[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share your thoughts, what do you think the demo will include?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Share your thoughts, what do you think the demo will include? or is it going to be oras level shit again
>>
Fighting some random trainers who don't have any non seen pokemon and grass that doesn't contain any non seen pokemon.
>>
It will oras level shit anon, a demo for Pokemon is just stupid
>>
>>29193469
I kinda hope it's like ORAS. Hopping around to different islands and doing all those different missions was fun. I got a lot of mileage out of that demo
>>
>>29193469
I'm guessing it'll be similar to the ORAS one. Maybe with a few things to do though since we know the camera feature will at least be in it.
>>
Its the same as the e3 demo
>>
>>29193549
I was thinking this too.
>>
>>29193539
This. ORAS demo was fun and rewarding. I hope sm demo can help fill the gap before release like it did.
>>
>>29193469
All the starters and Ash Greninja, calling it.
>>
>>29193549
>>29193575
It will be nothing like that, at the very least we know you get a Greninja, which indicates everything will be at least around the level 35 mark
>>
>>29193469
I feel the ORAS style demo would work much better in SM where different islands is the actual point.

>>29193549
>>29193575
I was unaware they used a fucking level 37 Greninja at E3
>>
>>29193549
>>29193575
Wrong you see in the trailer you're in some rocky area, also the Pokemon are in the level 30s.
>>
How was the ORAS demo?
>>
How long can you play the demo? Just 10 times or something?
>>
>>29193645
garbage, it might even still be on the eShop
>>
>>29193661
Infine if it's like the ORAS demo. 30 if it's like most other demos.
>>
>>29193661
for ORAS you can play it as much as you want
>>
>>29193696
>>29193695
Cool, thanks for the info, senpai.
>>
>>29193645
You used the 3 starters to do various events, after a few days you get Mega Glalie (or Mega Steelix in Japan), and then from then on you get misc rewards like 10 heal balls, some heart scales, or nuggets.

The rewards and datamining was the only reason anyone cares about the demo.
>>
>>29193776
Hope I can release ash-greninja
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.