[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Riddler was wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: temp.png (240KB, 635x275px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
240KB, 635x275px
In light of yesterday's news, we learned of T:N's and Bounsweet's evolutionary lines. However, a few days ago, the Riddler posted what seemed to be the entire Alolan Pokedex. He listed T:N as a stand-alone mon, and Bounsweet with 1 evo.

Thoughts?
>>
>>29158918
Fakers trying to dicredit him.
>>
>>29158918
He isn't giving anymore leaks. The list was just his own speculation
>>
>>29158918
Riddler reposted a "leak" from 2ch.
Just as he did with the fake leak from an anon here on /vp/.
>>
>>29158918
Wasn't this something an anon posted while speculating on the amount of Pokémon in the dex?
>>
>>29158918
Lying cocksucker with his cult btfo.

Dataminers are the real leakers.
>>
Didn't he say right in the fucking post that it was speculation?

The riddler doesn't know everything. He obviously knows some stuff but he doesn't have exhaustive info.
>>
>>29159025
He knows nothing. Guessing isn't knowing shit. I guessed difdernet types for type null evos. Not once did I on anon claimed to be a leaker like this riddler.

Dude got many types wrong too.
>>
>>29159025
Yes, he said its speculation.
And people predicted the speculation would be mistaken for leaks
and it was.
>>
This was pure speculation, he presented it as such from the get-go. He also has yet to post anything even arguably inaccurate amongst his riddles. Please cease this shitposting.
>>
>>29158918
I know /vp/ is full of idiots, but the same kind of thread asking the same kind of thing in the span of less than a day?

... No wait, that's really nothing new, isn't it?
>>
>>29159017
Oh god, it's you again. Yeah, nah, you're right. When someone outright classifies something as speculation and it's wrong, it means that all the legitimate leaks, oh I'm sorry "Lucky Guesses" as you call them, are all immediately retro-actively wrong.

I don't even know what your angle is though?

Are you just upset that the Riddler made things fun for people? That everyone was having a good time with his riddles and waiting for updates from Gamefreak that would provide the answer to them? Is that it mate? Are you just jealous that you've never had people think that you're kind of a fun guy? Or are you just mad that this guy has the most amazing ability in regards to predictive guesswork, and that if you could guess as well as he can, you'd use it to win the lottery.

And everyone guessed that Type: Null would have an Arceus gimmick from the moment it was obvious he was a knock-off Arceus. You're not special.
>>
>>29158990
>h-he wasn't wrong he was just reposting a fake leak!!!
>>29158984
>>29159025
>h-he wasn't wrong he was just speculating despite claiming he knew everything about the games

lol, riddlercucks and their excuses are pathetic. so glad your worthless attention whore will fade away once the datamine happens
>>
>>29159158
Dear, anon, I know you're annoyed at that shit, and this isn't the best of time.

But "retroactively" should not be spelled with a hyphen.
>>
>>29159158
Go fuck yourself with a cactus retard.

He clearly stated it was leaks, speculation is just guessing which can become true. Still isn't leaks, unless you believe in retarded precogs shit.
>>
Are you guys retarded? The Riddler has literally posted photos from WITHIN Gamefreak's office. He's legit, regardless of whether he knows everything or not.

Besides
>pikachu in a sheet
>rock/paper/scissors guts
>litleo and zubat week before box legendaries were revealed
>guessing

Jesus
>>
>>29159205
>claiming he knew everything about the games
>>29159250
>He clearly stated it was leaks

Citation needed. For both of these.
>>
>>29158918
Like others already said, this was nothing but speculation. This guy knows stuff but not everything in the entire game. This was merely him doing the same thing we've been doing for these past months.

Wait do, wasn't this made by an anon here ?
>>
>>29159304
Retards come up with the worst kind of excuses to discredit anyone cause "it doesn't fit how I think" mentality, I swear on everything.
>>
>>29158918

He flat-out stated it was speculation. He never said it was a leak.
>>
UNDER FORTY EIGHT HOURS TILL THE DATAMINE
F O R T Y E I G H T
STOP SHILLING AND DEFENDING YOURSELF FAGGOT NOBODY CARES I KNOW YOU POST HERE

>>29159304
>The Riddler has literally posted photos from WITHIN Gamefreak's office.

[citation needed]
>>
>>29159250
>speculation is just guessing which can become true

Are you saying that guessing can't become true, that anything with the capacity to be real is actually speculation? You worded that very strangely.

If I was to say "I bet you're a total faggot" is that guessing, or speculation?
>>
>>29159500
Nobody has answered me yet, I see. Post those pictures from GF's office, lying faggots.
>>
>>29159876
>>29159500
>thinks he is obligated to anything while being a stupid cunt
>can't even wait 18 minutes
>>
>>29160903
Adding a bit to that:
>Thinking that he's important enough that people will spend 10 minutes just to humor him
>>
>>29158918
Do not listen to anyone who tries to tell you that your image was a "leak." I've seen some people say that isn't the Riddler at all and I don't know if that part is true. Here is the takeaway: he never said any of that was a leak. He stated before posting it that it was mere speculation. He hasn't been "btfo." The riddles he presented thus earning him the nickname riddler have all been right so far and too specific to be "guesses."

I don't know why some anons hate one of the only genuine leakers but they do for whatever reason. The fact is, he was right before and your image was his speculation. This has been a PSA.
>>
>>29161080
>I don't know why some anons hate one of the only genuine leakers but they do for whatever reason
This is a speculation on my part, but I believe there are at least three kinds of people who hate the Riddler.

The people who only do it just to shitpost, and couldn't care less about the riddles.

The people who dislike Poppmaid and pals, and with the Riddler's track record, having the evo posted on the listing is practically a threat to them.

The people who dislike chinks.

>inb4 skeptics
It may just be me, but skeptics tend to keep their mouth shut. Not go ballistic over shit like this.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.