[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Masuda drawing leak is not Confirmed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Drawing leak.jpg (96KB, 532x709px) Image search: [Google]
Drawing leak.jpg
96KB, 532x709px
In the tumblr post the artist says that they heard only Masuda says "deru" which means "come out"

It could mean "The real starters are not yet come out"

I know that Luchalitten and co. are real, but I just wanted to clarify this
>>
>>29187020
http://elstrawfedora.tumblr.com/post/151880241470/so-today-junichi-masuda-signed-and-confirmed Tumblr post of the artist
>>
Fuck off.
>>
>>29187020
>"It could mean 'the real starters are not yet come out'"
>"I know that Luchalitten and co. are real, but I just wanted to clarify this."

Pick a side.
>>
All this doesn't even matter since they've been confirmed since the Alola form trailer
>>
>>29187030

He/she's been taking Japanese for years and the only word he was able to pick out was "deru"? That's...convenient. Depending on the context the verb "deru" can mean different things...I guess only Masuda and the people that were present know for sure what happened.

Even with the context, it wouldn't have sounded like that. The verb "come out" and "hasn't come out yet" would be conjugated differently, and depending on what was said, would not have sounded like "deru", as that is the present, positive form of the verb.
>>
>>29187199
No they have not. This has all been speculation. Those drawings mean nothing until an official video comes out.
>>
>>29187242
They said they know beginning stuff, and I believe Masuda was kinda quietly saying it.
>>
>>29187318
Fair...but s/he also did say s/he's been taking it for years. If they mean "taking Japanese" in the weeaboo sense, then okay. But nobody with years of actual Japanese class would say something so ignorant.
>>
It's obvious that GF filtered the starters themselves. The hype for Pokemon Go was dying and, after the batch previous to he leak was heavily criticized with the classic casual comments of "it's too ugly/detailed/looks like a digimon", they had to do something. So they went to 4chan, the most NEET pokemon comunity on the internet, and "leaked" the designs. They sure stirred the attention they wanted.
>>
>>29188106
This just hurt my mind so much.... damn it.... never go full retard
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.