[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished playing the demo for my journal's review Heres

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 3.jpg (51KB, 670x402px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
51KB, 670x402px
Just finished playing the demo for my journal's review
Heres the deal
>you are randomly assigned to be a boy or a girl every time you play
>the demo takes place in a city called Loloa-Talekiai City. There's a huge tower but you can't enter it. The music is a fantastic blend of traditional Japanese and Hawaiian
>Team Skull has taken a coup on the town
>using one of the starter middle evolutions at level 29 and an Alolan Pokemon (I got Ninetales, someone I know on another site got Sandslash) you fight a few Skull Grunts
>didnt see anything new. Would have said Alolan Muk but thats revealed already
>in front of the tower is Guzma. Kukui gives you Greninja to fight him.
>Guzma has Ariados and the evolution of Salandit, Toximodo. I cant post pictures for obvious reasons but best way I can describe it is it's HUGE, on all fours, and has lava veins all over its body, with a huge purple sac on its back glowing and pulsating. Its Special Defense is nasty, it took a few hits even with Ash-Greninja to take it down.
>after you beat Guzma you get to keep Greninja and you can explore the town.
>you can transfer all the money you have and a daily bonus Kukui gives you to Sun and Moon. I got 5 Poke Balls today.
>you are also given entrance to a route outside of the town, Route 11.
>there are randomly chosen trainers there that change every time you load the game
>You won't be able to evolve those starters, there is no exp.
>i saw 2 new Pokemon in the grass of Route 11. Alolan Drowzee which is Ground type, Its covered in mud and looks to be asleep all the time like Snorlax, and Lumungi, looks to be an evolution of Morelull which can also be found. It looks like a mix between a weird tentacle monster and a old samurai with a straw hat. Its still tiny but it glows.
>one of the trainers you can fight has Pikipek's evolution, Pekipekka. Its just bigger and fiercer.
Thats all I got folks! Enjoy
>>
>>29193215
Where is that city located on the official map of Alola?
>>
>>29193234
The place with the big ass tower
>>
>>29193215
Are those digimons?
>>
There is no obvious reason why you can't post images and regular Drowzee was already shown. You fucked up anon there would have been at least a few retards that would have believed you.
>>
OP can you draw the new mons?
>>
>>29193215
Hasn't Hypno been shown in trailers?
>>
>>29193239
Oh, that's the place you see Guzma being fought in one of the trailers. We still don't know if the island it's a part of is Poni or Ula Ula.
>>
>>29193215
>Alolan Drowzee which is Ground type

You tried, we saw Team skull using regular Drowzee in the trailers
>>
Give us the new mons photos or btfo
>>
File: 1475569928723.jpg (168KB, 495x797px) Image search: [Google]
1475569928723.jpg
168KB, 495x797px
>>29193215
>>
I know people want to troll you idiots diring these days of hype and speculation and I'm all for that, but at least try to make seem believable.
Fucking amateurs.
>>
>>29193253
Clock ha!
>>
>>29193241
innocent until proven guilty
>>
>>29193253
Real until proven fake desu
>>
File: Toximodo.jpg (28KB, 357x260px) Image search: [Google]
Toximodo.jpg
28KB, 357x260px
>>29193215
>Toximodo
Nigga, Toximodo is a shitty devianart fakemon. Fuck off.
>>
>>29193215
So much dogshit I spat my tea out.
gg anon
>>
>alolan drowzee
Fucking nope. Regular Drowzee confirmed on game and used by skull grunts in a trailer.

You took the time to write that out and didn't check yourself. Stupid fake leaking faggot.
>>
>>29193215
Just finished playing the demo for my actually real journal's review
Heres the deal
>you are a tranny every time you play
>the demo takes place in a city. The food is a horrifying blend of traditional Japanese and Hawaiian, ham and pineapple sushi.
>Team Skull has taken a coup on the town
>using one of the starter middle evolutions at level 29 and an Alolan Pokemon (I got Tangela, someone I know on another site got Sukamon) you fight a few Skull Grunts
>didnt see anything new. Would have said Alolan Muk but thats revealed already
>in front of the tower is Koffing. Kukui gives you Aguman to fight him.
>Guzma has Ariados and the evolution of Salandit, Toxticles. I cant post pictures for obvious reasons but best way I can describe it is it's HUGE, on all fours, and has lava veins all over its body, with a huge purple ball sac on its back glowing and pulsating. Its Special Defense is nasty, it took a few hits even with War Greyman to take it down.
>after you beat Guzma you get to keep Agimon and you can explore the town.
>you can transfer all the money you have and a daily bonus Kukui gives you to Sun and Moon. I got fucked 5 times today.
>you are also given entrance to a route outside of the town, Route 11.
>there are randomly chosen trainers there that change every time you load the game
>You won't be able to molest those starters, there is no amie.
>i saw 2 new Pokemon in the grass of Route 11. Alolan Magnemite which is Fire/Fairy type, Its covered in sparkles and looks to be obese and gay all the time like Snorlax, and Lumck, looks to be an evolution of Morelull which can also be found. It looks like a mix between a weird tentacle monster and a Toxticles. Its still tiny but it glows.
>one of the trainers you can fight has Pikipek's evolution, Pekipecker. Its has a strange, almost mace-like veiny flesh rod appearance.
Thats all I got folks
>>
>>29193336
KEKEKEKEKEKE HUHUHUHUHU DUDE HOW DO I UPVOTE HERE THATS SO FUNNY? XDD
>>
>>29193413
Why on reddit of course you silly anon
>>
>>29193304
To be fair Noibat was also a shitty deviantart fakemon
>>
>>29193253
>Your mother can have a Meowth from Kanto
>Others NPCs can't???
>>
>>29193563
Sure mate, try harder next time
>>
>"didnt see anything new"
>Proceeds to mention three (3) new Pokemon and an unseen Alolan form
>>
>>29193215
>Toximodo

Stopped reading right there. Its going to be muh waifu medusa you faker!!!!!
>>
File: 1473417549572.jpg (56KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1473417549572.jpg
56KB, 500x375px
>>29193215
>mushroom-headed small samurai
ISSUN!! THE CELESTIAL ENVOY!
>>
>>29193215
>I cant post pictures for obvious reasons
>obvious reasons
kys
>>
>>29193215
>Toximodo. I cant post pictures for obvious reasons but best way I can describe it is it's HUGE, on all fours, and has lava veins all over its body, with a huge purple sac on its back glowing and pulsating

>Lumungi, looks to be an evolution of Morelull which can also be found. It looks like a mix between a weird tentacle monster

I want to believe

>tfw Salandit will evolve into another waifushit pokémon with "clever" medusa references instead of a fierce poisonous fire dragon beast
>tfw Morelull will evolve into more waifushit because clearly between Tsareena and Lurantis there is not enough grass waifushit this gen

It hurts
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.