[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We're about 17 hours away from the demo hitting the Japanese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: 1475627085345.png (567KB, 456x603px) Image search: [Google]
1475627085345.png
567KB, 456x603px
We're about 17 hours away from the demo hitting the Japanese eShop. So before the datamine blows us all the fuck out tomorrow, post the MINIMUM amount of new pokemon, Alola forms, new megas, and Ultra Beasts (if they're catchable) for you to walk away satisfied with Sun and Moon.

For me it's:
90 new pokemon
20 - 30 Alola forms
10 Ultra Beasts
0 new megas, I seriously don't give a fuck about megas anymore
>>
Can someone post the chart for alolan forms?
>>
>>29182077
>Ultra Beasts being catchable
I would be BTFO of existence
>>
I don't give a shit as long as the region is fun to explore which the datamine will do nothing to reveal
>>
Oh shit, the demo launches earlier in Nippon? It's been a hell of a month to have a jp3ds. Stories has helped me get over my anxiousness in waiting for SuMo.
>>
>>29182077
Satisfied?

100 pokemon
Any amount of alolan forms, what we have is fine
Dont give a fuck about some boss monsters
same with megas
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 750x173px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 750x173px
The remaining Pokemon that can get Alolan forms
>>
>>29182077
103 new Pokémon
20-40 new Alolan Forms
7 Ultra Beasts
like 4 new megas
>>
File: image.jpg (142KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 1080x1080px
The Datamine of ORAS revealed we getting 90 new Pokemon.
>>
>>29182240
The thing is that the boss monsters will end up being catchable
>>
>>29182245
I could easily see a lot of these getting Alola forms. I think Arbok and Weezing wilk get something. Alola fossilmons would be amazing, too.
>>
>>29182267

>The thing is that the boss monsters will end up being catchable

Source?
>>
File: image.png (802KB, 1077x1137px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
802KB, 1077x1137px
90 boxes and the reveals we got so far
>>
>>29182265
Aren't those extra spaces just for formes and megas?
>>
>>29182267
Dont think so buddy but okay.
>>
Predictions:

70-90 new pokémon
20-30 Alolan forms
10-15 Ultra beasts (No idea if they are catchable)
0-10 Megas
>>
>>29182278
Alolan fossil mon's is a huge possibility

Aerodactyl can be found in the wild in Alola making this the first games that fossils can be obtained in the wild

I believe that trailer was a hint at what's to come.

I'm calling Water/Steel Kabutops and Water/Bug Omanyte
>>
File: Kelpie.jpg (193KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
Kelpie.jpg
193KB, 500x323px
>>29182245

I'd love for a Water/Fairy Alolan Ponyta/Rapidash based on Kelpies.
>>
80 New Pokémon is basically confirmed.
I can see 20 Alolan forms, 25 maybe, 30 if we're really lucky.
I'd be happy with 5 ultra beasts.
>>
>>29182420
>80 New Pokémon is basically confirmed.
How?
>>
>>29182077
90-100 Pokemon
20 Alolan forms
7 Ultra Beasts
3 Megas (Johto Starters, that's all I want)
>>
>>29182381
That's Keldeo
>>
>>29182301
The series was based on being able to use and fight with and capture anything you see
>>
>>29182670
I never got to capture the giant lady
>>
>>29182077
Few more evos.

That's it.
>>
All of Zygarde's formes being permanent and I'll be satisfied

Probably unlikely cus GF loves their shitty gimmicks

Still hope that the datamining will reveal something more about Zygarde and hopefully the Zygarde Cube got something more to it as well
>>
>>29182301
Source: His ass.
>>
>>29182077
>ImFuckingCrazyForSitrusBerries.jpeg
>>
>>29182670

No it wasn't.
>>
Honestly don't give a shit how many new pokemon come out etc. I only play for the battling anyway.
Story is just a bonus feature to me.
>>
Honestly, i'd be happy with the number of Pokemon we already have, taking non-revealed evos, the dolphin, the snowman and the toucan into account. The toucan and the dolphin are also great candidates for being Dark-types, as toucans are black, eat baby birds, have jagged beaks and have creepy calls, and dolphins are known for kiling for fun.
Maybe we could get a couple mons based on interesting and obvious animals we don't have yet.
>>
>>29182670
yes, I vividly remember when I caught that ghost Marowak in Lavender in Pokémon Red
>>
>>29182077
89 new pokémon
5 ultra beasts
26 alola forms
0 megas
>>
>>29182309
Marshadow IS the 2017 mythical you dummy
>>
>>29182348
Aerodactyl in the wild???? Source???
>>
>>29182077
Hyped as fuck.
>>
>>29182138
Bye anon
>>
>>29184187
I know right???? I wanna know????
>>
>>29182381
Keldeo, anon...
>>
>>29182077
90 mons
20 Alola forms
5 UBs
>>
90-100 new Pokemon
25 Alolan forms
4-6 UBs
I don't care about megas, couldn't give a fuck how many there are
>>
100-110 new Pokémon (I'd settle for 90, but I'm being optimistic)
25 Alolan forms (if they're Kanto only)
I guess 5 UBs? I like them, but not really a dealbreaker
maybe 12-15 new Megas, but also not that crucial
>>
It'll be 80 new ones. I'd assume 20-30 Alolan forms and 5-10 UBs.
>>
>>29183496
No. Marshadow got leaked at the same time that Solgaleo and Lunala, so it's also a legendary, part of the trio
>>
>>29187153
Firstly, the third legendary of the main trio has literally never gotten attention in promo material right off the bat. They're either saved for the postgame or just get attention in future games. It would make no sense to trademark it as early as the cover legendaries and the starters, pokémon that are heavily marketed as soon as a new generation is announced.

Second, the trademarks themselves were most likely related to next year's pokémon movie, which have, since Gen 3, featured one or more cover legendaries together with a completely unrelated mythical pokémon as the stars of the first movie of the new anime series (Jirachi, Darkrai, Victini, Diancie). Which could indicate that Marshadow is going to have a role in the 20th movie along with Solgaleo and Lunala.

And finally, the Riddler always put Marshadow AFTER Magearna on this list, and both him and the chinese leaker have explicitly referred to Marshadow as a mythical, not a legendary.

The idea that Marshadow is Solgaleo and Lunala's Rayquaza/Giratina/Kyurem/Zygarde came out of nowhere and was based on mere assumptions, which have since been all but confirmed to be wrong.
>>
>>29187383
>confirmed

There goes that word again. At least wait until tomorrow and see if actual info leaks.
>>
>>29187470
>all but confirmed
Do you even english?
>>
>>29182077
Same as you OP. But I could be happy with 5 UB's if 3 of them have game variances. Like UB02. So I guess that'd be 8. I don't need new megas but wouldn't be upset about new megas.
>>
How the fuck can you be "unsatisfied" with any theoretical number of Ultra Beasts? We don't even know how big of a role any one individual ultra beast would play, maybe we only even get UB01 and UB02 but they're recurring bosses/threats that last the whole game in various forms. That would be fine. Demanding 5 or 10 or whatever is just dumb at this point
>>
>>29187153
No it's not. Marshadow was a different trademark, made at a different time. The starters were all made at around the same time. And then Solgaleo and Lunala were trademarked at the same time. There is zero evidence to suggest a connection.

Meanwhile the Chinese leak and Riddler both have Marshadow as one of the Mythicals, which would make more sense for a marketing standpoint as to why it was trademarked so early on. Mythicals are always more relevant to the marketing initially than the third legend.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.