[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chinese leaker pokedex distribution on each island ( discussion)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

What do you guys think?
>>
>>29176373
Is this his speculation or a riddle itself?
>>
Looks about right, though I think I'd move Rockruff to the first island and Morelull and Comfey to the second island to appear in that foresty area where Mallow's trial takes place.
>>
>>29176373
>Mimikyu on the second island when we already know it's encountered after the Guzma fight on the third thanks to levels
>Rotom Pokedex encountered anywhere
>Rockruff encountered on the second island despite being seen everywhere on the first
who made this?
>>
>>29176414

>依据现有状况结合预告视频里遇敌背景预测一波本代的地区图鉴分布,其中加入了个人猜测会有进退化的pm~,希望18号给力点。。。
>According to the current situation combined with the forecast video in the enemy background forecast a wave of the local map distribution, which added a personal guess there will be degradation of pm ~, hope 18 to the power point. . .

It looks like speculation.

It better fucking be considering it has Wimpod as extremely late game.
>>
Under 24 hours till the demo and eventual datamine.

Ignore this attention whore.
>>
>Tapu Koko, the guardian of Melemele isn't found on Melemele
ok
>>
>>29176373
>It's speculation. It even uses my rate template. >>29170802
Riddler just reposts stuff that are close to the truth just because the creators used common sense and researched.
>>
>>29176482
This. We already know Wimpod is encountered MUCH earlier thanks to the levels shown in the trailers.
>>
>>29176535

>Doesn't want anyone but Chinese fans seeing his riddles
>Shamelessly lurks /vp/, uses the board's image templates, and has occasional jabs at us
>>
>>29176535
>being this mad riddler stole your template
>>
Wimpod is there twice
>you're not you when you're so eat a snickers you fucking retard
>>
>>29176531
You may be retarded. The other 3 Topu Keks in the screenshot repesent the deitys from the other islands.
>>
>>29176649
So is Morelull. It's suggesting its evolution is also there.
>>
>>29176635
I'm not mad, I'm in fact flattered. I just wanted to point out that he wasn't just sitting home and started doing it knowing exact data.
>>
Hungry*
>>
File: 1475294700827.png (497KB, 522x464px) Image search: [Google]
1475294700827.png
497KB, 522x464px
>>29176664
shit

don't tell anyone about this
>>
File: pikachuhappy.gif (23KB, 363x200px) Image search: [Google]
pikachuhappy.gif
23KB, 363x200px
>>29176373
>Morelull, Komala and Wimpod evolve.
>>
>Komala evolves
>Crabrawler doesn't

Haha, he really doesn't know everything.
>>
>>29176852
I'm no leaker but even I can tell Komala will evolve and Crabrawler won't.
That's clear as day.
>>
>>29176852
>Crabrawler
> evolving
chose one
>>
>>29176852
Crabrawler looks like a single stage to me.
>>
>>29176852
How fuck you can think that komala doesn't evolve?
>>
>>29176852
I'd be surprised if Crabrawler evolves. Although I was also surprised when it turned out Type:Null evolves.
>>
rotomdex on final island what.
>>
>>29176878
>I'm no leaker

All that needed to be said, really.

>>29176882
>>29176894
"Looks" single stage just like Flabebe did, right? Just like Chatot didn't? "Looks" almost having nothing to do with it. A few weeks ago people said Bewear and Mudsdale looked like they didn't have pre-evos too.
>>
>>29176852
>Crabrawler
>evolving
I know this is speculation, but you must be REALLY stretching it if you believe Crabrawler is evolving.
>>
>>29176921
Crabrawler is obviously going to become a lobster-thing. Read it's lore about having delicious claws. The VGC trailer could have been faked for the event.
>>
>>29176948
(You)
>>
>>29176948
>"Looks" single stage just like Flabebe did, right?
No because Flabebe explicitly has "baby" in its name so obviously it evolves.

>Just like Chatot didn't?
Chatot looks like a single stage too.

>A few weeks ago people said Bewear and Mudsdale
I never thought this

>"Looks" almost having nothing to do with it
They have plenty to do with it.

Also you haven't even explained your logic for why YOU think it evolves.
>>
>>29176948
Don't forget how nobody expected Type: Null to evolve.

>>29176987
>I never thought this
That doesn't mean other people didn't.
>>
>>29177017
>That doesn't mean other people didn't.

What other dumb people think has no bearing on my argument.
>>
File: iceberg--1.jpg (30KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
iceberg--1.jpg
30KB, 660x440px
>>29176987
Reasoning:
>Short
>Used at lvl 15 by Hala
>Lore about its claws falling off, being delicious like a lobster simillar to other lore indicating evolution like Grubbin
>Easily faked VGC footage since they didn't show how much damage it did, just cut to its opponents fainting after each attack.

There's no real pattern/design similarities between what does and doesn't evolve anyway.

>>29176955
Is it speculation?
>>
>>29177037
>What other dumb people think has no bearing on my argument.
They really do though. The point of the argument is, that what things look like doesn't mean anything as far as evolution is concerned. I'm not even the guy you're arguing with.

Did you think Type: Null would evolve? Serious question. Because nobody did and look how that turned out.
>>
>>29177037
>Implying your argument isn't dumb because you are the one making it

Uhuh.
>>
>>29177065
>Is it speculation?

It literally is speculation. What else would you call it?
>>
>>29177065
>>Short
But it doesn't look simple with a babyish head like most other pre-evos do. Being short alone doesn't have bearing on whether or not it evolves.

>>Lore about its claws falling off, being delicious like a lobster simillar to other lore indicating evolution like Grubbin
Fucking what? This like saying Basculin will evolve just because its dex says it's tasty. This makes no sense.

>>Easily faked VGC footage since they didn't show how much damage it did, just cut to its opponents fainting after each attack.
It's for time. Even if it were fully evolved it probably wouldn't 1HKO. If anything this is evidence that it's a single stage because showing a NFE going up against competitive pokemon makes no sense.
>>
>>29176852
Okay hotshot, since YOU clearly know SOMETHING, tell us something we don't know.
Give solid proof too and you'll create a happening.

You know you want more of those juicy (You)s.
>>
>>29177077
That's not the point. This faggot is saying that because Riddler doesn't believe Crabrawler to evolve he is a fraud.

You can make the point that it's possible that it will evolve sure, but this faggot is saying that it absolutely will. Which is just as retarded.
>>
>>29176373
I think the riddler can go suck a dick, he's out lived his usefulness and is just pushing around drama and mystery to stay relevant.
>>
>>29177077
>The point of the argument is, that what things look like doesn't mean anything as far as evolution is concerned.
But it does.

>Did you think Type: Null would evolve?
No. But I did think it would get a form change. Which its evolution pretty much fucking is except they made it an evolution because it's permanent.

Listing one exception doesn't suddenly mean that looks have absolutely no bearing on whether or not a Pokemon evolves.

>hurr do you think that Jangmo-o wouldn't evolve? Serious question. Because everybody thought it would just based on its appearance and it turned out exactly as expected
>>
>>29177200
>mystery
That's literally all he has ever done. If you're looking for concrete information from riddler posts you have been in the wrong since the start.
>>
File: cosmo-gan.jpg (63KB, 371x475px) Image search: [Google]
cosmo-gan.jpg
63KB, 371x475px
>>29177127
I dunno, there's another word.

>>29177131
The cosmos doesn't work that way, anon.

>>29177195
No, I'm not calling him a fraud, I'm sure he know some stuff. He's definitely been on the money up to now. He's just wrong about Komala and Crabrawler and if he knew everything there would be no need for him to 'speculate' anyway.
>>
>>29177227
You could make the argument that plenty of Pokemon look like they evolve who don't (Dedene, Furfrou, Farfetch'd, Chatot) and plenty of evolving Pokemon could be single stage if the designers had wanted it that way.

It's silly reasoning to say 'It looks like it does/doesn't evolve' when you already know whether it does or doesn't, anyway.
>>
>>29177332
>He's just wrong about Komala and Crabrawler
Again your problem is that you're absolutely sure Komala won't evolve and Crabrawler will. Which is absolutely retarded considering your whole point builds on GF doing unexpected things.
>if he knew everything there would be no need for him to 'speculate' anyway.
I agree this is speculation.
>>
>>29176373
>Magearna is a mythical pokemon
>found in-game

Now hol up
>>
>>29177332
>I dunno, there's another word.

Guesswork? Conjecture? I mean, it's all the same thing.
>>
File: 1467356154143.png (49KB, 264x254px) Image search: [Google]
1467356154143.png
49KB, 264x254px
>Despite leaving out most of his previous family size speculation, he still lists Wimpod, Morelull, and Komala getting evos like it's a matter of fact

POP THE CORKS BOYS, BUG GYARADOS AND MUSHROOM WAIFU ARE ON THE WAY.

And also a bigger koala.
>>
>>29177404
>Again your problem is that you're absolutely sure Komala won't evolve and Crabrawler will.

Would you prefer I call myself a leaker? Or say that I am pretty sure that the Riddler is wrong? Help me to help you.

>Which is absolutely retarded considering your whole point builds on GF doing unexpected things.

Consider that, atm, at least in this thread, most people expect an evolution of Komala and no evolution for Crabrawler.
>>
>>29177430
Mythical pokémon are still part of the partial dexes.
>>
>>29177493
Bug/Flying :^)
>>
>>29177500
>Would you prefer I call myself a leaker? Or say that I am pretty sure that the Riddler is wrong? Help me to help you.
Are you a leaker? If not then your view on the evolution lines is just as much guesswork as anyone else's.
>Consider that, atm, at least in this thread, most people expect an evolution of Komala and no evolution for Crabrawler.
>says people believing Komala will evolve and Crabwrawler won't are wrong because even if it seems so GF might think otherwise
>says Komala won't evolve and Crabrawler will and there is no way GF can think differently
Are you unable to see the hypocrisy in your statements?
>>
>>29177576

More like Bug/Poison.

http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-au/pokemon/wimpod/

>When Wimpod feel threatened, they spit out a poisonous liquid.
>They also scavenge any garbage that’s been dropped in the sea
>>
>>29177332
>The cosmos doesn't work that way, anon.
So you have insider info but you see no reason to disclose it to us, is that right ?
That's honorable, no doubt.

but
why
tho
;_;
>>
>>29176373
Not every pokemon is getting a evo. Not pokemon has been shown.
>>
File: 1390640516845.jpg (421KB, 504x2320px) Image search: [Google]
1390640516845.jpg
421KB, 504x2320px
>>29177332
>>29177675
Fucking this
>>
>>29177675
>>29177985

Why are you assuming he's an insider because of that post??
>>
>>29178050
Because >>29176852 is way too categorical
>>
>>29178089
Oh, i thought there mite be code or something there since its kind of a weird thing to say
>>
It's speculation, Rockruff was encountered on MeleMele island according to GameXplain
>>
>>29177227
>But it does.
What the fuck am I reading? How does that response mean anything to what you just quoted above?
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.