[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question: Is it better to like all Pokemon or hate all Pokemon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Get schooled, nerd.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Get schooled, nerd.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Question: Is it better to like all Pokemon or hate all Pokemon?
>>
>>29189577
Like all
>>
Anyone who genuinely hates a majority of pokemon, or all new pokemon, cannot consider themselves a fan of the series, in my eyes. Your fandom ended with your generation.

That being said, obviously I'd say its better to like all.
>>
>>29189577
The latter. Disliking pokémon as a whole is understandable, but being unable to think critically about their designs is just stupid.
>>
Like all
It's better to take full enjoyment out of aspects in life that have no need for complications
>>
>>29189577
Liking them all, of course.

After all, if you hate all of the Pokemon - the very core of the franchise - what else is left?
>>
>>29190241
Real life
Other video games
Shitposting on /vp/
>>
>>29190258
I'm talking about the game itself though.
There's nothing left of the game to enjoy if you hate all Pokemon.
There are games with better music, better story, better character, better everything.
So really, hating all Pokemon pretty much makes the games bare.

Hold on, did OP asked about the creatures or the game?
>>
>>29190258
if all you come here is to troll youd get banned.
>>
>>29189577
It's better to like all Pokemon. You can like all the Pokemon while still realizing the various faults and issues of those Pokemon.

It's fine to not care for certain Pokemon as much as others, but when you become a massive shit and think that this dislike means that those Pokemon are terrible or the worst, then that's where it becomes incredibly stupid.

I'm not really fond of Turtonator in the long run, but I know how to appreciate the inspiration for it and the fact that it has an interesting design. It's just that the design as a whole doesn't 'hit' me
>>
File: IMG_1787.jpg (118KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1787.jpg
118KB, 500x494px
I think this is a problem unique to the west. The Japs have this covered from the get go, Bulbasaur's jap name translates to something like, "strange, isn't it?", so every time a weird one shows up, it doesn't trigger them like it does you faggots. Never occurred to you that part of the point is that they throw in a couple weird ones here and there. You all picked Charizard cause muh dragon. Not to shit on cool Pokémon cause they are good too. The fact that there are so many different kinds is what makes it more appealing than something like digimon that are all "cool" or Yo-Kai that are all weird. That variety makes the world feel more real, more lived in, for lack of better words. So with every new Pokémon added to the game it becomes a more diverse and complex, and enriches the world, even if it is an ice cream cone. So yes, for those of us who honestly enjoy this fantasy world, it is better to like all Pokémon, trash bags, swords, and gears included. And anyone who says differently can continue their whining in the corner while we are enjoying ourselves.
>>
It's better to have individual preferences like a normal human being.
>>
File: reconsidering.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
reconsidering.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>29190564
That's pretty deep shit, bruh.
>>
>>29190536
>>29190564

Fucking nailed it
>>
>>29190564
There are plenty of cool Yokai, though. not to mention all the cute ones

/vp/ reminds me of /v/ in that you guys like shitting on games without having played them
>>
>>29191406
Look, the point is, Japan is more accepting of strange and new designs in the series.
>>
>>29189577
what is the point of hating them all and still with series? looks stupid to me, looks /vp/ style
>>
>>29191416
True, I'm starting to adapt their mindset and currently playing YW2 Bony Spirit.
>>
>>29189577
Latter. I consider the opinions of someone who hates more trustworthy and legitimate than the opinions of someone who blindly likes things.
>>
>>29191416
That's more due to the difference in culture, yes?
I mean, things like ugly-looking youkai is a norm in Japan, but anywhere else may be different.

Not disagreeing though, just pointing out that it's not the Japanese themselves, rather their upbringing that makes them more accepting.

>>29191845
>someone who hates
>someone who blindly likes things
That's a tad bias, no? Someone can blindly hate things as well, as much as blindly like them.
>>
>>29189577
Honestly, like them all. If you're hatefull towards all pokemon and simply don't like them, then what are you even doing in this community ? To be a dick ? Very mature, sure you will reach far in life.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.