[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shiny Pumpkaboo Please!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

Been Matsuda breeding for Shiny Super Size Pumpkaboo for a week now, and still nothing... @_@
>>
I have a shiny Pichu I would be willing to trade if someone has a shiny Super Size Pumpkaboo or Gourgeist to trade.
>>
>>29181102
Sent :^)
Enjoy, I know you REALLY deserve it because you worked so hard, a whole week, wow.
>>
>>29181102
Dave, I really, really, really like this image. Do you mind if I save it?
>>
>>29181144
that's fine, I just got it from google
>>
>>29181136
whats your friend code?
>>
>>29181184
I already sent it, you're not getting another? Dave, that's just greedy. Besides I only had one, I bred it just for halloween.
>>
>>29181230
I'm not asking for another, just asking how i receive it
>>
>>29181268
I sent it to you, Dave. I sent you a trade request and traded you it.

Are you trying to pretend it didn't happen so someone gives you another? That's low, dude.
>>
>>29181300
Wow. Did he even trade you anything good back? Or did you trade it for a shitmon out of the goodness of your heart?
I simply can't belive you'd do this, Dave.
>>
>>29181300
I didn't trade or receive anything. I wasn't even online. It must have been someone else
>>
>>29181377
He traded me a wurmple, I mean, at the time I just accepted it as I wanted to be nice and give him his dream shiny, but that's a dick move. Didn't even have good ova. It was named Fatman. I'm hurt, to be honest. I thought Daves were meant to be nice.
>>
>>29181451
You're lying, Dave. That was my only shiny, I thought you really wanted it and that you would be happy, now you pull this on me.

You even gave me a nice once the trade was done.
>>
File: 1476633397587.jpg (32KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1476633397587.jpg
32KB, 256x256px
>>29181102
>tfw hatched shiny croagunk in 6 eggs
>tfw hatched shiny yanma in 4 eggs
Who /lucky/ here?
>>
>>29181546
that wasn't me. =0(
>>
>>29181546
Damn, to think I was going to trade him my shiny Pumkaboo and all! Guess he won't need it anymore, though. Thanks for letting me know of Dave's true nature.
>>
>>29181598
But your IGN was Dave and you accepted my shiny! You cheated me. I can have you reported to 4chan and ban you from trading here, you filthy cheat, I'm really hurt dude. I trusted you not to be an ass.

>>29181614
It's okay. He had MY shiny pumpkaboo anyway, he doesn't need yours. Thank you for also being a nice anon but don't let him cheat you please. Avoid him!
>>
>>29181582
>hatched shiny yanma in 4 eggs
Wow, same, down to the exact same amount of eggs. I wasn't really going for it and I already had Yanmega shiny but Yanma is still cool so it's a nice trophy shiny.
My best was shiny Cyndaquil in 1 egg while breeding for living dex.
>>
i don't even have an IGN account
>>
What the fuck is happening itt?
>>
>>29181710
Yeah, right, Dave. We know what you've did now. There's no point in hiding it anymore.
>>
>>29181710
IGN means in game name...
You're a cheat and you not only took my shiny you're lying and saying you didn't get it so you can get another.

Contacting mods of website to get your code banned here so you can't do this anymore.

Avoid Dave everyone!
>>
>>29181719
i have no idea
>>
>>29181756
The fact he's lying even now disgusts me. Cheating poor anons out of agonies, bet his mother is ashamed.
>>
>>29181856
*shinies
Autocorrect is as scummy as Dave.
>>
>>29181102
It's alright Dave, I don't believe these other anons. Sent and enjoy!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.