[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Sun and Moon Demo Leaks Are Upon Us

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Leaked Starter Evolutions.jpg (173KB, 636x1386px) Image search: [Google]
Leaked Starter Evolutions.jpg
173KB, 636x1386px
Gonna post this thread up to get you guys all psyched up for the potential leaks that may inevitably come from the datamining. So, what are you guys looking forward to seeing?

Ready to uncover the mystery behind Marshadow?

Want to see what the in-game models of the final evolution starters look like (really am a big fan of Robinroot and Beltigre, personally)?

Or perhaps you can come provide with the leaked information as they come?

Of course, if you don't want to be spoiled, don't bother to visit this thread (or even this website). That's the risk you'll have to go with.

So, discuss!
>>
>>29191863
I'm just looking forward to the stats and locations
Not particularly interested in seeing designs from a small sprite, nor do I care to see the game's script.
>>
Oh, and just to take care of the bloody trolls expecting this to be another phony leak, I'll give you guys a heads up.

Harambe is in the game and is Ghost/Fighting.

And there's a mini-game where you have to jack off a Mudsdale.

There. Got it covered.
>>
>>29191863
Can't wait to see these confirmed fake senpai.
>>
Marshadow is going to be Ghost/Fighting to counter Solgaleo and Lunaala's typing
>>
>>29192293
That actually sounds usable in Competitive battles....
>>
>>29191863
Can you draw any?
>>
>>29192293
Why the secondary fighting type for
>>
>>29191863
Hazeldex.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.