[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm extremely excited for the S/M anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: 20161015_110005.png (97KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
20161015_110005.png
97KB, 320x180px
Come at me, /vp/
>>
Here I am.
>>
Same here

I'll also go the next step and say that I like Ash's new design
>>
File: 1473957872409.png (310KB, 1681x1318px) Image search: [Google]
1473957872409.png
310KB, 1681x1318px
Mainly excited for Lillie.
>>
Why would I care about your shit taste.
>>
>>29180204
I'm not, and I think it looks like complete shit, but to each their own.
>>
>>29180476
shit taste
>>
>>29180494
Shit taste for having an opinion that differs from your own? This fandom really has gone to shit.
>>
File: ashandpikachyzmove.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ashandpikachyzmove.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
OP Here, I'll give some context to my opinions.

I'm excited for a fairly specific reason and many will disagree with me on this. From what I've seen in each trailer released so far, the anime looks like an ACTUAL FUCKING ANIME.

I've always thought Pokemon, up to this point, has only ever felt (to me, anyway) like an anime-like saturday morning cartoon. The animation was always too stiff for my taste and not like any other animes I've ever watched.

Here it actually looks and feels more like an anime then anything else. The animation and art style is very fluid and I think we're going to get some AWESOME battles out of it.

I admit, I was fairly apprehensive about the new look at first, much like everyone else. That being said, it's definitely grown on me and I don't mind it going in a more comedic direction. The new animation style lends itself way more to comedy then anything else.

Plus, we know next to NOTHING about Sun and Moon's (the games') plot. I'm sure the anime will probably start off like a school anime and then break away once Team Skull and/or the Aether Foundation starts fucking shit up with Type: Null and the Ultra Beasts.
>>
The thing is this concept looks like it'll wear thin after 20-30 episodes or so. I'm sure the early eps will feel fresh and fun....but how the hell do you make a season out of this?
>>
>>29180204
I think everyone is,liking xy and z was a meme
>>
File: Cu2JKyrVYAAA7FT.jpg (66KB, 762x418px) Image search: [Google]
Cu2JKyrVYAAA7FT.jpg
66KB, 762x418px
>>29180747
I'm sure it's going to feel very slice of life at the beginning which isn't necessarily a bad thing, in my opinion. It'll certainly be a fresh take for the show which has always followed a fairly strict formula up to now.

But as I mentioned earlier, I don't think it'll stay that way. It seems like Tapu Koko will take a liking to Ash and that'll probably end up sending him on another journey to complete the island trials and he'll probably end up getting involved with whatever Team Skull is scheming and whatever mystery The Aether Foundation is involved in with the Ultra Beasts. I think this series, much like Gen 7 in general, has MASSIVE potential due to the lack of a traditional Pokemon League.

Also....who can deny the sheer greatness of all of these cute pokegirls?
>>
>>29180204
Same. Wasn't but now I'm interested. And it's not because of Mallow or anything.
>>
I don't really get how this is a bad thing.

The main anime has always been extremely forgettable with all the stupid boring filler episodes and people only remember it for the handful of exciting battles. Alola looks different, not necessarily good but definitely better than solving a fucking restaurant dispute.
>>
I dont even care enough about the anime to post this.
>>
It's just going to end up as a slice of life harem anime just like every other damned modern day anime.
>>
>>29180664
This is soooo true
>>
The first art style was nice. It had a good '90s feel to it. But once gen 3 came out, it started shifting to a really stiff and ugly style. I hate it.

I don't even watch the anime (I'm not a child) but I may only because the art style looks fun and expressive. I'm excited for characters that don't look like autistic robots
>>
File: soon.png (714KB, 1280x656px) Image search: [Google]
soon.png
714KB, 1280x656px
>>29180204
it will still be shit, but that's not really news. ill still watch it from time to time, as always
>>
>>29180664
>I've always thought Pokemon, up to this point, has only ever felt (to me, anyway) like an anime-like saturday morning cartoon. The animation was always too stiff for my taste and not like any other animes I've ever watched.

Oh I thought I was the only one that felt like this. I can't watch Precure for the same reason.
>>
Im hoping the Serenarats will leave the anime discussion thread. They really are annoying. Hopefully once the anime starts will at least TRY to shape it
>>
>>29183966
THAT'S WHAT I WAS THINKING!
>>
>>29183966
The switch to digital animation during Hoenn looked great at the time. You have to realize those episodes were made nearly 15 years ago in 2002-2003.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.