[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brionne - TOO girly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: brionne.png (358KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
brionne.png
358KB, 1000x1000px
Brionne is 87.5% male. There is no reason why it should be wearing a frilly top like a girl who went to some girl store to buy a girl top like a girl. If you use a male Brionne, you’d better be ready to give up your man card because you are either [1] a gay, or [2] a girl, and I honestly don’t know which is worse. Gay girls are fine, though, of course, since they’re hot.
During my first run of Pokémon Y, I picked a male Fennekin without knowing what its evolutions looked like. When it evolved into Braixen I immediately went into a coma. After I woke up, the doctor said I had lost 80% of my brain function, but I didn’t care or understand what she (a woman doctor!) said. Now I draw pictures of boobs and virginias for three hours every day to try to regain my manhood.
I decided to try to fix Brionne and make it more masculine. Now it is powerful. You might be wondering about Brionne having a 12.5% chance to be female, but I think this design would be appropriate for women, too. I saw a lady wearing pants yesterday and I still got turned on—I think that proves my point.
I just wish Pokémon would follow nature more closely like I do. You don’t see any male poodles or peacocks, do you? Any female pit bulls or sharks? No. If animals have to follow the natural gender roles I made up, then so do Pokémon.
>>
>>29180743
brionne evolution is water/dragon
>>
>>29180743
>Reverse tumblr
>>
File: brionnie.png (756KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
brionnie.png
756KB, 1280x1280px
Op, how can you not like my breasts? i am 100% girl
>"Jiggly wiggly breasts"
>>
>>29180743
>Brionne is 87.5% male
They may have changed that this gen. I think the starter has matched the trainer's gender in every video/screenshot that showed it.
>>
>>29180743
>Gay girls are fine, though, of course, since they’re hot.
Nice joke.
>>
>>29180743
Holy shit you found a way to make it even more ugly. GF should hire you for gen VIII.
>>
File: 24524134131.png (4KB, 520x92px) Image search: [Google]
24524134131.png
4KB, 520x92px
>>29180890
Reminder
>>
>>29180743

The solution is to just make males and females look different. I don't mind a hyper feminine starter, but there is no way anyone would ever want a male poplio. It's like having a male gardevoir. I know contractions and fetishists might smugly disagree with me. But they are less than 5% of the player base. Just make some tweaks to the male model. Even a girly Pokemon like meganium you could at least see being a male. I love my male meganium. Poplio just takes it way too far though, she honestly is girlier than gardevoir is.
>>
http://goodpokemonedits.tumblr.com/

Hey that's pretty good
>>
I love the dildo nose
>>
>>29180943
Yeah, we all saw the thread you took that from.
>>
There, was that so fucking hard?
>>
>>29180743
You people act like Braixen and Delphox don't exist.
>>
>>29180890
Why would they change it now, instead of Gen 6 with Braixen and Delphox?
>>
File: 1466552482879.png (103KB, 282x282px) Image search: [Google]
1466552482879.png
103KB, 282x282px
>that nose
>>
>>29180890
>They may have changed that this gen.
Starters are meant to be a pain to breed, so they likely will never change that.
>>
File: 1462844893881.jpg (17KB, 320x289px) Image search: [Google]
1462844893881.jpg
17KB, 320x289px
In the generation where Game Freak is shaking up the whole formula, why the fuck are people still citing patterns as if they mean anything anymore?

How do we know the starter ratios are still 7:1?
>>
>>29182069
Why wouldn't they?
>>
>>29182069
That's a retarded mechanic that applies to rare pokemon. Starters, Eevee, Fossils, etc. Like IVs, they won't change it
>>
>>29181912
Why do they still do this? It's not like the game is going to be any easier with two of the same starter/event pokemon.

If it's trade fodder, than you can just breed a fletchling and say ''HA 5IVS'' in the description and get whatever you want.
>>
>>29182114
Standard methods of breeding and training are being made easier and more accessible. It's not a stretch to think that GF would adjust the starter gender ratio to be easier, while also accommodating for their designs.

>>29182171
There's a lot of mechanics we thought would never go away. Such as the overworld being on a grid. We have no reason to cite muh patterns anymore since they're making HUGE changes in Sun and Moon.

It's not like you're ever going to breed during the main storyline.
>>
Just like Chesnaught, Brionne is a hideous abomination that should have never existed, and so is Poppmaid. Ideally, they should be retconned out of Pokemon forever.
>>
>>29181564
>>29181638
Braixen and delphox don't have eyelashes. It's the one thing that pushes it from 'feminine' to 'female'.
>>
Jesus, there's some butthurt faggots in this thread.

Who cares if a Pokemon is masculine or not? I guarantee if Popplimaid ends up being the slightest bit OP, you're all gonna be using it on your teams.

It's cute as fuck, and I'm gonna train one.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 625x626px
>>29182250
>>
>>29182338
The have eyelashes. Go find your glasses and look again

>>29182407
I don't know. Autists here either love or HATE every design, look at the retards on other threads saying they would "bully" Brionne, or here saying that they should "ideally" retcon them and chesnaught out of existence. It's pure cancer, like genwunners or people that hate any generation and everything included in it. It's incredible how butthurt these guys can get
>>
>>29182407
>If Poppmaid ends up being the slightest bit OP

Yeah nah, still wouldn't use.

Not because I'm afraid of cooties, but because I ultimately don't care that much about what Poppmaid's about, which is the whole mermaid/selkie thing. Sea lions? Yeah, those are cute and they're goofy as fuck, but Poppmaid looks more like a anorexic sea lion that looks like it just got out of the hairdresser to get extensions and looks like its neck is about to snap off any moment now that looks like it's trying too hard to become elegant.
>>
>>29182338
>eyelashes
>one thing that pushes it from 'feminine' to 'female'

>what is roselia's eyelashes and 50/50 gender ratio
>what is Milotic eyelashes and 50/50 gender ratio
>what is Weavile's eyelashes and 50/50 gender ratio

Eyelashes don't mean shit
>>
>>29180743
The only reason you think this is because you are human, most small mammals probably think girls are nightmare fuel.
>>
>>29182604
*are
You illiterate fuck
>>
how'd this go from me shitposting to people discussing other pokemon and breeding
>>
>>29182644
>I don't have an argument, so I'll make fun of his typos XD
>>
File: 1476557552847.png (235KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1476557552847.png
235KB, 2560x1440px
>>
>>29182555

you can dislike a Pokemon without making up some silly headcanon.
>>
>>29182338
I might be a female and all this time I had no idea.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.