[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I for the most part skipped gen 3, it was at a point between

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: oras.jpg (244KB, 500x297px) Image search: [Google]
oras.jpg
244KB, 500x297px
I for the most part skipped gen 3, it was at a point between playing my brother's pokemon games after he stopped liking it and before I had fully gotten up to date with the new stuff coming out.

I still haven't played ORAS, I have a copy of AS that a friend gave me but I just can't seem to play it, it's boring /vp/
why is there so much hype around hoenn? and should i actually give these games a chance?
>>
>>29154761
If you have the game, then play it. I feel like Hoenn was really where "modern" Pokemon games tend to take their inspiration from. It's like the template all future gens used.
>>
>>29154761
Emerald has a better feel and flow, the overworld in ORAS is extremely blocky, it was perfect for the GBA, but horrendous in the 3DS, they could have worked more in it.
>>
OP here, is it good though? Like it's pretty slow to start but if it picks up I'll play it. I think I went to like the third gym and have yet to be impressed
>>
>>29155302
ORAS doesn't pick up at all, no. It's easy as hell. The 7th gym has two Pokemon.
>>
>>29155370
And 6th one has 4 while 8th one has 5

besides sun and moon seems to be as easy if not easier so get used to it
>>
>>29155302
Play Emerald.
>>
>>29155407
but... but... i don't wanna
>>
>>29155302
It's a pretty vanilla pokemon game, you walk around collecting badges and catching new pokemon, that's it. It's based in a old game so it's less flashy.

Things that it intruced in the past (like double battles, abilities, contest, etc) you already know from later games, so it makes it less impressive than at the time, keep that in mind.
>>
>>29154761
>I still haven't played ORAS, I have a copy of AS that a friend gave me but I just can't seem to play it, it's boring
How could you say it's boring if you haven't played it?
>>
>>29155483
see
>>29155302
I played up until the third gym and it's been boring so far
>>
>>29154761
Just play a good Pokemon game like BW instead.
>>
File: IMG_1285.jpg (424KB, 1087x807px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1285.jpg
424KB, 1087x807px
>>29155407
They are confirmed harder than gen 6
>>
Hoenn had the best starters design wise.
>>
>>29155511
Dont make laugh. Gamexplain said the game is easy and NintendoLife got into the trial and said it was no problem at all
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.