[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is going to probably be the 4th time i breed, IV and EV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: GODFUCKINGDAMNITNO.png (235KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
GODFUCKINGDAMNITNO.png
235KB, 582x600px
this is going to probably be the 4th time i breed, IV and EV train a torchic.

its like i have fucking OCD whenever it becomes a blaziken it HAS to get to full affection (5 hearts) by me petting it, not by it eating a pokepuff last two times it got to full affection by eating a pokepuff so i had to rebreed another 5 iv female torchic. This time it did get to 5 hearts by me petting it but i was daydreaming about something else so it wasnt sincere and my mind makes me think it dosent like me.

how the fuck do i snap out of it? if i do it again my mind is going to make up some other reason to re train a torchic. anybody else have this problem?
>>
>>29186990
uhh... dude that is not normal at all...
also its probably autism mixed with ocd
>>
>>29186990
Same dude, Torchic too
>>
Full retard?
>>
>>29187064
Full retard
>>
>>29186990
dont know what to say buddy...
:c
>>
>>29186990
Seek help.
>>
>>29186990
It could be worse, OP. You could also have the horrible mental illness known as Balltism on top of all that.
>>
>>29187958
>looked it up

i do have it
>>
>>29187958
>tfw your balltism will never be cured for Torchic since the only way to get it in a cherish ball was through an event
>>
>>29188042
>tfw I HAVE that Torchic
>>
thank god my mind isn't fixated on getting a 6 iv female torchic. its almost as if i made an agreement with it.
>>
File: 1474869559640.jpg (67KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
1474869559640.jpg
67KB, 480x608px
Is this the autism thread? I got some

>have to have date on DS set to game release date when I start a new game
>same for when I beat E4
>>
>>29186990
I thought I was bad.
>>
>>29188042
>cherish ball

i can probably see why you would want that for a torchic, red = fire torchic is a fire type. but it simply dosent match the color, a normal poke ball is closer to its color and you can't go wrong with a normal pokeball, whenever my balltism can't decide, i settle for a normal ball.
>>
>>29188142
>whenever my balltism can't decide, i settle for a normal ball.

This. The standard pokeball really works well with anything and it keeps things consistent. Balltism is nice but it kind of bugs me to have 6 different kinds of pokeballs in one team, seems unorganized.

As for my autistic tendencies:

>first playthrough of a game is the "canon" for that cartridge
>if I reset the data for a new run then it just doesn't feel genuine and i lose interest

this has been an issue since XY. i dont know where things went so wrong, I used to replay my games happily all the time
>>
File: Crying Wojack.png (42KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Crying Wojack.png
42KB, 645x773px
>this thread
>>
>>29188121
not that bad, you have full control over it and can change it anytime you want. still pretty purculier
>>
File: 1458351288213.png (81KB, 1006x930px) Image search: [Google]
1458351288213.png
81KB, 1006x930px
>>29187999
I'm so sorry, Anon.
>>
>>29188218
>6 different kinds of pokeballs in one team

they all have to be different for you? my baltism is mainly based off its type.

btw Kyogre is best in a net ball
>>
>>29188461
>they all have to be different for you? my baltism is mainly based off its type.

Ideally, if I know I'll be using them in the same team I'd really rather not have any two share the same ball, unless it's a regular pokeball.

Kyogre would be a tough one for me to decide on now that you mention it. I'm not a fan of the look of the balls gen 4 introduced for the most part but net ball could work
>>
I remember an anon posted a few days here after ORAS came out in complete misery

apparently his plan was to soft reset a treecko until he got a shiny with optimal IVs and nature. He got a shiny with a good nature but the IVs sucked. He reset the game, that was the last I heard of him
>>
File: Ach mein Gott.jpg (32KB, 331x506px) Image search: [Google]
Ach mein Gott.jpg
32KB, 331x506px
>>29188568
the poor soul is probably still soft resetting to this day.
>>
>>29186990
Inject
>>
>>29188568
How do you check its IVs THAT early in the game? your not telling me he beat the entire game to get the the battle resort to check them are you?
>>
There are people here who have a shiny living dex.
There are people here who really have balltism.
There are people here who really have autism.
And then there are the normies over /pgg/
>>
>>29188692
You can use an iv calculater
>>
>>29186990
You just have to buckle down with the Torchic you have, anon. The only surefire way to stop a behavior is to stop feeding it. You can even imagine it's actively helping you break your habits, if it helps
>>
>>29188707
>There are people here who have a shiny living dex.

This is factually impossible unless someone spits the evidence.
>>
>>29188707
>people want an entire shiny living dex

but so many shinys look like shit and barely come close to their average counterparts, there are only about two pokemon who i think's shiny variant are better than the original (or at least on par)
>>
>>29188779
I think OP needs honestly needs to take a break from pokemon until SM comes out. It sounds like he's taking it too seriously and playing some other kinds of games might get his head out of his ass so to speak and back to a more regular perspective

I've been there OP, it's just a game and at this point you dont even sound like you enjoy yourself when playing it. youre probably only playing it because you're bored and its there
>>
>>29188870
I usually prefer the normal one over the shiny, but it's so damn good to use a shiny mon you've captured. My shiny Dragalge has shit IVs, but I really like it, because I was randomly fishing completing my living dex, and it appeared
>>
>>29188895
i found >>29188779 to be way more helpful, you think i haven't tried to get my head out of my ass and focus on other things? i play other games but when i play pokemon i pick up where i last started and end up in the same situation.
>>
>>29188939
it was just a suggestion
>>
File: 1372663483677.jpg (7KB, 144x120px) Image search: [Google]
1372663483677.jpg
7KB, 144x120px
>>29188568
>soft resetting for starters when you can get the shiny charm and MM with a foreign 6 iv ditto
>>
>>29188042
But then you can't nickname it.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.