/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Ranger 4 when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Pokémon_Ranger_Coverart.png (116KB, 256x230px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon_Ranger_Coverart.png
116KB, 256x230px
Pokemon Ranger 4 when?
>>
>>29175256
Never. 2 and 3 killed the charm that the first one had, and it does. Sorta like Gates to Infinity did to Mystery Dungeon.
>>
>>29175285
The only thing the sequels did better was having a story with more depth in 2. It'd still be nice to see a new one.
>>
>>29175256
Sorry anon, but I need my bottom screen.
>>
>>29175256
Hopefully never. Those games were trash.
>>
>>29175256
i really liked 1 for what it did with the concept, and i wanna finish 2 and play the third one, but i'm a little scared about the safety of my bottom screen, am i exagerating or is it as dangerous as i hear?
>>
>>29176075
ranger trashed my ds bottom screen, a screen protector should protect it though.
>>
>>29176075
unless you're pressing so hard that you see the plastic warping, it won't be a problem.
t. someone whose DS didn't get damaged when they played it as a 10-year-old
>>
>>29175353
>>29176075
>>29176201
I hear this wrecking bottom screen thing too much, are you guys cavemen trying to stab your screens? I've beaten 1 and 2 and never came close to damaging my ds
>>
>>29176913

^ the worst I ever got were circular marks on the bottom screen, and it still functions perfectly.
>>
I fear that we'll never get a new Ranger game, loved them.
>>
3 > 2 > 1
New Ranger game probably never, even though I enjoyed them a lot. Too bad.
>>
I've had a Ranger story floating around in my head for a long time now, based off a game idea. There is now a second group of Rangers, and they somehow have stronger stylers and respond to crises much faster than the actual Rangers do. As a Ranger, you work to discover the mysteries behind this new group as well as deal with rogue pokemon. OR you are a new recruit to this new group of rangers and you solve their mysteries from within, along with helping out people and pokemon. It involves a crazy twist and a rather interesting way of explaining how Megas are done. I didn't develop the plot that much other than what the climax was. I was hesitant to work further on it since the idea presented was so out there.
>>
>>29175256
I want to replay this but I'm afraid I'll fuck up my 3ds bottom screen
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.