[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You do realize that Masuda confirmed nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: Mr._Masuda_copy_2.jpg (52KB, 420x560px) Image search: [Google]
Mr._Masuda_copy_2.jpg
52KB, 420x560px
Looks like people are spreading completely false information, he never meant the leaked designs but final starter evolutions as a whole. The fact that he reacted to them and signed them is evidence against them, he wouldn't do something like that if they were real. The only thing this whole shit accomplished is annoying Masuda and creating more shill material for Leakfags. Now please stop spreading this shit. It's a 50/50 now, either the demo confirms or debunks them.
>>
>>29176696
>It's a 50/50 now,

You're fucking joking right? There's been so much evidence practically confirming these starters I've begun to lose count.
>>
>>29176696
Tomorrow baby, lets see you deny the data-mine.
>>
>>29176708
The fact that Masuda reacted ot them with no emotion whatsoever is evidence that they're fake.
>but muh mallow
Generic hawaiian girl, fuck off.
>>
>>29176742
Exactly.
>>
>>29176726
Can't wait to post the leakfags reaction posts collage
>>
>>29176742
>The fact that Masuda reacted ot them with no emotion whatsoever is evidence that they're fake.

Yeah no, Masuda is aware they leaked several months ago, not to mentio he knows abot chinese leaks aswell
>>
>>29176742
>He didn't go into a tardrage, so obviously these leaks that have been proven several times are fake.
>>
>>29176742
>Thinking he would be surprised to see fan art of leaked evolution from several months ago

Denial or delusion?
>>
>>29176696
>The fact that he reacted to them and signed them is evidence against them, he wouldn't do something like that if they were real

What would he do if the were real, OP?
>>
>>29176885
Ignore the guy.
Or just don't comment on them.
>>
>>29176742
>denialfags still using the 'generic Hawaiian girl' argument
>>
>>29176696
(you)
>>
Denialfags make their final stand before they all disappear and start saying they never existed in the first place.

Suicide right away, Denialfag. You offer absolutely nothing to this world.
>>
>>29176696
Oh this is gonna be perfect for the screencap
>>
>>29176885
Shoot him in the leg and ask where he got art of the starters, then call the secret Pokemon agents to deal with the evidence.
>>
>>29176937
What else would you expect? They have literally nothing else
>>
>>29177067
/thread
>>
>>29176696
They were already confirmed way before all this happened
>>
>>29176742
So are you retarded or just autistic?
>>
>>29177067
They don't even have that, really. It's clearly Mallow. Generic Hawaiian girl? That would be the Lass, not a specific character in the leaks.
>>
>inb4 you start screaming kys denialfag i actually like the leaked starters and would love for them to be real
I don't think Mallow really "confirms" the starters. Pokemon go through dozens of beta designs.
>>
>>29177252
Guys, it's obvious that nothing we say can convince this slow motherfucker, so leave a (you) and be on your way.
>>
This is clearly a build up for a huge shitposting storm when everyone gets BTFO. They push this denial on purpose just for that. This will last for months
>>
Denialfags are clinging so hard right now because they fucking know what's coming. They know deep down the starters will be confirmed 100% and so they try and try to keep going on because they can't accept the fact that they were once again wrong.

Keep on being little denialfags but your time is coming and I'll be here waiting with collage after collage to shove it down your face and make 25 threads a day to continue to torment your pathetic little fucking lives.

Mmmm are you scared denialfags? Mmmm you should be you fucking little bitches.
>>
>>29177529
Ow the edge.
>>
>>29177579
You'll be saying Ow when you have my dick shoved in your denialfagging little ass
>>
>>29176742
This is bad bait but here's a (You) for trying.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.