[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you thin she's okay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8

File: file.png (925KB, 1162x915px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
925KB, 1162x915px
Do you thin she's okay?
>>
>>29151143
boy she dead
>>
She is in a wheelchair now.
>>
yeah she's fine
>>
>>29151143
you need to be more creative Anon
>>
>>29151161
She's alive, but in a wheelchair, and it's implied that she has to wear diapers.
>>
>>29151205
can we expect to see this scene is generations episode 9?
>>
what the fuck raygayza
>>
>>29151230
Let me guess, you're a >TheManga fag who things PokeSpe is canon to the games.
>>
>>29151143
holy shit

I've never read pokemon manga, is it this good?
>>
>>29151308
Yes.
>>
>>29151278
no, I just like this
>>
File: Pokemon_SPECIAL_ORAS_c20_ap26.png (876KB, 977x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon_SPECIAL_ORAS_c20_ap26.png
876KB, 977x1536px
>>29151143
Unfortunately she is.
Fug put her on a bed for the rest of the arc, at least.
>>
>>29151143
What's happening? Did she get stabbed?
>>
>>29151278
I never understood those people.
A glance over PokéSpe already shows how different of the games it is, yet people keep saying it's faithful.
The only explanation I can think of is that those people never read it and just heard from it through people who also never read it but think they know all about it from reading summaries and seeing a few pages from the first two volumes to support their belief of it being super dark and edgy.
>>
>>29151442
>people keep saying it's faithful.

Probably because it keeps the MC designs. That's the only thing I can think of
>>
>>29151442
Can you point some differences? Legitimately curious as i'm always hearing it too.
>>
>>29151348
She got fugged.
>>
>>29151481
Literally too many to list. PokéSpe goes with it's own story most of the time. Even when it's using story elements of the games it is at most loosely based on it.
Character motivations and personality often differ greatly from game counterparts.
They usually make use of Legendary Pokémon that are either not relevant to the story or completely ignored by the game.
>>
>>29151143
Really makes you wonder how badly each Pokemon could thrash a person if it weren't for their loyalty.
>>
>>29151641
>he didn't actually read it

I mean fuck it's different but there's hundreds of things you could have mentioned
>>
>>29151481
I've read up to the early chapters of FRLG. I personally think it's quite good, but there are a quite a few differences to say the least. The most notable would be

>Literally half the Kanto gym leaders are working for Team Rocket
>Gym badges were constructed by Team Rocket to be used for controlling unruly or stolen Pokemon
>Team Rocket had designs for the Kanto birds, including a fusion of the three
>Unused female protag becomes major character
>Oak in the Pokemon league
>Elite 4 are genocidal environmental terrorists
>Lance is a child
>Hyper Beam is a literal nuke
>Gold mistakes Bugsy for a girl
>Gold raises a shady-ass Togepi
>Rocket admins in Johto were all kidnapped at early ages and conditioned by...
>Pryce is the head of Team Rocket in Giovanni's absence
>His entire life goal was to capture and control Celebi and attempt to reverse a tragedy involving some Lapras
>Team Rocket just tools to this end
>Pryce ends up literally lost in time
>Brenden and May named Ruby and Sapphire, respectively
>Ruby is a contest whore and Sapphire is a wild girl
>Norman is a strict hardass that frequently tries his hardest to discourage his metrosexual son
>Ruby and Sapphire each hold initial sympathies for Team Magma and Aqua
>Courtney wants to /ss/ with Ruby
>Groudon and Kyogre completely ruin Hoenn
>Wally helps get Rayquaza into the mix
>Most of the main cast in the RS arc die
>Situation becomes so fucked that Ruby has to pull a Celebi out of his ass to make shit right
>Archie and Maxie are still fucked, though

It's a fucking wild ride.
>>
>>29151876
Sounds like a shoenn or whatever.
>>
>>29151876
wasn't it revealed that norman was going to allow ruby to do contests but he ran off before he could tell him?
>>
File: Chap453p04Lance.png (250KB, 676x782px) Image search: [Google]
Chap453p04Lance.png
250KB, 676x782px
>>29151876
>Lance is a child
He's not, it's just that Mato's art was already getting affected by her health. Everything from Yellow to when she quits halfway through GSC is chibi. Lance looks about the age he should in Yamaoto's art.
>>
>>29151990
It has a lot of the better elements of shounen. Without going into forever.

Each new arc brings a new set of characters, or switches focus back to the old ones. Resolutions and conclusions actually happen.

I can't say for sure, but the weakest arcs sound like the remakes. Can't cover the same events twice, not in a manga.

There's a lot of artistic license, but much of it is surprisingly lore friendly. In some cases, it's even contributed to the lore of the games. Silver being Giovanni's son came from the manga.
>>
File: nsfScNn.jpg (243KB, 1920x2008px) Image search: [Google]
nsfScNn.jpg
243KB, 1920x2008px
>>29151876
>>Situation becomes so fucked that Ruby has to pull a Celebi out of his ass to make shit right
Hahahaha, holy shit, I completely forgot about this, what an asspull!
>>
File: go climb a wall of dicks.jpg (13KB, 283x164px) Image search: [Google]
go climb a wall of dicks.jpg
13KB, 283x164px
>>29152087
>Silver being Giovanni's son came from the manga
No it didn't, it came from FR/LG, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>29151876
>deus ex onion fairy
wew lad
>>
>>29151990
It is very shonen indeed. Takes itself a bit more seriously than the games or the regular anime do, goes for more action oriented stuff, overarching plots and multiple chapter final battles. Since it changes protagonists with each game, it also allows it to have clear cut and well defined character developement arcs.
I think that's why many people who just discovered it exaggerate about how epic "more mature" it is.
>>
>>29152101
I usually forgive it because RS arc is a fucking great ride, but it really is a horrible Deus Ex Machina.
>>
>>29152039
Something like that. He was a real hardass prior to it all, though.

>>29152063
He was a goddamn kid in the yellow arc. Early teenager, maybe.

You realize the RGB chapter characters have aged to early adulthood by the time your image happened, right?

Even if he's aged more than he should be, Lance was drawn as pretty damn young in Yellow and GSC. His sprite looked really young, too, despite the concept art being older. It's like one inconsistency. Shit happens, deal with it.
>>
>>29151876
>>Literally half the Kanto gym leaders are working for Team Rocket
>>Gym badges were constructed by Team Rocket to be used for controlling unruly or stolen Pokemon
>>Team Rocket had designs for the Kanto birds, including a fusion of the three
>>Unused female protag becomes major character
>>Elite 4 are genocidal environmental terrorists
>>Most of the main cast in the RS arc die
>>Situation becomes so fucked that Ruby has to pull a Celebi out of his ass to make shit right
This sounds awful
>>
>>29152124
Silver was already hinted to be Giovanni's lost son in the GSC arc.
That said I think it is more likely GF was already planning to add that to the Gen1 remakes and someone tipped Kusaka off.
>>
>>29151340
>nearly killed
>still alright with her
>ZINNIA's nearly killed by a fucking impaled stomach and a blast
>fuck you she's alright
this is shit
>>
>>29152124
Did it? Could have sworn the manga revealed that shit before FRLG came out. Guess that's my mistake, though.
>>
>>29152239
People were already making theories about Silver being Giovanni's son back when G/S/C came out, to be fair.
>>
>>29152220
it's fun
>>
>>29152220
It's not. Koga, Sabrina and Surge as Rockets in particular are pretty good.
The Kanto E4 is justified enough in the manga's storyline it makes sense.
The deaths in the RS arc don't come as out of nowhere because of the dire situation the whole arc keeps building up. The retarded asspull in the end is as bad as it sounds, though.
>>
>>29151143
hopefully not
>>
>>29152262
Zinnia is tough as shit. There's a reason she intimidates people by just getting in their face even when she's a womanlet.
>>
>>29152330
Not to mention that they also turn good later on anyway.
>>
>>29152281
>>29152330
Chances are if anyone is put off by the summary they aren't going to like it. I gave it a chance because people told me it was fun, and I really dislike it.
>>
>>29152330
I know it's still an asspull, but I think it's kind of appropriate, given the rumors about encountering Celebi in Hoenn back in the day.

Though, I could be retarded and that ending could be what started the rumors to begin with.
>>
Should I skip the Battle Zone arc ? Or is it worth it ?
>>
File: shulg.png (209KB, 698x515px) Image search: [Google]
shulg.png
209KB, 698x515px
>>29152493
Everything leading to the final battle is fairly boring, but you don't get to really understand Emerald's character if you skip it, so... Pick your poison.
>>
>>29152525
So fuck Emerald, Kris is mine
>>
>>29151442
Obviously I realize it's not canon, but it's not faithful in the sense of events are 1 to 1 with the games, but faithful more in the tone and "heart" of the games.
>>
>>29152672
I think that is very subjective. I don't find their tone similar at all.
>>
>>29152330
No, the manga is shit and manga Lance is a worse version of Lysandre.
>>
>>29152916
>Manga Lance
>Worse version of Lysandre
>Lance experienced the plunder and destruction of nature firsthand, clawing his way to a position of power to act through sheer determination and understanding of his Pokemon
>Lysandre
>Spoiled trust fund baby who threw money at problems and couldn't handle others being dependent on him
>Decides he'll somehow start a utopia using an organization made of execs and other trust fund babies
>>
>>29152916
Seriously?
PokeSpe Lance isn't great, but Lysandre is just terrible.
>>
>>29151308
Not normally.

For some reason only the arcs with Hoenn characters are. I'm not even a Hoennfag I'm a Sinnohfag but the manga's RS arc was GOAT.
>>
>>29152672
>faithful more in the tone and "heart" of the games.
How the fuck? Adventures is super shonen and sometimes borders on grimdark, especially in Hoenn. The games are lighthearted romps.
>>
>>29151876
The ORAS Courtney should've also wanted to /ss/ Ruby so we can get a double /ss/ threesome.
Wasted opportunity indeed.
>>
>>29154103
I haven't followed this at all, but did they have another Courtney different to the one that died or something in ORAS?
>>
>>29155838
The way the mangaka found to write around the admins being completely different is saying that the names of the Aqua and Magma admins were codenames.

>>29153690
Yes, RS was definitely the highest point of PokéSpe.
>>
File: 1476467396444.png (280KB, 503x750px) Image search: [Google]
1476467396444.png
280KB, 503x750px
>>29157355
But it's painfully obvious they're still the same characters given new tweeks. Courtney's gum should have be brought to the remakes.
>>
>>29151143
Honestly, Rayquaza was being too soft on Zinnia.
>>
>>29157477
I actually like that original Courtney moved on with her life (as seen in the ending of the original RS) and isn't involved in this kind of shit shit anymore.
Ruby reminiscing about her and wishing she was there to talk was a nice moment.
>>
File: 1382985092309.png (524KB, 481x491px) Image search: [Google]
1382985092309.png
524KB, 481x491px
>>29157517
How can Maypphire eve compete?
>>
>>29151308
It has very good moments but overall it's an inconsistent mediocre shounen wanting to be taken seriously.
>>
>>29151308
Depends on which arc we're talking about
Ones like the GSC, RS, and DP arcs are fantastic
Then we have stuff like the E and ORAS arcs, which aren't so good
>>
>>29157728
I'm liking ORAS, though I'm probably just biased towards the Hoenn characters in general.
I do agree GSC, RS and DP are the best.
>>
>>29151876
Goddammit I hated that Ruby/Sapphire arc, but at least it wasn't Emerald.
>>
Are any of the pokemon manga worth reading?
>>
>>29159835
You should be able to tell if PokéSpe is for you or not from this thread.

About the other manga.. Dengeki Pikachu is worth a look if you're into fanservice (though it's mostly in the first volumes) and something weird as fuck based on the Ash anime.
I hear How I Became a Pokémon Card has some nice stories, including one of the few backstories ever given to Giovanni, but I haven't read it myself.
Don't bother with ReBurst.

Don't know anything about the other manga like the Golden Boys, that DP one that was released in the US or the shoujo stuff.
>>
>>29151143
I'm sure she'll be fine
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.