[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Alolan form do you think will get revealed on the demo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

What Alolan form do you think will get revealed on the demo? (Besides the datamined ones, of course)
>>
At least 10 more and not just gen 1 mons. Here's hoping for alolan Aipom
>>
>>29169719
I'm not expecting any reveals at all...I mean, should we?
>>
>>29169735
Yes.
Mega Glalie and Mega Steelix were announced via the demo
>>
>>29169729
Keep dreaming bud. Only the gen 1 mons are getting Alolan forms.
>>
>>29169746
Do we have ACTUAL confirmation of this. Or is it all still speculative bullshit?
>>
>>29169766
educated guess.
still possible they are only showing gen 1 alolan pokemon due to GO, but its a safer bet to just say it'll only be gen 1
>>
>>29169766
It's just logical reasoning and deduction really. It's less than one month from the release and all the Alola forms that have been revealed are gen 1. Plus gen 1 always gets the spotlight, I mean look at Pokemon Go.
>>
>>29169766
technically it's speculation but it's not unjustified considering there are what, 10 alolan forms announced so far? and every single one of them is gen 1.

With megas they showed some from multiple gens right away. It's unlikely that out of 721 Pokemon all the ones they chose to reveal are from gen 1 if there are ones that even exist outside of gen 1.
>>
>>29169766
Just speculation but I think they're just trying to get more dark, steel and fairy into gen 1 since they had none to begin with
>>
>>29169789
>>29169799
>>29169801
>>29169804
Why are we just assuming this based on a LACK of something?
I mean fuck some people ACTUALLY assumed that Megas were gone because they weren't announced to return until this most recent trailer.
I mean, why just gen 1 for Alolan forms when we got Megas for every generation?
>Pokemon Go
Gen 1 was picked because it's the most recognizable to the mainstream. Sun and Moon were probably in development even before that game was in development.

If it is just gen 1 mons, then whatever. It just seems a little weird to base this on only a few announcements.
>>
>>29169846
>I mean, why just gen 1 for Alolan forms when we got Megas for every generation?

I repeat,
>With megas they showed some from multiple gens right away

Also considering it's the 20th anniversary they're pandering the gen 1 games extra hard. It also gives people a reason to buy the VC games and transfer up to get the normal forms of Pokemon.

also I wasn't one of the retards who thought megas weren't returning; that was obvious from the beginning. don't lump me in with them
>>
>>29169719
>(Besides the datamined ones, of course)
What did I miss?
>>
>>29169879
They mean what alolan forms will be officially revealed in the demo instead of just found in the data
>>
>>29169846
I'm open to the fact that there could be more alola forms from another gen but, from everything that we can observe the only thing we can put together is that they are all gen one, but not one is not gen one, so reasonably we think only gen one gets the new forms. Plus that's totally a gamefreak move
>>
>>29169804
I too think this is GF trying to add some of the new types to gen 1 Pokemon. Here's hoping for another fairy and another steel type.
>>
>>29169804
Gen 1 has a fairly normal amount of fairy types currently.
Gen 1:5, gen 2:8, gen 3:5, gen 4:2, gen 5:2, gen 6:13
>>
>>29169890
>reasonably we can assume that there are only 50 Pokémon in gen 5, since that's all they've shown so far
This is literally how you sound. We don't know shit until the datamine.
>>
>>29169897
Right I just mostly want more steel, too bad gyrados got screwed out of dragon lol
>>
>>29169875
So? If we're counting entire lines only announced like seven lines of Alolan Pokemon, compare that to the amount of Megas in XY, which was thirty IIRC.

>Also considering it's the 20th anniversary they're pandering the gen 1 games extra hard.
Aside from the VC and MAYBE the Alolan forms if they're only Kanto Pokemon they really haven't.
>It also gives people a reason to buy the VC games and transfer up to get the normal forms of Pokemon.
I guess you're right.

>also I wasn't one of the retards who thought megas weren't returning; that was obvious from the beginning. don't lump me in with them
I'm not, comprared to those people you're a lot more sane, I'm just saying that basing speculation on something that isn't there is pretty stupid.
>>29169890
There isn't any evidence for this at all, it's baseless assumptions.
>>
>>29169900
Yea but I mean types that were designed as fairies not just a change to a new type with the same design I.E. Vulpix and ninetails
>>
>>29169923
Yea but why would you assume otherwise, what reasons are there?
>>
>>29169933
Because we haven't been shown shit.
It's pretty obvious that no matter what they're hiding there only showing us a glimpse of what the game is gonna be like.
Saying "Oh I didn't see in the game so it doesn't exist" is retarded.
>>
>>29169954
>didn't see it in the game
Sorry, I meant trailers.
>>
>>29169954
Yea but you don't know what you don't know so being safe and ASSUMING because they are gen one that they will all be gen one, if not then cool, but it's more than likely that we won't see a gen two alolan mon
>>
I really want Vileplume and Victrebell.
Maybe Fire/Grass for Vileplume, is spits fire out like those enemies in Mario World.

Not sure about Victebell though
>>
>>29170000
Victrebell and Dodrio are the only gen 1 Alolan forms I need.
>>
>>29169995
I ain't gonna make assumptions on such a severe lack of solid evidence.

If it's only gen one, fine, whatever. But I'd rather just have that be confirmed than base it on only a few trailers.
>>
>>29170022
You are probably a denial fag too, so it's no use arguing with you anyway.
>>
>>29170049
>Denialfag
Nah, those leaks actually HAVE evidence supporting them. This is just people using their feels as fact.
>>
>>29170059
Fuck, didn't even notice I got them.
>>
>>29170067
Well in two days we will see
>>
>>29170085
Lol I barely did
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.