[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people attracted to Pokémon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3957.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3957.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
Why are people attracted to Pokémon?
>>
You want an actual answer, or ebin memes? I got both.
>>
Because we live in a twisted world
>>
there so hot
>>
>>29211170
Because this world needs to be purged.
>>
File: IMG_1751.jpg (96KB, 800x671px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1751.jpg
96KB, 800x671px
>>
Because Internet
>>
>>29211268
Both.
>>
From what I heard there's a time in a person's life when their sexual preferences are malleable. They just saw bippity and got slippity while others of jippity from miggity.
>>
>>29211170
Why are you NOT?
>>
File: 1476716772123.png (280KB, 743x1046px) Image search: [Google]
1476716772123.png
280KB, 743x1046px
>>29211170
I hate the fact that /vp/ gets flooded with normalfags whenever there's hype.
>>
I blame digimon
>>
>>29211170

They want to fuck animals, isn't it obvious?
>>
>>29211830
>3dpd
>>
>>29211170
I'm going to give you a solid answer:

Because simplicity

When humans are in their teenage years we begin to develop urges and hormones. At the time our tastes may influence us to have preferences in fetishes or of the like. You can dismiss it all as furries but Pokemon is an outlet because of it's simplicity. You can remove all of the disgusting aspects of animals and replace them with simplified colors or shapes. Pokemon tend to be inviting in terms of appeal all around, sexually or not, they make you happy on sight or at least are pleasant to look at. Finally there is the familiarity, growing up with them gives you an exposure unlike anything else.

The sonic fandom was created in the early 00's thanks to a series of games that drastically altered their familiarities, what do you get? The Deviantart Sonic shit.
>>
>>29211559
>Actual answer
People who played Pokemon before puberty can consider it a safe outlet for sexual shit because it's been a constant comforting presence and makes the transition from non-lewd to lewd less spooky.

>ebin memes
Because we all know deep down that Pokemon and our balls go together.
>>
>>29211992
>>29212016
Thank you.
>>
>>29211992
Why some people but not others though? I'm very much not attracted to pokemon, but I grew up with it.
>>
haha le treegered meme
fukin tumblr, amirite?
>>
File: chickennuggers.jpg (7KB, 165x183px) Image search: [Google]
chickennuggers.jpg
7KB, 165x183px
Because when you have semon demons like this, it's hard not to.
>>
>>29212174
Hormones and attraction are complicated shit.
>>
>>29212174
I bet there's at least a couple Pokemon who give your pickle a tickle. You might not have ever sought it out, and therefore never seen them in that light, but I'm sure there's some art out there somewhere that would make you realize it. After that point you'd be able to see the attraction elsewhere too.
>>
File: 1475455561509.jpg (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1475455561509.jpg
1MB, 1280x1280px
>>29212174
hey everybody's different

monsters are my shit, I was doomed from the start
>>
>>29212500
Wtf...is Hypno really that big? I never pictured him being so massive.
>>
Because human beings are weird motherfuckers and are capable of empathizing with very non-human things. And if you can empathize with it, you can be attracted to it.
>>
>>29211170
Because they're sexy.
>>
>>29211337
I actually just jacked off to the uncensored version of this the other day. Good shit.
>>
>>29211170
Isn't it just furry stuff? I'm not into it so I don't really understand it, I'm attracted to the trainers myself (not pokegirls).
>>
>>29211170
Because some people are just fucking degenerates.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.