[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why have they been placing so much importance on this fag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1467408874478.jpg (43KB, 794x431px) Image search: [Google]
1467408874478.jpg
43KB, 794x431px
So why have they been placing so much importance on this fag right here? Isnt he part of a quartet? What the fuck happened to the rest? Why didn't they show them off?

Also are they legendaries? Or just really special pokemon? I want to see the others already in the datamine.

>yfw even legendaries are getting the jobninja treatment
>>
Legendaries I think. Instead of a minor legendary trio like Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, or Raikou, Entei, and Suicune, they're going for a legendary quartet.
>>
Well, it's the first one out of the four you encounter, and you actually do so before you even start your journey, so I suppose it was always going to be special. Kinda like Suicune in Johto.

Who knows, maybe Tapu Koko is even the de facto "leader."
>>
>>29183765
It's the first one you encounter
When you fall off a bridge
Before even getting a Pokémon
>>
>>29183765
They're gaurdians. On the japanese site only the two game mascots on the cover and zygrade new form are listed as legendarys.
>>
>>29183765
First one you encounter, and as such they set it up story wise.
That's probably the only reason this one inparticular is getting pushed as hard - because the timing of when its introduced necessitates an introduction and tie to the story of sorts.
>>
>>29183765
They aren't listed as legendaries.

They're probably just unique Pokemon like Type: Null.
>>
>>29183805
Why not use Musketeers as an example you dunce
>>
They aren't legendaries... They have their own new classification.

The Japanese website categories Pokémon now as:

Legendary
Guardian Angel (guardian deity in English)
Mythical
Ultra Beast

Tapu falls under the guardian angel line.

I can imagine when gen 4 comes around that the Azelf trio get classified as Guardian Angels since theyre technically dubbed the Lake Guardians
>>
>why didn't they show them off

Oh yes, please. Show off even MORE of the roster. Just give us the whole dex days early. I'm not salty, I always read the whole dex as soon as it's out, but I'm not going to complain about them keeping some surprises.
>>
>>29184111
They could be mythicals, but >>29184247 has suggested "guardian angel"

I dont get why they can't be fucking mythicals
>>
>>29184367
Theyre not event only.

They're uncommon pokemon. But proabbly not as powerful as legendarys.
>>
>>29184367
They could be classified as mythicals but even then mythicals are a sub-classification of legendaries anyway.

I kinda like the idea of there being unique Pokemon that aren't legendaries or anything else. They're just unique.
>>
>>29183765
>So why have they been placing so much importance on this fag right here? Isnt he part of a quartet?

Because he's the first one of the Tapus Brothers you meet. He's the guardian of the island you live on and all.
>>
File: 1472033850887.jpg (37KB, 559x404px) Image search: [Google]
1472033850887.jpg
37KB, 559x404px
>>29184367
>I dont get why they can't be fucking mythicals

Because then they would be event exclusive and event exclusivity is fucking stupid, and supremely terrible, especially now that you don't even get mini-quests to get mythicals now, they just get given to you like Gamefreak thinks you're too much of an inbred fuckstick to take a ticket to a guy with a boat and sail to a faraway island so you can catch whatever goofy shithead they're holding out of your reach.
>>
>>29183765
Think of how th e pink one was the most important among the lake trio or how suicune was a tad more relevant.
>>
>>29183765
Tapu Koko basically means Top Cock, so he's presumably the top one of the "totem" and therefore the most important
>>
>>29184118
Being fair, Keldeo is a mythical pokemon.
>>
>>29184423
Mythicals aren't a subgroup, they are a completely separate but related group.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mythical_Pok%C3%A9mon
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.