[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun and Mun demo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

Well ya glorious bastards, it's that time again isn't it? I am undecided on if i should either leave until release, or stay. On one hand I want to keep some wonder to discovering new pokemon/forms, but on the other hand there are so many question I have that I want answered. When data mine times hit I won't be looking at everything, just small details they left in, forms, mons, if the UBs are catchable, like that.

Need your help /vp/
SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO?[/SPOILER]
>>
>>29171621
Doesn't matter if you stay or go, you'll have to jump through hoops to only get what you want and avoid everything else.
>>
File: IMG_0535.png (281KB, 600x950px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0535.png
281KB, 600x950px
>>29171621
Well, if you don't really care about the datamine, you can leave. But if your really desperate and wanna see what S/M has to offer, stay the fuck here. Your choice OP.
>>
>>29171621
If you dont want get new mons you must be completely out of all social media, people will make fanart of their favorites on a couple
>>
>>29171621
Don't act like you'll find the restraint to stay gone until release.
>>
>>29171621
Datamining will only reveal so much.
>>
>>29171643
Agreed, I just have a hard time deciding because of how juicy the leaks can be, I still remember the shiny mega/hoopa leaks of ORAS. It's one of those things that you can't make your mind up.

>>29171666
I can't deny, Satan. But yeah, you are right. I'd miss you glorious bastards anyway.
>>
What'll the datamine show us ?
Will it show lore/story elements ?
It'll determine if I'm out or not.
>>
>>29171704
It's okay though dude, just try to see the new mons and limit your intake of gameplay events to keep it a good experience.
>>
>>29171731
Yeah, sounds like a good deal.

I need to see the greatness that could be of Komala and Minior's possible evos.
>>
>>29171722
The datamine can potentialy show us everything that is in text form and music. ORAS also showed us trainer art but since it's models now it won't be the case this time. Keep in mind Oras Demo had the frostier music but in the end it was used for the maison.
>>
the problem is that datamining has the potential to spread like wildfire. if anything interesting is revealed, it will show up all over social media. are you gonna try and avoid that altogether too?
>>
>>29171875
Do random pokemon news appear in social media unrelated to pokemon?
>>
>>29171916
no, but most likely somehow, somewhere, someone i know is gonna share an article or a youtube link spoiling the info that was datamined.
>>
>>29171916
No only if you follow and are friends with autists.

Tomorrow is my last day on this board for a month and a bit. It's been fun but data mine killed the hype for ORAS because I was holding out hope for DLC or a post game patch that never game.
>>
File: 1462884035257.png (720KB, 500x665px) Image search: [Google]
1462884035257.png
720KB, 500x665px
better make your mind up fast because there's no brakes once this wild ride starts
>>
>>29171621
do what i'm doing, op

stick around until the demo, play it, then avoid any websites where you could get potentially spoiled

a month without /vp/ will most likely BENEFIT you anyway, so you've really got nothing to lose and everything to gain
>>
I don't want to have everything spoiled but I really want to know how many pokemon we'll got
>>
>>29173059
I'm in the same boat honestly.
>>
>>29171758
this game has trainer art too when you start battles
>>
>>29173059
yeah if i could just get a number and then peace out that would be my ideal
>>
>>29171621
Leave this, your other social medias and internet in general if you dont want to be spoilered. Pre-order the game you want if still you didn't do it and if you live in a 3rd world shithole/are a fucking neet.
>>
File: 1476237681885.png (2KB, 210x195px) Image search: [Google]
1476237681885.png
2KB, 210x195px
>>29173059
Same honestly, I want to find out about the new Pokemon, but I don't want the story/postgame spoiled like OR/AS. I'm gonna try to cautiously "Dip my toe" into the leaks for the new Pokemon info. As soon as the NPC dialogue comes out, I'm bailing.
>>
>>29174048
No, it's just a still of the model.
>>
>>29173989
>>29174091
>>29174534
Well, you can ask a friend that don't really care about Pokemon to go check for you
>>
>>29174048
Did you not pay attention to the trailers
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.