[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remaining Alolan Possibilities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (42KB, 750x173px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 750x173px
Who will get one? The pokes in the picture have yet to be revealed.

Found the pic on Twitter
>>
>>29182528
I'm pretty sure the leak that first mentioned Alolan forms said the Doduo line would get them.

I think another reliable leak (the one that said Ratatta would be Dark) said Nidoran lines would be Poison/Fighting.
>>
I hope farfetch'd will get an alola form
>>
>>29182528
I don't care for fossils or Nidos (both are already pretty great). I just want Geodude line to get the buff they deserve.
>>
File: TRIGGERED.gif (2MB, 250x142px) Image search: [Google]
TRIGGERED.gif
2MB, 250x142px
>>29182528
>Krabby/Kingler won't get shit

I know they don't wanna draw attention away from Crabrawler but I'm still upset.
>>
I can ponyta adapting to Alola in response to Mudsdale somehow

Alolan Nidoqueen Fighting/Ground with Queen's Majesty ability would be neat.
>>
>>29182686
Maybe they can finally get a Water type move to use Sheer Force with.
>>
>>29182528
Missing mr mime and legendarys.
>>
A thought occurred to me maybe there won't be new fossils because they will do Alolan Kanto fossils
>>
>>29182664
>I just want Geodude line to get the buff they deserve.
they got +10 BST last gen
>>
>>29182528
if parasect doesnt get an alolan form im gonna be pissed
>>
>>29182756
That's fucking nothing. Most of those buffs meant nothing at all actually. For instance Nidoking uses special sets, so that Attack buff is worthless.
Golem is fucking horrible right now. It needs to become super fast, or have a completely different crazy typing, like Water/Ghost or something.
>>
Maybe after 20 years Alolan Diglet will reveal to us it's legs

What I want from this list

-Dark/Poison Vileplume

-Flying Type Diglet (concealed by clouds instead of dirt rubble)

-Rock/Fairy Ponyta line (hooves turn to diamond to deal with the huge holes and damage that Mudsdale done to Alola)

- Fire/Poison Koffing

-Fighting/Ground Nidoqueen & Nidoking

- Fighing/Flying Dodrio

- Ice/Rock Golem (huge snowball boulder)

- Ghost/Fighting Farfetch'd (spirit comes back to haunt after being cooked)

Can't see any others getting forms.
>>
>>29182794

It won't. Parasect was shown in a Japanese trailer recently by a female NPC that uses 2 Pokemon
>>
>>29182528
When Voltorb/Electrode was shown?
>>
>>29182630
it also said butterfree and growlithe would have them, which we now know isn't true.
>>
File: 20161016_173505.png (641KB, 1187x1178px) Image search: [Google]
20161016_173505.png
641KB, 1187x1178px
Victreebel confrim?
>>
>>29182719
Legendaries won't get an Alola form

Mr mime was just turned fairy in gen 6

Also if an older leak is correct, mr mime will get a VC form (pure psychic when transfered from VC) and looks monochrome colored

also mr mime was seen in the SM anime and its regular
>>
>>29182850
sophocles keychain and the bank pc box images on the official site.
>>
I don't get how Jinx doesn't have an alolan form. She's pretty much made for it. Her design could lead to SO many creative alola variants.
>>
>>29182741
Huge possibility. A recent Japanese trailer showed aerodactyl can be found in the wild - makes sense it didn't get an Alolan form because it has a mega

But these are the first games where a fossil can be found in the wild. Looks like Alolan Kabuto and Omanyte might be happening. Maybe they never went extinct in Alola? Meaning their rock type will get replaced
>>
>>29182804
>My bro is shit, pls make it so different I'll barely recognize it

I don't get it
>>
If the Nidos, Dugtrio, Weezing and the fossils get Alolan forms, I'll be a happy trainer.
>>
>>29182850
On Sophacle's key chain
>>
>>29182877

>Mr mime was just turned fairy in gen 6

And?

>Also if an older leak is correct, mr mime will get a VC form (pure psychic when transfered from VC) and looks monochrome colored

Proven false

>also mr mime was seen in the SM anime and its regular

Ash's mom' Mr.Mime is obviously from Kanto
>>
>>29182909
water/dark omastar and water/fighting kabutops
>>
>>29182872
Don't get my hopes up...
>>
>>29182877
>also mr mime was seen in the SM anime and its regular
That's Ash's mom's Mr mime. It's imported from Kanto. Like how the player's mom has a Kanto Meowth in Sun and Moon
>>
>>29182872
fairy/grass
Fairy/dark
Grass/fire
>>
>>29182997
>water/fighting kabutops
Nah, water/bug.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 271x186px
>>29182528
OP don't give me hope on a new Vileplume form that makes me too happy
>>
>>29182528

Aren't the Tentacool and Seel lines missing?
>>
>>29182877
Says who? Megas gave legendarys some forms and one mythical.
>>
I really want Ekans/Arbok to get one. Preferably water but I'd honestly take anything.
>>
>>29182897
They already got a bird with the haiiwaian girl hulu thing.

Jynx will probably become a skinny grass waiifu mon.
>>
>>29183091
Tentacool and Seaking was just recently shown

I removed seel because the oceans of the Pokemon world are all the same.
>>
>>29182909
Yeah theres other gens fossil mon in the wild.
>>
>>29183141
Tentacool was shown?
>>
>>29182528
This gen fossils are gonna be Kanto Fossils as Alolans.
>>
>>29183094
Mega aren't really the same thing as Alola forms.
>>
This is literally the only chance Dodrio will ever have to be good. I know there are a lot of other pokemon in the same position as him, but god do we need this. Say it with me.

DODRIO
O
D
R
I
O

FUCK EVERYONE ELSE
>>
>>29183141
why isn't tentacool in unova then if all oceans are the same? there might be predators or something in alola's waters that tentacool had to adapt to.

you don't get to rule something out based on your theory. you rule it out once it's seen.
>>
>>29183195
Still dont mean they wont pad the legandary line with kanto alola legendary mons.
>>
>>29183197
>This is literally the only chance Dodrio will ever have to be good.
Nah, if Alola forms are popular (And they sure seem to be) then I'm sure they'll keep doing regional forms.
>>
File: remainingalolanforms.png (948KB, 1693x1662px) Image search: [Google]
remainingalolanforms.png
948KB, 1693x1662px
this image is bullshit, this is the most accurate one
>>
>>29182528
Fossils still seem pretty likely.
My money's on a surviving colony on some remote island/undersea cave that lack the Rock typing.

Farfetch'd desperately needs something, and I really liked the Flying/Fighting Dodrio fakes. That'd be cool to see.

Hell, ANY of the Pokemon on that list are overdue for some love.
>>
>>29183287
Yeah this is the one.
>>
>>29182528
> No Rhyhorn on that list.
Why?
>>
I'm still hopes for more Alola Forms outside of Gen1... but Dark Oak killing my hopes ;-;
>>
>>29183317
Water farfetched.
>>
>>29183347
His evo in 4.
>>
>>29182827
>Rock/Fairy Ponyta line (hooves turn to diamond to deal with the huge holes and damage that Mudsdale done to Alola)
Doesn't one of the dexes say its hooves are harder than diamond?
Fire/Steel might work.
>>
>>29183352
Well oak was in gen 1 2 3 4 so...who knows.
>>
Here's hoping for a Bug/Psychic Venomoth.
>>
I want a Vileplume that is not Grass, Fighting, Water, Fairy, Normal, Flying, Psychic, or Fire
>>
>>29183268

>There's a chance that in gen 8 or gen 9 he will get a form!

Nah, this is gamefreak we are talking about. They are perfectly happy to make shitmons intentionally, and then leave them shitty forever. That's why there are pokemon with shitty BSTs, shitty abilities, shitty movepools, etc. There's literally nothing stopping them from adding 30 or 40 points to Dodrio's BST, giving him a mega, giving him a third evolution, or giving him one out of 3 abilities that actually helps, but they have not, and they wont. It isn't even a priority for them.

Honorable mention for my bro magcargo, who is one of the worst fully evolved pokemon in the series. I know he wouldn't get an alola form because he isn't gen 1, but like I said, they can add to BST or make megas or give a new ability, they just wont.
>>
>>29182686
They could? I mean all we saw were blue claws, which could have not been krabby/Kingler could have an alola form and not krabby.
>>
File: image.png (928KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
928KB, 640x1136px
I want venomoth and arbok to get one.

But for real tho, golem seriously deserves it.
>>
>>29182973
>Proven false
link plz
>>
>>29183453
I didn't say it was likely, just that it wasn't "literally the only chance"
>>
We'll probably get Alolan Charizard for max genwun pandering
And Alolan Mewtwo Sun and Alolan Mewtwo Moon
>>
>>29183555

Well. Fair enough then.

Yeah, maybe in gen 8 he will get something..
>>
>>29182528
Hoping for Bug/Psychic or Bug/Ice Venomoth desu.
>>
File: 250px-024Arbok.png (67KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-024Arbok.png
67KB, 250x250px
>snakes ACTUALLY arent allowed in hawaiis borders
>make alolan arbok
>>
>>29183754
>yfw it evolved wings so it couldn't be considered a snake and thus not illegal
>>
>>29183754
Which has snakes now.
>>
i still hope that bullshit about a fighting type dodrio ends up being a thing
>>
K so, how this?
>>
>>29183754

Sandcastles are illegal to build in Hawaii and you can get fined/arrested for them.

*makes sandcastle Pokémon*
>>
>>29182528
Steel Type, version exclusive Nido lines based on actual royalty would be neat.
>>
>>29183832
>It evolved wings so it could fly to Alola
PANIC
>>
Arbok, Koffing/Weezing and Jynx.
>>
>>29182528
I kinda want to see a more shrike-based Farfetch'd that carries a thorny club
>>
Vileplume/Victreebell and the fossils are version exclusives with ponyta,ekans,and nido lines all getting a loan forms
>>
>>29184648
Hawaiian duck with a stalk of sugar cane
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.