[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was your favorite part about Sun & Moon's leak season

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

Mine wouldn have to be the 5 month long debates about whether or not these were real.
>>
Those fake Alolan Mantine, Cubone and stuff. It was pretty well done and didn't cause major shitposting.
>>
File: LW9A2ME.png (63KB, 774x306px) Image search: [Google]
LW9A2ME.png
63KB, 774x306px
>>29195080
That two-month period when we didn't know jack shit about the games and these fuckers reigned supreme.
>>
File: disarming voice.png (923KB, 2688x2308px) Image search: [Google]
disarming voice.png
923KB, 2688x2308px
"Or maybe they gave it Disarming Voice because Popplio is a sea lion, and sea lions makes BWARK BWARK BWARK noises all the time? You know, a sound based move for animals that makes loud noises all the time?

Acquire basic fucking logic before you make another post ever again."

"You people are unironically trying to say that it's more likely that every Pokemon ever that ends up getting disarming voice will always evolve in to some girly thing, than it is that maybe it just didn't have great distribution in the first gen that Its type existed?

You're also saying that it's more likely that this one move will determine Popplio's design and turn it girly even though every single other starter ever has been gender neutral, because Popplio is some sort of special snowflake?

Honestly kill yourself my man. Because that's pretty fucking retarded."
>>
>>29195080
My favorite part was how I was right all along.
>>
File: RUN TO SAFETY LEAKER.png (34KB, 694x156px) Image search: [Google]
RUN TO SAFETY LEAKER.png
34KB, 694x156px
My favorite part is the one where someone in japan or china must move to a different country to escape the wrath of an apocalyptically mad anon.
>>
>>29195111
These didn't reign shit, they were used exclusively for shitposting, no one actually believed they were real
>>
>>29195103
Hey thanks anon. I had a lot of fun making them.
>>
Anyone have the original starter reveal thread? I want to see how the reactions differ from today.
>>
THAT WAS THE WORST PART

Shitposters left and right, constant threads from both sides, leakfags and denialfags constantly throwing shit at each other, flooding these god forsaken boards.

fuck that noise
>>
>>29195192

If anything, this only proves that Game Freak can't make a Fairy type without it looking either pink, feminine or cutesy as fuck.

Topu Keko and probably the rest of the Keckos had it lucky.
>>
>>29195080
The part where everyone think the designs are fake, but did a 180 when Mallow was revealed.
>>
>>29195192
>Literally muh patterns logic
I guess that means the China leaks could also have been fake because there have always been gyms in the games, just like fairies have always gotten disarming voice
>>
>>29195751
well that's the whole point of the fairy type. you might as well be complaining that most electric types are yellow and fast or that most fire types have flames and are red/orange.
>>
>>29195803
It's not about the type, it's about appearance. Birds get Peck, monsters with strong jaws or claws get Bite/Crunch, and Scratch/Slash, etc
>>
File: reminder to roothootposters.png (517KB, 875x1000px) Image search: [Google]
reminder to roothootposters.png
517KB, 875x1000px
>>29195080
Watching Roothoot finally die along with his other downs syndrome friends
Finpip was actually kind of okay, rest in peace sweet pipper
>>
>>29195751
>what is granbull
>>
>>29195751
>the rest of the Keckos
Every Tapu aside from Koko will be pink, feminine, and cutesy. Screencap this.

And please let me be btfo'd.

>>29195833
Dullahan would like to have a word with you.
>>
Roothoot's fire """cat""" friend
>>
File: 1471573300467.jpg (280KB, 727x400px) Image search: [Google]
1471573300467.jpg
280KB, 727x400px
>>29195080
August 1st 2016.

The day when the Denialfags lost the big one.
>>
>>29195869
Can you read?
>>
>>29195907
No, I suck too much dick
>>
>>29195870
oh you're one of those anons who think that the fairy type should be portraying all these grimdark fairies from folklore. yeah, that's clearly not game freak wants from the type for the most part, so maybe it's time for you to realise that.
>>
>>29195080
Starter evos for sure.
>>
>>29195870
>Every Tapu aside from Koko will be pink, feminine, and cutesy. Screencap this.
So basically Tapu Koko gets his own harem. I guess it makes sense, the rooster and his hens.
>>
>>29195915
I didn't... no wait, I guess I did imply that.

Nah, I don't have a problem with Fairy type looking all cutesy, just pointing out that the type doesn't necessarily need to be those.

I mean, sure, there's the whole "Color-Coded For Your Convenience" thing, but if Tapu Koko can be a Fairy type, then I don't see what's wrong with them not being cute.
>>
>>29195846
That image is false because the happy guy on the left needs to talk about denialfags 24/7.
>>
>>29195885
>>29195080
Hazeldex.
>>
File: PlantersNutz.jpg (151KB, 800x799px) Image search: [Google]
PlantersNutz.jpg
151KB, 800x799px
>>29196525

Hazel on my nuts
>>
>>29196525
I keep seeing this pop up everywhere, so I guess I'll ask:

Is there honestly anyone - anyone who's not shitposting, an idiot, and/or THAT deep in denial - who believes in "Hazeldex"?
>>
File: Roothoot.jpg (11KB, 423x279px) Image search: [Google]
Roothoot.jpg
11KB, 423x279px
Faggots.
>>
>>29196058
> he thinks tapu keko isnt a qt boy
Bad taste
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.