[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We ideaguy gimmick mons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 35044-261161.jpg (22KB, 425x292px) Image search: [Google]
35044-261161.jpg
22KB, 425x292px
A Pokemon whose gimmick is that you're the first to discover it, so you're forced to nickname it and that nickname becomes its official name in your game.
>>
I quite like that, though I'm not sure how it'd work over trade and whatnot.
>>
A Pokemon that evolves when you white out.
>>
>>29163109
It'd be pretty easy, you'd just see the species name as whatever you named it, and whatever they named it as a nickname.

The real problem is that it wouldn't work in subsequent entries to the series because it's already been discovered, and it would have no official name.
>>
File: Ekran_Resmi_2014-01-22_19.01.59.png (63KB, 250x293px) Image search: [Google]
Ekran_Resmi_2014-01-22_19.01.59.png
63KB, 250x293px
>>29163045
>Buttface Mcfartsalot
>>
An Ice/Fire snowman type mon. When his health is below 50%, he melts and becomes Water/Fire.
>>
>>29163149
What would happen if another trainer sees the species for the first time when you trade it to them?
>>
>>29163149
They would name it later based on a vote of names. Then the dex would reference it being discovered by "someone in Alola"
>>
>>29163045
A Pokemon with a new ability that allows its ability to change into one of several abilities based on the weather or terrain
>>
>>29163045
A Pokemon that's normally very weak and pathetic, but has a powerful ubers-worthy forme that's activated if it's the last conscious party member in a battle.
>>
A Pokemon based on a foam dinosaur
When it is hit by a water it grows and gains a boost in its defenses but looses speed. It's typing also changes to water.
>>
>>29163045
Which Square developer is this and what is he famous for saying/doing that's so meme worthy?

I'm an FF guy but I've never really known.
>>
>>29163365
This one's choice, senpai
>>
>>29163045
A strong mon with legendary tier stats that evolves into a shitmon.
>>
>>29163861
>legendary stats with eviolite capability

Worst in this thread by far
>>
A pokemon that switches genders who's competitive role is to use attract
>>
>>29163945
Its ability is that it can't hold items. Fixed.
>>
>>29164175
So, Klutz?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.