[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the Riddler real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

.What does it mean?
>>
>>29155153
No.
they removed the steel scepter and fairy waifu.
>>
>>29155153
Idiot OP who can't catalog
>>29157213
Scepter was Kommo-o (tail)
Girls was Silvally something about silver partner.
>>
>>29157283
>Not Steel
>Not Fairy
>>
>>29157213
The steel scepter is a khakkhara, which is what Kommo-o has on its tail.

The girl and her voice actress have names that mean silver + partner/ally. Silvally.
>>
>>29157401
Both failed.
not steel and fairy.
>>
>>29157507
I don't know what you expected. Also, the lore behind the animu girl is more fitting of a Psychic type. Idiot.
>>
File: WEBPAGE_20161015_114833.jpg (106KB, 794x691px) Image search: [Google]
WEBPAGE_20161015_114833.jpg
106KB, 794x691px
>>29157395
>>29157507
>actual retard
None of those were meant to represent a type, haven't you learned alreasy how he works ?

Go shitpost in some waifu threads.
>>
>>29155153
Riddler is lame. His 'leaks' are only filled in after official releases, by /vp/ faggots desperate to suck his dick. He releases a picture of the color red, at some point a red Pokémon will be released, and then /vp/ is all over his dick.
>>
>>29157600
>>29157562
Still not fairy,
>>
>>29157729
It's better than just sitting around doing nothing,
>>
DATAMINE IN UNDER 48 HOURS STOP SHILLING YOURSELF RIDDLER I KNOW YOU POST HERE
>>
>>29157213
The fairy waifu is Cutiefly's evo, because it's literally a pixie.
Steel scepter is Kommo-o
>>
Reminder that the Riddle doesn't only make riddles based upon obvious visual cues, but chinese translations/names/puns as well, which is why he wanted his riddles to be only for the chinese crowd.
>>
>>29155153
>Which meaning do the Pokémon on the bottom have and why are some grated out?
>>
>>29157729
>he predicts a pokemon based on an ancient Chinese tactician
>we get a pokemon based on an ancient Chinese tactician

2/10, made me responde
>>
>>29159124
>>29158655
>he predicts a pokemon based on an steel scepter
>did not get a pokemon based on an steel scepter or steel related.
0/10 not even trying
>>
>>29159153
>he predicts a pokemon based on a monk staff
>we get a pokemon with a monk staff motif in its tail
What did this anon mean by this?
>>
>>29158655
"fairy waifu" is silvally.
Name of the VA can be translated to Ally or Companion.
Name of the character can be translated to Silver.
Every name of it is Silver and come variant of Ally, Friend, or Companion put together.
>>
what do they faded pokemon at the bottom mean
>>
>>29159153
The nigga literally has it for a tail.

-1/10 literally retarded
>>
>>29159305
Eat shit faggot.
>>
>>29159305
>Not steel again
-9999/10 riddler is bullshit
>>
>>29159328
Name fag so salty about a china-man he's literally going around to every thread spilling his spaghetti.
>>
>>29159352
I'm sorry you didn't get a steel/dragon, you must have had your heart set on it.

But damn getting this assmad at a chink because you made a guess at what the riddle meant and didn't get the right answer.
>>
>>29158762
Don't bother anon. None of the ignorant shit will take that into consideration, opting to "btfo" the Riddler instead.

Despite, you know, they absolutely have zero argument against it.
>>
>>29157729
>Riddler posts a bandana with a skeleton on it saying it has something to do with the evil team
>Team Skull is revealed soon after
Yeah okay
>>
>>29159417
riddler is bullshit.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.