[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw The Alola Muk HA is Corrosion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>yfw The Alola Muk HA is Corrosion
>>
File: tsareena.jpg (193KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
tsareena.jpg
193KB, 900x900px
Not Oblivious
>>
>>29198671
>Salandit getting cucked in the same gen it's introduced
Not going to happen.
>>
>>29198820
because serena is oblivious to her true love for ash and it will only be united between them in alola when serena learns its not whats on the outside that matters with her new pokemon alolan muk in my 12 part fanfic "Games You Love" coming this fall
>>
>>29198671

Why did they take a step up in making Ash look a bit more mature last gen just to regress him into this shit?
>>
>>29198903
While he's accomplished great things on his adventures his latest loss made him realise that he was, and is, just a child. While practical experience is well and good he's realised there is so much he just doesn't know and so he's decided to resume his formal education. Hopefully he'll finally be able to stop asking the Pokedex to identify Pokemon he encountered a month ago.
>>
>>29199230

But why does he have to look so shit?
>>
>>29198836

I mean Corrosion is already borderline useless for Salandit(specifically) as it is.
>>
>>29201090
>ability that specifically poisons steels and poison-types
>give it to something that already roasts them with STAB fire attacks

Being a team grunt Pokémon is suffering
>>
>>29201090
>Being able to Toxic Heatran
>Borderline Useless
baka desu senpai
>>
>>29201266
>implying it won't die like a bitch to other members of the FWG core
>heatran used earth power!

Don't give me that balloon shit either m8
>>
>>29198836
what happened to the starters signature attacks in ORAS again?
>>
>>29201310
You seem to be forgetting that it can poison other Poison types, namely M-Venusaur.
You're not looking at the bigger picture in general, Corrosion means almost nothing can safely switch in on Salandit without getting Poisoned.
>>
>>29201476
>Trainer sent Gliscor out!
>Gliscor was badly poisoned!
thanks
>>
>>29201476
Granted, it sounds awesome against defensive teams, but unless it's defensive itself and has the move slot for Toxic, you really shouldn't be spamming it like a retard (like I'll assume the majority of salandit users will in an early sun/moon meta). Poison isn't all that great against suicide offense either.

Best of both worlds with Toxic | Fire Blast | Sludge Bomb | ??? I guess
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.