[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you remember gen 6.5 fags?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 436.png (478KB, 540x489px) Image search: [Google]
436.png
478KB, 540x489px
>The next game will be Z and it will explore all the lore left by XY/ORAS! Just wait an see.
>New region/places means nothing, this is not what defines a generation! This game probably is set in southern kalos!

>New starters means nothing! It will be a half generation with its own starters, but same mechanics!
>N-New pokemon means nothing! Oras data has slots that indicates that SM will be compatible with xy/oras normally!

>N-New moves means nothing! Oras has Dragon Ascent and unique abilities too, will you call oras gen 7 now?
[damage_control]>Ah I know! We will travel travel to Kalos in the post-game![/damage_control]
>>
File: remember gen 6.5.png (817KB, 1280x1712px) Image search: [Google]
remember gen 6.5.png
817KB, 1280x1712px
Isn't it a wonderful time we live in?
>>
>>29159331
I mean it would have made sense their 26th game was Z
>>
File: 1476535587849.gif (292KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476535587849.gif
292KB, 1280x720px
4G is real, it's the sunny side of Sinnoh, that's all.

Writted after some good dope kek
>>
>>29159291
They're pretty bad, but not as bad as the guy saying gens were defined by console, and that we only have 5 generations including Alola
>>
>>29159331
The Flinstones guy actually sounds reasonable, why would anyone include him in the screencap?
>>
>>29159432
The difference is No one is actually stupid enough to believe that console gen thing, that is pure bait.
Faggots did think this would be gen 6.5 though.
>>
>>29159291
6.5fags were great. The original denialfags of Gen 7.

The people who didn't think the next region was gonna be based on Hawaii despite piles of mounting evidence were pretty funny as well. This has been a really fun cycle of idiots getting their retarded shit pushed in, shame it's probably gonna end with the datamining of the demo.
>>
I thought SM was going to be compatible with XY and ORAS. But if you ever thought it wasn't hawaii or there weren't new pokemon you were either dumb or not paying attention
>>
>>29159746
The Italyconfirmed/Phillipenesfags atleast had a little argument
>>
Ive been of the opinion that it's playing the same role as G/S/C did, being something of a sequel despite being it's own thing.

That said, unless aether turns out to be flare in disguise or something, the only real evidence for this is Zygarde. Everything else is arguable, so I'm about ready to give up on that theory.
>>
Not tryin to bait or anything but i really do believe alola is just a continuation of kalos why else would zygarde be in it?

>Inb4 mewtwo in kalos cuz its not the same
>>
>>29159291
Do you TJ "Henry" Yoshifags even know what people mean by Gen 6.5?
>>
>>29159911
It can be a continuation of Kalos while still being gen 7.
>>
>>29159291
Their only mistake was having any faith in GF.

We were all young once... We were all once so foolish.
>>
>>29160633
No not really. It uses the exact same models so yea
>>
>>29159291
My part is that even after Z-Moves, some people still tried to argue this.
At least now that we know they rebalanced moves like Tackle, its impossible for the two to communicate in battle, and the argument should be dead.
>>
>>29160638
what they did was way better than doing gen 6 or gen 6.5 or whatever the fuck though. I'd rather have more new content with new mons/mechanics/region/engine than more of the same thing.

I'm glad "third versions" are fucking dead.
>>
>>29160681
Gen 6.5 would have been Gen 6 with new mobs and a significantly more content. Idk why so many people don't know what people meant by Gen 6.5? Did you guys think people just meant Pl or B2W2 of XY, despite no one calling those games Gen 4.5 or 5.5? It's sadly not Gen 6.5 with an improved Kalos main game, but hopefully it is in the post game.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.