[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, Silvally is Jesus then.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Arcson.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Arcson.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
So, Silvally is Jesus then.
>>
Just like how Jesus was a clone of God right?
>>
>>29165079

Nope. Arceus is jesus.

Arceus is physical manifestation of the original spirit.
>>
>>29165079
>Jesus, son of god
>Silvally, man made abomination

Yea totally the same anon.
>>
>>29165989
Fuck you, Richard.
>>
>>29165079

God is a spirit.

Jesus is the physical manifestation of God.

So...Arceus is Jesus.
>>
>>29165079
well it was created to oppose a threat furfags
>>
File: Parallel_Universe.jpg (75KB, 577x1406px) Image search: [Google]
Parallel_Universe.jpg
75KB, 577x1406px
>>29166000

Who or what created Arceus?
>>
>>29166060
>tumbled

go back to tumblr
>>
>>29166034
Type: Null was constructed to synthesize the strengths of various Pokémon, enabling it to adapt to any situation.
>>
>>29166084

It's a another word for fall.
>>
File: 2d1tnrn.png (1MB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
2d1tnrn.png
1MB, 960x960px
>>29166119

>tumblr
>tumbler
>that, or one, which tumbles
>that, or one, which falls

Tumblr is that which precipitates The Fall! An instrument of our destruction! Someone tell infowars!
>>
>>29165989
You may be right, but you're Richard so fuck off.
>>
>>29166060

Arceus did
>>
>>29166390

Nah.
>>
>>29166366

I see
>>
>>29166270

Oh ok.
>>
>>29165079
If Jesus was built in a lab with the parts of other living creatures and grafted with cybernetics, then yes.
>>
>>29166952
We are still writting that book.
>>
>>29166952
Did you not read the bible?
>>
>>29166952
>he never read the sequel
>>
>>29165079
Yes, Silvally's name is derived from Savior. Much like Arceus's name is derived from Archeus, meaning High God.

It could be possible that we will find out that the IDEA to make Silvally was a sudden inspiration and that Faba worked tirelessly to make it happen.

Much like Christ's body was made by men (Mary), while his Spirit was God. Silvally will be revealed to be Arceus in Spirit
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.