[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that this is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: kommo-o.jpg (266KB, 1280x996px) Image search: [Google]
kommo-o.jpg
266KB, 1280x996px
now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that this is the best pseudo ever?
>>
no
trips
>>
This is not a pseudo
>>
>>29170439
No
>>
inb4 it's the Haxorus of Gen 7
>>
>>29170439
Even if it were the pseudo, Metagross, Garchomp, Salamence, and Tyranitar are all better than it. Probably Hydreigon as well.
>>
>>29170439
>can we all agree
No. I like it, but not everyone else will.
>>
>>29170439
>now that the dust has settled
>Implying there are more thread shitting on Komo-o than praising it

>>29170444
The trips hath spoken.
>>
>>29170439
no
why did gamefreak make it bipedal?
>>
>>29170439
> it'll have dragonites garbage 80 speed
> it wont learn mach punch
It would hurt so much
>>
>>29170444
Thank the gods
>>
>>29170439

not everyone likes eating shit, so no.
>>
File: kommo-o stab coverage.png (53KB, 1140x620px) Image search: [Google]
kommo-o stab coverage.png
53KB, 1140x620px
>poison jab
>win
>>
>>29170622
>Aegislash is the only Mon on there that's not fairy type

I don't know if this is proof of Aegislash being OP or dragon/fighting as a type combo being OP
>>
>>29170665
both. Just pair Jangmo-o with specs Magnezone = easily win.
Takes out Skarmory, Flash Cannon fairy types, and trap Aegislash.
>>
>>29170449
so who is?
>>
>>29170665
It's more a sign of how strong Dragon was as a type before Fairy type was introduced
>>
>>29170686
>trap Aegislash

Anon...
>>
>>29170686
>trap Aegislash
Aegislash is not in OU ANDDD you can't trap ghost types
>flash cannon fairy types
Who won't stay in on it?
>Takes out Skarmory
Sure but Skarmory players can run shed shell and also know how to play around it, assuming it doesn't just spike the shit out of your team first.

So yea, learn competitive before you discuss it. I swear, everyone saying this mon will be OU knows jackshit about competitive.
>>
>>29170665
Both. If we were still in Gen 5, Dragon/Fighting would've been THE go to type. Everything is hit neutral or SE and Fighting and Dragon are strong types in general. All you need is to remove any Fairy, which isn't to hard since they're frail on the physical side and you can dominate anything in your path. If Komo-o has at least 105 Speed or even 110 and the rest of the stats in offense, it's gonna be a monster. It's that good of a type combo.

/vp/ is just filled with idiots that think they know what competitive is, but in reality they don't. I can guarantee if one of the higher ranking competitive players were to challenge this board, they would get swept by a Ferrothorn.
>>
>>29170622
I didn't care about Jangmo-o before this but this is certainly intriguing. I don't think it will be this gen's pseudo, but it's a great glass cannon typing.
>>
>Hakamo-o dances before battle to show its strength, clanging its scales together to make them ring out. When this dance reaches its climax, Hakamo-o bellows a fierce war cry to challenge its opponent.

D-Dance/S-Dance?
>>
File: 430Honchkrow.png (103KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
430Honchkrow.png
103KB, 431x431px
>>29170738
>I can guarantee [...] they would get swept by a Ferrothorn
Something like that happened before, actually.
>Pic related
It's not Ferrothorn, but it's definitely a sweep.
>>
>>29170439
Everyone knows Garchomp is the GOAT pseudo
>>
>>29170738
yeah this board is absolute trash at competetive i mean the pointless smogon hate shows it all
>>
>>29170444
nice

but yeah kommo-o isn't the best pseudo.
>>
>>29170439

he isnt the pseudo

but he's the best dragon of all time
>>
>>29170622
Thanks to Soundproof Garde and Sylveon are in for an ass beating.
>>
How if the demo or game isnt out yet?
Stupid retarts
>>
>>29171003
Too bad he's so small (for a dragon). They probably wanted to make a raptor.
>>
>>29170456

This.

It's the pseudo-pseudo.
>>
>>29170622
Those fairies are bulky af so u wouldn't be able to oneshot them with ur poison jab and, especially Azumarill, they will fuck u back with fucking pink couloured attacks so fuck off m9
>>
>>29171072
That's just a normal Pokémon. Like Noivern.
>>
>>29171125
>Azumarill
Watch this guy learn Wild Charge just to fuck that detestable easter egg.
>>
I doubt it's Psuedo, it'll probably be an attempt to make a better Haxorus.
I imagine it's going to be fairly bulky and strong, but with sub 100 speed, and access to DDance. Unlike Haxorus and Tyrantrum, who struggle to really switch in to anything, both of Kommo-o's abilities help it switch into a variety of moves for free.
>>
>>29171144
Watch it learn "get destroyed by detestable easter eggs Huge Power Play Rough cuz wild charge only has 90 base power and isn't stab just like poison jab which is even shittier cuz of 80 base power"
>>
>>29171187
Oh, and btw wild charge does recoil so it wouldn't be able to survive that in any existing universe
>>
>>29171125
>bulky af
You mean on the Special side. On the Physical, they're easy kill. The only one you should be worried of is Cleffable, but even then most of OU is worried about it so it's no difference.
>>
>>29171204
Yeah, dat's true tho...
>>
>>29171187
>what is the rest of a team
Sometimes I wonder is most people here on /vp/ go on Wi-Fi with only one mon.
>>
>>29171187
Yeah
Good luck out speeding with Rough Play.

Fucking retard
>>
>>29170439
It looks absolutely ridiculous to be the pseudo of this gen.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.