[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New megas in Sun/Moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1469009912336.jpg (80KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469009912336.jpg
80KB, 960x720px
So I was wondering what you think about the possibility of new megas being in Sun/Moon?
Since we now have the confirmation that megas are returning, does it mean we will get some new ones? Im not sure what to think about it since one would think GF would snow at least one new mega if there were to be some new ones in the games.
>>
>>29170136
If there is any new megas they'll probably be hidden, but I'm guessing there won't be.
>>
I hope that are.
>>
>>29170136
Megas are still Gen 6's thing, Sun and Moon are about Alolan Forms. Plus it's been confirmed you'll buy them all in shops and they aren't out in the open at all.
It would be cool, but if Megas return they'll be in some other game afterwards, same goes for Regional Forms.
>>
GF banned all megas from vgc 2017 so i think there will be no new mega in Sun and Moon.
>>
>>29170136

I don't see why not. They're not the main focus but GF loves megas so much that they added new ones in a remake that made them partially incapable of cross gameplay with a game of the same generation.

If Greninja gets a new forme, I don't see why they wouldn't give other mons new megas. On the other hand it would be cooler if we got more Alola forms instead.
>>
>>29170136
I can see them not making any new ones for Sun and Moon and then rolling out a ton of them for the Diamond and Pearl remakes; since they can't bring in entirely new Pokémon and likely wouldn't want to make regional forms, they'll probably save Megas for remakes and sequels/third versions so that they can introduce -something- new.
>>
>>29170194
I agree with you but on the other hand I find it strange that they havent shown any new ones (unless that trailer was implying we should expect new ones) and I kind of doubt that GF would keep them as a surprise but who knows...
>>
I think that at the very least we're going to get Jhoto megas. They may not be in game on release, but they may be released as an online event like the Unova starter's HAs.
>>
I feel like Mega Magearna is inevitable, if anything. If I had to guess, I'd say there will be a few new Megas, but not many. I'm sure there were some designs that didn't make it into ORAS that will find a place in SM
>>
>>29170231
Muh Flygon.
>>
>>29170136
While I want their to be more, I get the feeling they'll save new megas for the next game.
We'll probably find out in a day anyways.
>>
File: 67b.png (270KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
67b.png
270KB, 680x680px
W H E N
>>
>>29170136
>Alola Dragonite
> Water/Dragon, Dragon/Fairy
>Multiscale

will literally destroy everyone.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.