[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Location Name

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Hau'oli City.png (618KB, 433x592px) Image search: [Google]
Hau'oli City.png
618KB, 433x592px
Well it's about time. Biggest City in the region has a name

As an overworldfag it's been a bit lame getting very little info outside Island names and Trial Grounds
>>
Is the demo up or did a new video go up? I literally just woke up, I have no idea what's going on
>>
>>29212841
demo should be up, serebii is doing coverage on it
>>
>>29212841
Both. Demo is up for Japan, NZ and Australia. New video up about how the US is getting it tomorrow
>>
>>29212760
You sure this Hau'oli City is the BIGGEST city in Alola? Like Goldenrod, Saffron tier?
>>
>>29212874
Nice. So how's the data mining going? Or has GF learned their lesson?
>>
File: Biggest city.png (2MB, 2852x710px) Image search: [Google]
Biggest city.png
2MB, 2852x710px
>>29212923
It's been mentioned as such before, though I dont remember where. Though looking at the map, it's a bit obvious. Doesnt mean another city wont have more to do or more people though. Saffron is the Biggest Kanto City but is bare as fuck and Celadon has more people and more to do

>>29212980
Well it's been minutes. Probably half an hour at most. So it's a bit early to tell.
>>
>>29212760
>As an overworldfag it's been a bit lame getting very little info outside Island names and Trial Grounds

I feel you, bro. I've been getting a little worried with how little we know about the actual region besides "there's four islands with trials".
>>
>>29213172
Yeah man. Exploring Alola will be one of the most important parts of the experience for me and it felt like everyone's needs were being catered to except the people hyped for the region itself.
>>
wasn't there a leak thread the other day that said it was called Haole? obviously that was wrong, but impressively close. does anyone else remember this? did they say anything else?
>>
>>29214944
Huh. I didnt see anything like that honestly. But that is pretty close.
>>
Hau'oli isn't Hawaiian for Happy/Happiness

Comfiest game confirmed
>>
literally who the fuck cares about a city name

TL note: not gamefreak because they change it depending on region
>>
>>29213116
man, I'm sure these games are gonna be great, but there's something about Lumiose city that makes it one of the comfiest locations in the game. There's just so much to explore, it felt like a real city, and not just a couple of buildings in grid formation. It's one of the few things that XY had going for it.
>>
>>29215082
I'm one of the people that liked Lumiose, but when I think of the comfiest in that list, it has to be Goldenrod. When you're in game you can tell it's one of those old world cities with a lot of brick buildings and such. And also felt pretty huge. At least for a top down location. Also love the idea of going underground because it makes the place feel bigger
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.