leak compilation image.
>>
>>29233959
I started with gen1, but fuck the people who are obsessed with it. The nostolgia they crave will never be gotten in the new games, only by replaying the classics.
>>
It's obvious that the 3D models limit how many pokemon they can build and finalize during development time. ~100 new pokemon is pretty decent. Alolan forms are more different than megas and don't require items so it's more like new pokemon.
>>
Isn't there still more mons to be leaked?
>>
>>29234276
>It's obvious that the 3D models limit how many pokemon they can build and finalize during development time

They had 2 years break and 721 old models done.
And no its not 100 new Pokemon because Alola FORMS as its called are fucking FORMS
>>
>>29234023
except this time we don't need an item for a third of them.
>>
>>29233776
this
>>
>>29234350
Who cares, some mons evolve via items so we'r not counting them anymore because they need items?
>>
>>29234324

forms might as well be new Pokemon anon.

if fucking Nidoran's line can be two different Pokemon families and the Eeveelutions can exist, you can fucking accept shit like form changes as new Pokemon.
>>
>>29234312
yes. Probably.
>>
>>29234383
Then megas are also new Pokemon

We were wrong the whole time. gen 6 had over 120 mons
>>
http://pastebin.com/64JuuLvp

DEFEND THIS
>>
>>29234381
I mean yeah. I put all item-evolving pokemon in one group and naturally evolving pokemon in another. Usually I ignore item-evolving pokemon unless they are easy to get or I REALLY like them. Regular pokemon I will usually catch just for fun.
>>
>>29234398

yes, Megas are new Pokemon
>>
Yeah yeah, I could care less honestly. I used to care last gen, but I usually end up liking all of the Pokemon and have lots of favorites. I already love most the Pokemon in this gen. Plus there could be more, it's just a demo.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.