[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: eternaldarkness.png (179KB, 700x350px) Image search: [Google]
eternaldarkness.png
179KB, 700x350px
Right?
>>
is this loss
>>
What about the purple one
>>
>>29166547
Good question. I guess time will tell.
>>
>>29166384
I don't get it.
>>
>>29166393
>>29166653
God fucking damn it.

It's the filename and everything.
>>
>>29166653
Sorry, I kinda assumed this board grew up with Nintendo consoles.
>>
>>29166689
I did.
Still don't get it.
Presumably it's from some game I never played.
>>
>>29166653
They're being compared to three eldritch beings from the game Eternal Darkness.
Ulyaoth was a jellyfish-looking ancient who ruled over magic. He countered Chattur'gha
Chattur'gha was an enormous red being of immense physical power. He countered Xel'lotath.
Xel'lotath was a strange, feminine entity that wielded insanity. She countered Ulyaoth.
>>
>>29166957
Except two are based on a cockroach and mosquito.
>>
>>29166384

Oh fuck Mantorok...
>>
>>29166957
Ah, thank you.
(I guessed right, never played it.)

Not too awful an idea. Probably not going to have a foothold, but it's a nice comparison.
>>
File: 1473741627916.jpg (172KB, 922x615px) Image search: [Google]
1473741627916.jpg
172KB, 922x615px
>>29166997
no they are not
>>
>>29167252
I know Beauty was supposed to be some kind of Plankton, what's the other one supposed to be if it's not a Mosquito? It does have a probuscis after all.
>>
>>29167273
Its gotta be a Plankton too, or some kind of crustacean. the proboscis could have easily just been added for effect or as an artistic liberty.
>>
Fun idea, but I think UB-02 is supposed to be the same being in both games, just choosing to take a different form (host?).
>>
>>29167334
UB01 was a Jellyfish though, unless there's a specific type of plankton that looks like a Jellyfish.

UB01A is strongly hinted to suck blood and engorge like a (female) mosquito.

>>29167388
Anything to back that theory up or is it just speculation?
>>
>>29166384
Dammit op I can't unthink this now. Still, I went with Xel'lotath originally, and I'll be going with Beauty
>>
>>29167416
Actually yeah, plankton works. Baby jellyfish and crustaceans commonly make up zooplankton.
>>
>>29166689
I did.
Never heard of it regardless. Though that might be because I mostly used my gamecube for pokemon spin-offs, Lost Kingdom, Falsebound Kingdom, and Symphonia
>>
File: TheMoreYouKnow.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TheMoreYouKnow.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>29167556
Well...
>>
>>29167591
I won't lie, in my day it was Smash Bros, Double Dash, Mario Sunshine and Paper Mario 2.
Always wanted Symphonia but never found a copy.
Got a Falsebound Kingdom I never finished.
>>
>>29167591
Eternal Darkness was always kind of a niche thing. Not many people played it.

I still got my copy and a fully complete save file.
>>
The first two are actually pretty close, and the third works in the sense that it's the most overtly feminine.
Do you think they will go with the elder god approach with the Ultra Beasts, or will they just be treated like generic aliens?
>>
>>29168043
Interdimensional aliens.
Look at the designs, Gamefreak doesn't read Lovecraft.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.