[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We Make Regional Variants Using Unused Types

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7935.png (80KB, 532x988px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7935.png
80KB, 532x988px
Rules
-Reason for adaption
-Megas allowed
-Moveset and Ability are optional
>>
Most of these have been used, but I'll bite

Dragonite
Dragon/Normal

Johto variant; Johto gave no action towards most Dragonite, so they mostly laid around and gained weight. They're usually found in the depths of caves...anyone who tries to wake them will not live to tell the tale.

Thick Fat/Comatose (HA)
>>
>>29158208
Ok, but first I have some ideas for the some of the unused types in your OP pic. They aren't quite finished but I'd like your input on my Pokemon concepts.

>Poison/Fire
Like... a lizard or something. Idk. Controls people with pheromones
>Fairy/Dragon
A big fluffy cloud... thing with a pirate hat I think. I need to work on it.
>Fairy/Ghost
A sheet ghost with little extendo shadow arms.
>Electric/Psychic
Some kind of pancake monster. It sounds better in my head.
>Ghost/Psychic
A genie. I think. It uses these little portals to summon stuff. It's my favorite idea.
>Normal/Dragon
A big fluffy Falcor dragon.
>Normal/Dark
JonTron. Or a rat that looks like him.
>Ice/Steel
A metal pangolin with icicles coming out of its back. Evolves from an igloo.
>Fighting/Dragon
A huge monk looking thing. Idk. Actually no, it'll be a manlet like Nidoking.
>Fire/Water
Some sort of steam cat with tubes that shoot steam. Again, these ideas sound better in my head.
>Dragon/Grass
A reaaaaaaaallly tall tree. With like three heads and fourth one on a tail.
>>
Gengar
Poison/Ice

Sinnoh variant; Gengar are used in Snowpoint City to keep many people from entering certain areas. One Ice Beam or Sludge Bomb will leave you with a nasty cold.

Virus Spread: Poison moves will do ice damage; ice moves will do poison damage.
>>
>>29158208
>Alolan Butterfree
Bug/Psychic
Ability: Tinted Lens
HA: Simple
HP:80
Atk:30
Def:70
SpA:90
SpD:60
Spe:55
>>
>>29158427
You sound drunk/high. Don't talk to me ever again.

Anyways

Electrode
Electric/Poison

Nuclear radiation effected Electrode's near the New Mauville after a massive melt down. They are larger and have a luminescent glow to them.

Electric Surge/Poisoned Field (starts up a stage 3 toxic spikes)
>>
>>29158208
>Fire Grass
Moses.

Fighting/Electric
A Hitmonchan, crippled in a horrific bobledding accident, was rebuilt by team _____. This Hitmonchan is now bigger, faster, and able to shoot his punches out like rockets.

Fighting/Ghost
A Hitmonlee who missed the highest, jumpiest kick of all. Has No Guard.

Fighting Ground
Hitmontop watched TTGL, and became one with the spiral. Not only does his drill now have a thread, but Hitmontop's eyes show symptoms of Spiral Energy. It gets a new ability that doubles the power of Drill and spinning moves, including Triple Kick.

Fairy/Bug: Venomothman. It appears wherever death is sure to follow. It also has a knack for following Absol, then murdering them once they have reached their destination to prevent the warning from getting out.

Fairy Dragon: Ye Olde Jabberwocky shrangles into the dungroves with a snicker-snack of it's jowl. It drussles and frundles ferociously, and its visage is dewurth with greete.

Bug Dragon Mega Flyg--, no, better idea, Mega Dragonite. Mega Dragonite lives up to its knightly status, and dons a suit of chitinous armor, gaining an ability that is a composite Filter and Compoundeyes.

Ice/Fire: Mega Vaporeon. It turns into a puddle.

Normal Ice, Normal Rock, and Normal Steel: Mega RegRock/ice/steel. The power of Regigigas flows through them, giving them a nice boost to speed and Physical stats for rock, Special stats for ice, and defensive stats for steel. In all cases, a bunch more eyes wink on, and flash in multiple colors. If you have a Regigigas in your party, these Mega evolutions may be done without a megastone, and do not count towards your one mega per match.
>>
Magnezone
Electric/Poison

After a massive meltdown at New Mauville, Magnemite was exposed to extreme radiation that melted it's metal exterior off. This caused it to become a living Ball of nuclear radiation.

Levitate
>>
>>29158208
> Electric/Rock
If Probopass never has a form with this typing it will trigger my autism
>>
Poison/Fairy Mimikyu: Took off the sheet, but kept the Pikachu head.

Fairy/Fighting Breloom: Lived in areas surrounded by Morelull.

Ghost/Normal Litten: Charon's cat
>>
Ice/Fire Litten; resembles a prehistoric cat, with icicles on its back
>>
>>29158208
Kricketot/Kricketune
Bug/Ice
Refrigerate

Kricketot has a furry white collar now, while Kricketune gains a coat of ice on its arm blades. The black sections of its body are now white.

Kricketune and their young have adapted to the cold climate by using the snow and ice in their attacks. They have learned to be far more aggressive in order to gain their food, leading to increased Special Attack and Speed, and naturally learning the moves Hyper Voice and Boomburst.
>>
>>29158427
Kek
>>
>>29158427
these are terrible anon

I hope they never become real
>>
File: Screenshot_20161013-003521.jpg (27KB, 225x210px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161013-003521.jpg
27KB, 225x210px
>>29158427
>there are people at Gamefreak that think tjis
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.