[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whelp, it was fun while it lasted.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (70KB, 633x634px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 633x634px
Whelp, it was fun while it lasted.
>>
No way was that even remotely possible.
>>
We don't know if there is or isn't that many yet, Serebii is just playing it safe by being skeptical like always.
>>
>>29223024
FUCK
>>
>>29223072
Why wouldn't it be?
>>
Word on the streets is that it's indeed around 80.
>>
>>29223024
Joe's just being skeptical like with the starter evos
>>
The rule this generation is to always believe the opposite of what Joe says.
>>
File: IMG_0752.png (424KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0752.png
424KB, 1136x640px
Joe is always uch a fucking buzzkill I swear to fucking god. I CANNOT WAIT to see his FUCKING STUPID face when Poppmaid Luchalitten and robinhoot are revealed at 1 am
>>
>>29223130
Please stop that meme
>>
Where did the "140" shit even come from?
>>
>>29223024
Post the pic of him saying everything from 4chan is fake
>>
>>29223160
>Joe is always uch a fucking buzzkill
Unless it's his own hype. Then it's OH MAN I WISH I COULD SHOW YOU BUT I CAN'T OH WELL LOL.
>>
>>29223024
[02:43] <~Kaphotics> there are less than 100 new mons.
>>
>>29223160
He never said they were fake.
>>
>>29223024
This the same guy who said game freak scrubbed everything hours ago
>>
>>29223077
>>29223132
>>29223157
he literally saw the data mined leaks what are you talking about
>>
>>29223254
[02:50] <~Kaphotics> anyone can fake this shit.
>>
>>29223297
Yes he did literally like 2 or 3 hours ago he said it and as well as a couple of months ago.
>>
[10:51] <~Kaphotics> Hahahaha niggers I was trolling you. All the leaks are fake. Preasu Understandu.
>>
>>29223178
Same place 80 did
>>
>>29223455
Reread the tweet. He said the day/ night forms were fake, not luchalitten and co.
>>
Kaphotics says there are less than 100 new mons.
>>
Here's some stats, keep them in mind:
>X and Y, at this point, had 41 new Pokemon and 13 Megas revealed, and ended up with 72 new Pokemon and 30 Megas
>There are currently 53 Pokemon officially revealed, and we know of 5 more.
>That's not counting the 3 Ultra Beasts
>Of the Pokemon we know, roughly 10 of them are currently one stage. While many of them may stay this way, it seems unlikely that all of them will
>We also can assume there are 3 more Pokemon that are whatever Tapu Koko is to its island
>Credible leaks have also pointed to a Dolphin and Snowman Pokemon

>There are now 15 Alolan Forms known, counting the unshown Persian and Golem.

Up until the leaks today, using the stats from X and Y's reveal to total ratio, we would be looking at 107 new Pokemon and about 30 Alolan forms. I think the guesses of 85-110 new Pokemon and 20-30 Alolan forms are the most reasonable.
>>
But is there a tutorial mode with EXP disabled, is what I want him to confirm for me.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.