[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm worried gf has blown their load early with all the reveals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5

File: fuck.jpg (28KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
28KB, 400x240px
just counted up the revealed pokemon so far, and it's around 60, not including alolan forms. usually it would be whatever for me, but since they did go back and try to revitalize older pokemon with new forms, i'm worried they let that cut into making new and original pokemon.

i'm worried that we're not getting anything over 100, or maybe even close to that. probably something in the 80 - 90 range, so that leaves only a handful of pokemon left to discover, and chances are a lot of them will have evo lines or two or three, so that further narrows it down.

do you think GF ruined it by revealing too many pokemon or is this normal?
>>
We're not getting over 100 and that was obvious from the start.
>>
>>29193774
I hope they reveal all the Pokemon before release. I'm just going to see them via leaks if they don't.
>>
>>29193774
Holy shit you dumb nigger, last time the demo revealed that they already revealed next to everything. Why would this be any different.
>>
>>29193812
To be fair, Michael said they could include next to nothing or in worst case scenario nothing that is seen in the final game.
>>
>>29193812
i wasn't talking about the demo, cunt. i could give two shits about the demo at this point. i'm talking about all the reveal trailers. over 60 pokemon have been revealed, not counting alolan forms. there's not gonna be a lot left to discover in the game since we're probably getting around 80 -90 new pokemon.
>>
They should stop making new pokemon and fix the games instead
>>
>>29193896
Looks like a 12 year old finally found its way to /vp/.
>>
>>29193774

No, they haven't. I think this'll be the biggest one yet, they've never revaled pokemon like this before, I bet we might even see new pokemon in the demo. Plus what was supposed to be Z turned into sun and moon, hell I wouldn't be surprised if you can go to Kalos somehow
>>
>>29194198
> what was supposed to be Z turned into sun and moon
[citation needed]
>>
You guys worry too much.
>>
There are at least 90 new dex entries this time, so even if you count every revealed and leaked pokémon so far (includind the final starters, the toucan and the snowman), their leaked evolutions and relatives (like Salandit2 and the three other Tapus), at least 6 still unconfirmed evolutions for pokémon we already know (like Wimpod or Morelull, who are definitely evolving), and even if you include the UBs, there are at least 15 completely new pokémon in the games.
>>
>doubting that there will be 151 pokemon
>>
>>29194228
After the awful garbage X and Y was I honestly don't blame them for their extreme paranoia.
>>
I would much rather they give more megas/buff the stats/expand movepools/give evolutions to the literal hundreds of shitmon we have on the roster then get new pokemon.
>>
>>29194228
Lad, after the abortion factory that XY was, I'm never trusting gamefreak again.
>>
>>29194369
Fair enough. But still, we do not know that much. Even if they revealed 60~ new Pokémon prior to release, I doubt the games won't surprise us as much as we want.
>>
>>29194348
>(like Wimpod or Morelull, who are definitely evolving)
Nope. You cannot say that with 100% certainty with the knowledge we currently have. Learn how logic works.
>>
I'm disappointed that we're only getting alolan forms for gen 1, when there are so many pokemon from other gens that need help
>>
>>29194493
That doesn't have anything to do with my main point. Even if they don't evolve, there are still 15+ completely unknown pokémon in the games.
>>
>>29194505
Its okay, literally none of the alola forms gen 1 got will ever see the light of day beyond NU. Their "help" from game freak was the equivalent of feeding a dog a metric ton of chocolates.
>>
>>
>>29194403
This.
I remember back when D/P was released, I thought that half the dex being related to previously released mons was unoriginal as fuck.
But its better excuse to find a chimecho in sinnoh because of chingling than finding a caterpie in kalos just for the hell of it.

I mean its fucking pokemon, they dont have to do much, just add a lot of pokemon and ill be happy.
>>
>>29193774
>thinks GF revealed 90% of their game unlike the usual 1/3
>ignores the blatant game design that odd gens push 150
>invariably will believe that 70 somehow is NOT pushing 100

God you.... 80fags? Retardfags? You're worse than denialfags.
So far SM has shown surprisingly good game building descisions (even the SE tag, while I don't care for it, have to admit it's good for new or returning players), so why would they suddenly go full retard and spoil most of the game.
Just look at how little of the plot we have and look at how little Trial Captains and Kahuna we have.

Worst case, we *only* have 120.
How terrible. 120. Pretty sure that's near identical to Gen3's amount.
>>
>>29193774
>Thinking they ruined it by revealing too many pokemons
>Thinking the new pokemons is all of the new things the game has to offer
>Not getting excited about all of new locations and new features the game as to offer in a new full size world
>>
>>29194493
He was talking 'worst' case scenario you fucking retarded piece of monkey shit. Even assuming all these Pokémon we know evolve, we still have plenty to be revealed.
>>
A stupid move, why give out the entire fez like that. Obviously Game Freak wants us surprised by giving us more. They worked on this for 3 years while for XY it was 2 and they had the transition from 2D to 3D and import models which took massive amount of time, they also had mega evolutions. Gen 6 varied in 106+ Pokémon (featuring megas) but in XY itself the actual dex without megan would 72. Stop the whole meme shit with "we are getting less Pokémon again". Once the game comes out, prove me wrong so I can btfo. Until then I'm saying rn that the dex will have more than it did in XY.
>>
>>29194605
You sure are a person filled with hope, aren't you ?
>>
I wonder why they don't show Pokémon of other lines instead of showing whole lines if there are indeed 100+ new Pokémon.
>>
File: 1474622626388.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474622626388.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>>29193774
but I love when my gf blowns her load on me
>>
>>29194228
>>29194443
>>29194729
>>29194752
>>29194776

These.

Don't lose hope my boys. S/M will be great.
>>
>>29194799
GF hasnt surprised anyone since Gen 5
>>
>>29194833
Shut up Nagito! You can't prove any of the alola forms will be good competitively!
>>
>>29194867
I wont spend 39 bucks on it, thats for sure.
GF dissapointed me greatly with X/Y, skipped OR/AS (first series Ive skipped) out of dissapointment left from the past game.
>>
Reminder that we still have no idea what the cover legendaries are doing in the story, we know literally only one city name, we don't know exactly how trials work or even how many of them we'll get, we have no idea what the postgame quests could be, and we barely know anything about the plot itself other than vague things about the UBs and Aether.
>>
>>29194840
Maybe because completely new Pokémon are more exciting to discover than evolved forms of something you've already seen? Would you rather have them reveal the first stages of every early-game line and then not encounter anything you haven't seen before until you start evolving things?
>>
>>29194228
Gen 6 Battered Wife Syndrome
>>
>>29194867
I've pretty much lowered my expectations when it comes to things like post-game, difficulty and number of new Pokémon so there's no way I can end up disappointed.
>>
>>29194912
>wont be $40 for the best gen and game in the entire series
Fuck off back to r/pokemon
>>
What the fuck is on that globe.
>>
>>29193774
I feel as though some Gen 7 Pokemon are just leftovers that were cut from Gen 6 for whatever reason, and only a handful of brand-new ones were made to round the amount out to whatever we're getting. The more "Hawaiian" based Pokemon are probably the only "brand new" ones, while the leftovers were probably taken from a vault of cut Gen 6 Pokemon. Come to think of it, due to its low Pokemon count, Gen 6 did seem to lack a good amount of staple kinds of Pokemon we've come to expect from each gen.
>>
>>29193774
I don't know why you kids insist in getting 100+ numbered pokemons every single gen.

I bet you also think that mega evolutions doesn't count as cross-gen evos.
>>
>>29198509
Leave it to a dumb kalosperm to say megas count as part of the dex just so his pathetic 70 count region isnt so fucking atrocious.

Keep being a GF apologist.
>>
>>29198534
>number of numbered pokemons decides if a region is shit or not
I bet you like BW. Even though it has terrible legendaries and mythical pokemons, and almost every single pokemon is basically an Unovan form of the gen1 pokemons.
>>
>>29194912
ORAS wasn't the best, but it was better than X and Y at the very least.
>>
>>29194934

>we know literally only one city name

Because there's almost no city presence SM. Alola is too small for them.

The biggest town is only average by the standards of most other regions.
>>
>>29198534
>Leave it to a dumb kalosperm to say megas count as part of the dex just so his pathetic 70 count region isnt so fucking atrocious.
>Keep being a GF apologist.

If you think SM will have large number of Pokemon you're naive. Not to mention this time around we have Alola form so once again just forms as "new"
>>
>>29194752
>Muh patterns
Now I want there to be 85 new mons just so patternfags get BTFO
>>
>>29193812
last time was a remake not a new gen dumbfuck
>>
>>29194840
Because it's much better to have a bunch of things that are complete surprises, rather than having us know most of the early stages of lines that evolve? Also, what we really want to know about is fully evolved forms, it's better for them to show complete lines rather than showing us only pre-evos (which we care less about) or showing us evolved mons without their pre-evos.
>>
>>29198756
>Because there's almost no city presence in SM
I'd like to see proof for that. Speculating the obvious is still just conjecture and nothing more.
>>
>people think we know very little about the game because we dont know much about the plot
>this is basically the case with every game
>they never reveal all gym leaders, elite 4 etc

But they still have revealed lot more about SM than about XY or BW
>>
>>29198859
Or so you'd like to think anyway. Given how much they've changed things up, I don't think anyone is clear to say just how much we do or don't know about things. People are basing it on how big/small the region seems to be, but no one really knows how big or small it really is.
>>
Well I wouldn't say they blew their load, they keep releasing info like this so people don't lose interest. I would rather be surprised too, but I can't really expect gamefreak not to market their games as much as possible.
>>
>>29193789
When were Alolan forms revealed? Because that was when it became clear that we weren't going to get over 100+ Pokemon.
>>
>>29198896
It isnt that big considering how realisitic the map is. If you think caves, forrests and buliding will make this game huge then thats naive
>>
It's really your fault for forcing yourself to look at all the reveals.

They're there for advertisement, if you are going to buy the game anyway you don't need to spoil yourself.
>>
>>29198961
We'll see. And that's not really naive, no. Hopeful, yes. Naive, no.
>>
>>29198935
Sugimori himself said Gen 6+ would feature smaller additions of new mons. There will probably be under 100 new mons, but several "Alolan" forms to make up for like, like they did with megas in gen 5.
>>
>>29198644
>almost every single Pokemon
Stop over exaggerating retard. At best there were 10 Pokemon lines that were counterparts.

And BW did have a quality dex so continue to believe in your false, wrong, shitty opinion.
>>
>>29198996
No but you don't get it, faggot.

It's GF's fault that i come to /vp/.
It's GF's fault that i come to /v/.
It's GF's fault that i check Pokemon videos on Youtube.
It's GF's fault that i check Pokemon sites.
It's GF's fault that i click on Pokemon shit on Facebook/Twitter.

It's GF's fault.
>>
>>29199054
>megas
>gen 5
Even if it was a mistype, i can't pass this.
Sory.
>>
>>29194849
That's a man, anon
>>
>>29199054
nigga this is gen 7 and the mega gen was 6
are you having a stroke or something?
>>
File: Multi.png (95KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Multi.png
95KB, 400x240px
Hmmm
>>
File: 1476450907124.jpg (29KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1476450907124.jpg
29KB, 500x338px
>>29194198
>STILL thinking you can go to Kalos somehow in S/M

Why can't this meme fucking stop?
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.