[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Generation 6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: Gen 6 Regions.jpg (2MB, 2009x2535px) Image search: [Google]
Gen 6 Regions.jpg
2MB, 2009x2535px
Well, with that, Gen 6 is officially over. Looking at it, it had two widely different regions with different strengths and weaknesses.

Final Thoughts?

What will you be glad is behind us and what will you miss?
>>
Gen 6 was complete garbage.
>>
>>29212213
I mean, I cant say I LOVED it
>>
The only thing I liked from it was Mega Gardevoir and Gallade.

And I'm just fucking glad I won't get to see the shitty Battle Maison again.
>>
>>29212424
Please don't jinx it anon.
>>
>>29212201
It was lacking, but it was at least better than Unova
>>
>>29212201
Gen 7 looks to be a thousand times better.
>>
>>29212201
A waste of unfulfilled potential brought on by trying to split focus in too many directions at once.
>>
>>29212527
Eh, I dont think either of these regions are better than Unova
>>
>>29212527
Disagree. Unova best.
>>
They were regions. I walked around on them a lot, often back and forth or in circles. It... was.

The jump to 3D was nice. And I liked the stories, because I always like the story.
I know, I'm a faggot with bad taste.
>>
RSE are my fave games, so I really wanted ORAS to be more than a tropical reskin of XY.

Luckily thats pretty much exactly what gen 7 is so I'm all aboard the hype train.
>>
>>29212527
B2W2 were goat!
>>
>>29212590
This, like, all parts of the XY story went nowhere. ORAS tired harder but with story elements that were even worse

>>29212465
I would say that the Maison wouldnt make thematic sense in Alola, but it was also in the (sub) tropical Hoenn
>>
I really liked gen 6 and I think that /vp/'s hatred is irrational and ridiculously hivemind-y.

But to each their own.
>>
>implying SuMo isn't gen 6
>>
File: Pac_man_live.png (507KB, 472x656px) Image search: [Google]
Pac_man_live.png
507KB, 472x656px
I cant remember a single thing about Kalos. Absolutely nothing.
>>
Kalos was comfy. Wish they would set another game in coastal America. Not some shit hole like Cali though.
>>
>>29212855
I legitimately did not enjoy it. Some of the people are definitely meming idiots but it's certainly an understandable opinion to have based on what I experienced with both games.

>>29212881
(You)
>>
>>29212622
>>29212631
>>29212699
Probably a samefag, but I partially agree; B2W2 Unova was great, but BW Unova was literally a fucking circle
>>
>>29212970
>I legitimately did not enjoy it. Some of the people are definitely meming idiots but it's certainly an understandable opinion to have based on what I experienced with both games.
Sure - I understand that not everyone is going to like them. In the same sense, I hated HGSS and I know most of /vp/ loved it.

That said, I feel that the hatred for gen 6 ends up being entirely overwhelming, and any attempt at defending an opposing opinion ends up with "lol suck GF's cock more"
>>
>>29212945
>not some shithole like Cali
>when California is the entire West coast

Bait or just retarded?
>>
>>29212201
Not enough water then too much water
>>
>>29213066
I at least wasnt. BW Unova was still prettyu good (ignoring how you traverse it) but it would be lower on my rankings if it was the only Unova to exist.
>>
>>29213145
I want a New England game. Or a Virginia game. Or a Midwest game. A Texas game. Fuck California and New York.

Barring that, London maybe?
>>
>>29212622
Huh funny, I thought they were both better.

One of gen 6's better aspects is its region designs.
>>
>>29212527
Pretty much this
After Gen V, anything looks good to me
>>
>>29213180
This, honestly. Kalos doesnt have a single water route, and then Azure Bay kind of sucked. And my god, fuck the last half of Hoenn. Or third.

>>29213082
/vp/ kind of just sucks. Holding an unpopular opinion gets you heat and holding a popular opinion gets you heat (like the new hate meme about HGSS that came about recently). People just feel what they think about the games is the only valid way to feel, which kills discussion. Also all the people who only do it to stir shit up and cause arguments when they dont actually care.
>>
>>29213428
>/vp/ kind of just sucks. Holding an unpopular opinion gets you heat and holding a popular opinion gets you heat (like the new hate meme about HGSS that came about recently). People just feel what they think about the games is the only valid way to feel, which kills discussion. Also all the people who only do it to stir shit up and cause arguments when they dont actually care.

Trust me, I totally understand. I've been here more or less since the beginning of /vp/

This just ended up being the first time I'm on the "wrong" side of /vp/'s general opinon
>>
I honestly cant remember any of the story from x and y. Team flare was trash, but some new gameplay features were pretty cool.
>>
>>29213356
I mean, I have to say I really appreciate how the locations for Pokemon games are different enough so people can have their favourites. Though Kalos is one of my least favourites

>>29213610
It wouldnt be so bad if people didnt feel the need to post the same debate with the same pics every day, and if people didnt feel the need to respond every time
>>
Chibi france low FPS terrible map layout bullshit. ORAS was a downgrade from Emerald
At least X/Y anime battles were good
>>
>>29213623
>>29212943
You arent missing much
>>
After seeing what sun and moon is like it has really solidified in my mind that x&y was a test of what a 3ds pokemon game could be like.
>>
>>29214732
Well yeah, but even though HGSS and Gen 5 gave us a lot in content and regions and art, Platinum and Sinnoh still looked pretty good. The 3DS must have taken a bigger toll on GF than the other consoles
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.