[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Masuda retweeting drawings from someone with a Popmaid avatar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: popmaid.png (375KB, 538x979px) Image search: [Google]
popmaid.png
375KB, 538x979px
https://twitter.com/Miloticite/status/786944205532848128
Really makes you think, huh?
>>
>>29182626
b-but muh hazeldex!!!11
>>
>>29182626
It'd be more conspicuous if he avoided them instead of doing what he would normally do and treat them like fanart, AKA ignore them.
>>
I'm a leakfag but doesn't he just retweet every piece of art creators send to him?
>>
>>29182626
I'm not a denialfag, but even I don't think this means anything.
>>
>>29182626
Just another, Just another, oh oh
Just another HazelDex shill
>>
>>29182753
Nutzboltz
>>
>>29182626
Masuda has good taste in art.
Why are faggots so good at this stuff anyway?
>>
>>29183178
Faggots are good at fashion. They have womens mindset with mens superior brains and more
Neurons.
>>
>>29182626
You understand he probably doesn't pay attention to the profile pictures of people he Retweets things from right? Plus unless you really focused on it you wouldn't be able to tell it's "Poppmaid" at first glance.
>>
File: 1d1.jpg (58KB, 700x479px) Image search: [Google]
1d1.jpg
58KB, 700x479px
>>29183206
>>
Man I followed Azeem a while ago because I thought his art was decent but man is he cancer to me now.
>>
>>29182626
>The gay mermaid prince of Popplio!

What goes through someone's mind when they decide that's what they want to be known as?
>>
Isn't this the second time Masuda retweeted this artist?
>>
>>29183790
Obviously autistic
>>
>>29183829
this Miloticite user on twitter is actual cancer, gay af, and extremely annoying.

I see this loser RT'd on to my TL so much that I had to block him
>>
>>29183790
He called himself "gay mermaid" for a long time, and after Poppmaid got leaked he became immediately replace Milotic with it. He produces the best Poppmaid art.
He also came here one day and asked people to not post his art here without his permission, it was kinda funny
>>
>>29183645
THIS!
>>
>>29184287
ignore that "became", no idea how that happened
>>
>>29184282
Think his twitter is cancer? Check his tumblr. Chemo cant help me.
>>
File: image.png (70KB, 201x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
70KB, 201x180px
>>29182626
We know they are real will everybody just move on
>>
>>29184296
>>29183645
Whats wrong with that? Is it the emotion icons? The emojis?
>>
>>29184569
They're probably Popplio haters
>>
I could see why you guys don't like him. He's happy, hes cheerful, he uses emojis, he's says "MY BABIE!!!!" Honestly i'm the only who enjoyed his comments. Of course I don't use emojis or get excited and type it down like he does, but I found it somewhat entertaining.

One more thing i want to mention:
Hes been getting a lot of mean comments about entermaid lately
>>
>>29184651
Probably because he's been shoving her down peoples throats for months
>>
>>29184720
>no one's allowed to like *Pokemon*
>stop shoving *Pokemon* down our throats
poor guy
>>
Yeah this guy that he retweeted does great art but he's annoying as FUCK
>>
>>29183101
Avidraco.
>>
>>29184720
meanwhile he's shoving a dick down his throat
>>
>>29186067
oh I want that too
>>
>>29182626
He actually REPLIED. The absolute madman
https://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/status/787129690783907840
>>
Didn't Masuda confirm them today at a signing? Because people were asking him to sign their starter leak fanart.
>>
>>29184651
You are forgetting the time he went on /vp/, completely failed to understand how image boards work and told everyone to stop posting his art as it was a crime against copyright, or something equally retarded.

Plus, while his mons are pretty nice to look at, certain aspects of his art is amateurish as fuck, just look at the way he draws humans.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.