[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breeding in ORAS: Resort or off Mauville?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: pokemon-egg.jpg (9KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-egg.jpg
9KB, 780x439px
Just beat ORAS and starting to breed, the second Day Care looks good but I'm having trouble with the rotation trick, because once something hatches, it throws the "up" movement off. I'm also worried about applying all that pressure and the thumbpad, wondering if its better to just stick with the left/right movement. I also feel that by sticking with left/right, you run into the Day Care Man and check for eggs sooner.

Am I just being autistic, or have some chosen off Mauville over the Resort?

also general breeding thread if needed
>>
File: drillrun.jpg (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
drillrun.jpg
26KB, 600x600px
bump
>>
Resort is better regardless of whether you're doing the full rotation around the island or left/right. The path is longer with less shit in the way and you can check IVs faster.
>>
>>29184144
Foe the resort, just use the D-pad it you're worried about the circle pad. Plus the resort is better
>>
>>29184144
Just inject u fuckin noob
>>
File: 1476481337191.png (2KB, 186x150px) Image search: [Google]
1476481337191.png
2KB, 186x150px
Man, do what you want. As long as it works for you, you should do it. Whatever sears your sausage, man.
>>
Resort is superior to Mauville in everyway when it comes to bike simulator
>>
>>29184144
Resort. You can bike in a circle.
>>
The resort, trying to hatch a shiny male Larvitar with Adamant nature. So far; I'm on egg: 675
>>
File: 20130105_060104.jpg (98KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
20130105_060104.jpg
98KB, 800x600px
>>29184144
OP, Battle Resort is not only the best in ORAS, but the best breeding place in the franchise.
Just slide the circle pad like pic related (instead of putting your finger above it and applying pressure, just slide with the tip of your finger).

When a egg hatch, use the D-pad to positioning yourself (left or right) without error, then use the circle pad again.
>>
>>29184144
Battle Resort? More like Breeding Resort.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.