[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon Alola Dex (62 New Pokémon Currently)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: AlolaDex10162016.png (787KB, 1080x840px) Image search: [Google]
AlolaDex10162016.png
787KB, 1080x840px
With the exception of forms and UB's there are confirmed 62 New Pokémon as of 10-16-2016.

So far 53 have been officially revealed!

However, these are the Pokémon that are confirmed but haven't been revealed yet:

-Rowlet3
-Litten3
-Popplio3
-Pikipek2
-Pikipek3
-Tapu2
-Tapu3
-Tapu4
-Marshadow
>>
>>29166809
Actually, the starter final evos are only confirmed in the sense that we know they exist. We still don't know what they look like.
>inb4 Chinese leaks, Luchafag, Rootyhoot, and trannio.
No, those aren't real, a, and if they were, they aren't confirmed yet, b, so OP is still wrong there.
>>
Dont believe that other island guardians (if there are) are gonna be similar to Tapu Koko, or at least the name
>>
>>29167081
Also I would like if they introduce more than 79 pokemon, I cannot wait another generation for the 800th pokemon
>>
>>29167000
OP is only wrong in the sense that he added the final evos to the picture (even though the leaks are real). The math is solid though
>>
How many did Kalos have in total versus how many it revealed prior to datamining?
>>
>>29167154
Accept that trips confirm, and specifically trip 0's, that they aren't. Plus, they aren't, so, again, OP is still wrong.
>>
>>29167214
Do you english?
>>
>>29167235
What? Literally forgot a whole fucking word there, so obviously you don't "English". Btw, the word is speak.
>>
>>29167362
I can smell the reddit fagottry from here
>>
>>29166809
Rockruff line basically saves this gen thankgod
>>
Why did Popplios evos have to be utter shit, worst water starter to date...
>>
File: IMG_3598.png (12KB, 441x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3598.png
12KB, 441x333px
>>29167362
>>
Riddler confirmed Salandit evolves
>>
>>29167362

>"speak"
>when referring to typed content

Try again, champ. Precision of language.
>>
Threads like this make me hate /vp/ more than I Normally do
>>
>>29167478
Why anon? I would like to hear your opinion
>>
>>29167389
Yeah? You think so? Anon, that's [You].
>>29167423
That wasn't a joke asswipe.
>>29167456
Fuck you, the correct word is speak. If you speak a language, most likely, you also read and write it. Therefore, when asking someone if they (blank) English, whether it's typed or not, the correct word is speak. Welcome to English dipshit.
>>
>>29166809
Unless they've done the impossible and revealed every evolution line already, I think we can safely say we'll at least be getting more than XY.
>>
>>29167499
>[You]
(You) Ohhhh man! Such a newfag fragrance
>>
>>29167437
I think OP was going fully confirmed by official sources. we know there's a guardian on every island and we know the starters + Pikipek have 3 stages each.
>>
54 official reveals
+3 remaining guardians
+3 starter evos
+2 Pikipek evos
+1 Salandit evo according to riddler
+1 Marshadow
+1/2/3 Snowman from chinese leak
+1/2/3 Dolphin from chinese leak
+1/2/3 Toucan according to riddler
+1 Aristotle according to riddler
+1 Solar flare according to riddler

so that's 69+ pokemon. I suspect the remaining one or two news dumps will reveal ~4-6 more pokemon, leaving around 30 hidden in the game like XY if the pokemon count is somewhere in the 80-90s.
>>
>>29167490
The shitty arguing. I'm all for arguing but at least form coherent thoughts and stay on point. There are enough threads about the leaks being real or fake so go to those.

There really isn't much to be said about the op image other than "okay"
>>
>>29167565
+1 steel mon
+1 fairy mon
according to riddler's fiasco
>>
File: 1476591781683.png (820KB, 1080x840px) Image search: [Google]
1476591781683.png
820KB, 1080x840px
>>29166809
Fixed.
>>
>>29167576
Okay, i can understand your opinion, but we aren't discussing wether the leaks are real or not, this is a discussion about the total number of pokemon that we know the existance of based on official sources and prediction
>>
>>29167634
OP here. Thank you, and exactly. And I'm not including the Ridder stuff since all he's said was sheer coincidence. He originally did not predict certain leaks prior too. Pikipek's line is confirmed since the E3 demo. There are 3 other Tapu Dietys in other islands, and there's obviously a final evolution for the starters, as well as Marshadiw being confirmed by the same group that leaked the starter and legendary Japanese names on the 3rd week of February.
>>
From what they've shown, I can only assume Minior, Salandit, Wimpod, and Komala all have at LEAST one evo each, with Bruxish, Tortunator, and Drampa as single stagers. So confirmed Pokemon and their evos should be somewhere around 67-68 Pokemon, and then you have the Toucan, Snowman, and Dolphin, so that's already in the low 70s. Tbqh, I think we are looking at 120-130 new Pokemon total without the forms, and nobody is going to be prepared.
>>
>>29167996
>Minior
>Evolving

They would've just given its gimmick to its evolution instead
>>
Riddler confirmed Lunala is 820. So there's a few over 100 new Pokémon, not counting Alolan forms.
>>
>>29168028
Implying that the gimmick of losing its shell won't be the reason why it evolves. A super fast Mightior with some insane ability would rock.
>>
>>29166809
The 3 tapus are not confirmed. The guardians can be old pokemon for what we know
>>
I'd also wager that out of the 15 or so "single-stage" mons we have so far, half of them may have an evo or pre-vo.
Excited to see.
>>
>>29167000
>I don't like them so they must be fake!!!
When does this faggotry end
>>
>>29167138
According to the leaks, there'll be 80 new dex entries exactly.
>>
>>29168106
The guy got son many things right, I hope this is one of them
>>
>>29169491
Which leaks specifically? There are tons of them, and barely of them are credible.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.