[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demo & Datamine General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-10-17-14-13-06.png (516KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-17-14-13-06.png
516KB, 960x540px
> What do you expect from datamine?

> Have already watched the leaked 15minute video of the demo? If yes, what did you think?

> How many mons are you expecting for this gen?

> Are you hyped?

Bonus question:
Jangmo-o once more divided /vp/, do you think the Dragon/Fighting family are the real pseudos or just another Axew family?
>>
I expect the demo to be a retread of everything we've already seen and reveal a whole lot of fucking nothing unless the dataminers dig up some shit.
>>
REmind me, could you catch pokemon, excluding steelix/glalie in the oras demo? I'd be fine with literally any alolan pokemon/form.
>>
jangmo-o line is axew. Wimpod line is pseudo legendary. I hope
>>
When can we expect the demo to hit japan?
>>
>>29204974
The ORAS demo made us do some lame missions, so I'm assuming the SM demo lets us experience some of those island trials.
Nonetheless I'm hyped as fuck.
>>
>>29205008
You received a starter I think, but only could transfer the megas and some items
>>
>>29205020
It's 6:25 AM @ Japan. Probably 10 AM
>>
lots or not much, depends if they did a job editing out the important stuff
> Have already watched the leaked 15minute video of the demo? If yes, what did you think?
yes, pokemon center/route music is great, animations are amazing for Pokemon, everything feels so open
hopefully 110 new ones
> Are you hyped?
yee
>>
>>29204941
Anyone noticed that there is no box at Alola? lol Poké Pelago is a complete substitute?
>>
>>29204941
>What do you expect from datamine?
Gen VII Pokémon, all Alolan variations, new megas (if there are any), all Z-Moves, etc.

>Have already watched the leaked 15minute video of the demo? If yes, what did you think?
Besides Aero-Ass, pretty boring. And the fact that the only video is on German is annoying.

>How many mons are you expecting for this gen?
At least 115. We already have 721 and adding more only makes completing the Pokédex more annoying by forcing you to use all of them for evolve them.

>Are you hyped?
FUCKING YEEEEEEEEEESSSS! WHY AREN'T ANY VIDEO IN ENGLISH!
>>
>>29204941
Dex pices, OST, cities names.

Soundtrack have everything to be the best ever

> Are you hyped?
Meh, a little
>>
>>29204941
Jangmo-o line is the pseudo. There's not much left to be discovered, since the Riddler laid out what the rest of the mons look like considering we'll get ~80.
>>
>>29205102
You put pokemon in the box so that they can be used in Poke Pelago
>>
>>29204941
I want the alolan mon list.
>>
>>29205141
Media said 80~90 within 2 houtd of game. They only reached Akala, not even legendaries, at least 110 mons or ill quit out the franchise. Can put me on the screencap.
>>
>>29205141
Riddler is fake faggot
>>
>>29205173
And you're a real faggot
>>
>>29205141
Riddler is a fucking fraud why people ever believed him is beyond me.
>>
>>29204941

Same as for ORAS : Stats, dex images, names, megas, forms etc

Yes, that looks awesome !

> Are you hyped?
Totally
>>
>>29205141
This is the first time I'm interested in a pre-release of a new Gen, was Goomy the only pseudo revealed before game release?
>>
>>29205163
Did they specify Alolan-exclusive mon? There's definitely more than 80 Pokemon in the game like in Kalos, but strictly new (excluding Alolan forms) is said to be 80.
>>
>>29205210
So sad
>>
>>29204941
Video source?
>>
>>29205236
Goomy wasnt revealed, it literally leaked when everyone else was thinking Florges was the pseudo.
>>
>>29205249
They specifically said new Pokémon. What count as a Pokémon for them? Idk
>>
>>29205268
Original one got privated after /vp/ discovered
https://youtu.be/gBxWiOckUR8
>>
>>29204941
>I expect it to show only and every gen7 pokémon we already know only for us to get surprised with another 30+ pokémon when it launches. I can totally see GF doing this prank after OR/AS demo leaks

>no, want to get surprised myself when I get to play. It's only a few hours anyway

>110 new (maybe including UBs) and 50 alola forms. Yeah im' optimistic

>more than I should (college's last semester)

My guess is that they'll pull gen3 again (two pseudo lines in Salamence and Metagross)
>>
>>29205008
no catching - you just had the 3 evolved starters + glalie/steelix
>>
Know this will sounds retard, but finally they revealed Alola will have cities and towns
>>
>>29204941
>everything
>yes, it looked ok
>~100
>yes
>>
Glad to see some optimism here concerning the number of new mons. I'm also throwing my hat in for 110 new mons.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.