[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does the Sun and Moon anime look so comfy? The change in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1475749320839.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475749320839.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
Why does the Sun and Moon anime look so comfy?

The change in animation looks great and so far it seems to represent Alola really well with all the vibrant colors, and even though Ash is less serious I think that will pay off because it doesn't seem to affect him that much because he managed to use a Z move.

I've got a good feeling for this new anime.
>>
I hope it's quite funny, the anime can get a bit boring but some actual comedy would lend itself to it
>>
>>29180075
>anime comedy
>funny
>>
>>29180057

I'm just worried about the "school" concept. I'll give it a fair shot, but the premise just seems incredibly boring to me.
>>
Yeah, it's shaping up to be pretty good, it's getting a ton of unnecessary hate though.
>>
>>29180112
About that: why is he going to school in Alola? Shouldn't he be going to fucking school in kanto? Y'know, his home region?
>>
>>29180175
Turns out he stumbled across the school while on vacation, which would explain that
>>
>>29180057
>comfy
this word is officially OU on /vp/
>>
>>29180092
>Something stupid happens
>EEEEEEHHHHHHH?
Are you saying that's not comedy gold?
>>
>>29180112
i don't mind it, its probably there to be more relatable to kids and school work and im sure it wont be get in the way of things

pokemon sun and moon is gonna be more slice of life but im cool with that, seeing battling over and over gets really annoying
>>
File: 1474423909098.png (269KB, 401x317px) Image search: [Google]
1474423909098.png
269KB, 401x317px
>>29180286
still more funnier than most "adult" cartoons

"haha shitty poopy nig!!!" FUNNIIIIEEE XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>29180326

Seeing battling over and over is why the series is fun to me. I'm worried they'll use this as an excuse to do an all-filler "today we're learning about this Pokémon" thing. Without the adventure aspects of traveling and battling, I just don't see the appeal here.
>>
>>29180251

So you're telling me a kid is on vacation, and is like "oh sweet, school!"?
>>
>>29181081
I think this school is all about Pokémon, and so the boy who wants to be the best is going to be attracted to it

Not sure if they retconned his experience in every other region just for this though
>>
>>29181081
"Oh sweet, a school all about pokemon! I've never been to one. Can I go mom? Pleeeeaaaaassseee"
Probably something like that.
>>
>>29180057
There better be actual jokes and not just stupid expressions.
>>
>comfy
Is this board /v/?
>>
>>29180350
>"haha shitty poopy nig!!!"

sounds more like /pol/ really
>>
>>29181081
got a hearty kek from this
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.