/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are they? Are they dead? I hope they make an appearance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: BW_Hilda_&_Hilbert.jpg (33KB, 400x413px) Image search: [Google]
BW_Hilda_&_Hilbert.jpg
33KB, 400x413px
Where are they? Are they dead?

I hope they make an appearance in Sun and Moon together with my boy N
>>
>>29174881
In the game canon, nobody knows
In the manga canon, chrck pic related
>>
>>29174881
>wanting N to ruin ANOTHER game
ew
>>
>>29175251
b-but i miss him anon
>>
File: Black17.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Black17.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
>>
>>29174881
>Where are they? Are they dead?

Hilbert was said to be searching for N. They are yet to meet, but I doubt they will ever address it in the games.
Hilda is burning in noncanon hell.
>>
>>29175594
why is he searching for N in the first place when N never left unova? or did he? he was in black 2
>>
>>29175874
They couldn't come up with a better excuse for why you can't meet them.
>>
>>29175552
underrated
>>
>>29175936
>calling the rock maymay underrated when it was already posted
not sure if samefagging or retarded
>>
>>29174881
i hope Generations answers it
>>
File: 1476105473427.png (161KB, 500x448px) Image search: [Google]
1476105473427.png
161KB, 500x448px
>N leaves because he realized he was a faggot
>Protag takes so much pity on them they search for him because they don't want to be the reason he killed himself
>N never left the country
>>
>>29175936
i don't get it
>>
>>29175426
Because you're a massive faggot or a fat tumblerina.
>>
>>29176041
oh shit nevermind
>>
>>29175594
They were supposed to be in the pwt. It's likely they cut it due to the two genders.
>>
>>29176084
>It's likely they cut it due to the two genders.
But the other protag was in the battle subway. They are both canon no matter which one you choose.
>>
>>29175874
At the end of Black and White N leaves Unova on his dragon and Looker says somebody that looked like N was spotted far away. So Hilda/Hilbert go off traveling to look for N. Ironically, N comes back to Unova in time for B2W2.
>>
>>29176218
hilbert/hilda trapped in alola confirmed?
>>
>>29176151
>battle subway
>canon

It is just an extra like the Battle Tower.
>>
>>29176487
Well then the PWT is canon either, nigger. Which means they have no reason not to include the Hils.
>>
>>29176681
What I don't get is why couldn't they lock Hilbert/Hilda behind Memory Link. I guess they really went outta their way to not have them in the game.
I hope there is a Generation's episode that shows Hilbert coming back or something involving them.
>>
>>29176487
What the player does varies from person to person but you can't say something in the game isn't canon. Just because you never went there doesn't mean it's not canon.
>>
>>29176756
Except having Hilda and Hilbert existing in the same universe doesn't make any sense, battle subway or not. Only one can be canon, and there is no way Hilbert isn't canon.
>>
>>29177082
What's the difference between Hilbert/Hilda and Lucas/Dawn, brandon/May, or Calem/Serena?
>>
>>29177082
>Except having Hilda and Hilbert existing in the same universe doesn't make any sense, battle subway or not. Only one can be canon

In RSE the character that you choose is the canon mc and the other is Birch's son/daughter
>>
>>29177082
Did you not watch the BW2 animated trailers where both existed
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.