[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Riddler's unsolved riddles. Can you solve them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (223KB, 1022x751px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223KB, 1022x751px
1. Gen6: meganium and yanmega, gen7: porygon z (can't be z-moves because it was posted after the fact that z-moves were revealed and said that it wasn't revealed yet and are highly advertised)
2. Yukie Nakama, a Japanese actress, and Kirsi, a protagonist in anime Darker than black, which don't point to the new pokemon directly(some kind of anime character, maybe a new dark type?)
3. "don't think you know everything about the starters just because of the latest news about their mid evolutions and the previous leak about their final evolutions. Of course, we're not talking about their skills, abilities, data, stats, etc. Some guesses(speculations is the word I want to use here) about the three starters are also not true. The descriptions of starters also don't make things fully clear, the is only one truth: You don't know everything about the starters at all." (Don't know if this would be considered a riddle)
4. Riddler posted a pic of Anabel
5. Cipher code: "! [Zelda25],288"
6."It's a pokemon and its design will be focused on its mouth."
>>
7. The riddler reposted a fake leak for some kind of reason, I guess saying some of the info on there is correct:
>-UB aren't catchable. They are the true enemies in the story.
>-Lillie's mother (Lusamine) studies hyperspatial pokemon (UB)
>-Lillie It's involved in the plot. She and UB merge in the climax.
>-Alola have 3 professors, Lusamine studies hyperspacial mon, Oak studies alolan formes, Kukui studies Z power (Z moves and Z forms, which are induced by Z moves)
>-Chinese starters are real. Grass/Flying, Fire/Dark, Water/Fairy. No split evos
>-Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Rockruff, Rowlet, Litten and Popplio have Z forms in their final evos
>-Jangmo-o is the pseudo
>-Alolan Fearow, Nidos, Golduck, Golem, Rapidash, Muk, Weesing
>-A new pokemon can evolve in Solgaleo or Lunala by a special method
>-Marshadow is Ghost/Fighting
>-No new megas
>-No PWT in Alola.
>-Battle Frontier come back
>-New dolphin pokemon, pure Water. Evolve in Water/Dragon
>-Comfey evo is humanoid. Their loop is in their waist now.
>-Morelull evo is a larger Morelulll. Type and ability are the same
>-Salandit evo. Type and ability same
>-Wimpod is the new Magikarp. Same type, change ability to Unnerve or Pressure
>>
>>29150770
That's not the updated one, see >>29149346
2 referred to Silvally.
>>
>>29150770
1 : Mega-Meganium and Mega-Yanmega, Battle Bond Porygon-Z (given by Aether Foundation)
2 : don't know
3 : Starters have Battle Bond as well
4 : don't know
5 : There's an island in the sky (Zelda25 goes for the 25th anniversary Zelda game, Skyward Sword)
6 : don't know
>>
>>29150929
Yep seems like it
>>
2 new riddles, a Pokemon picture with flames and and a Pokemon with a crossed out x
>>
>>29150770
1. Meganium and Yanmega must be referencing Mega Evolutions. If he posted Porygon-Z after Z-Move were already revealed, it may have been in reference to Z-Forms, which are a hot topic of debate at the moment.
2. I know nothing about Darker Than Black, so no opinion.
3. Could be in reference to alternate Sun/Moon forms, though I don't necessarily believe this will be true. Also could be in reference to their role in the story, given how their roles are supposed to be unique this time.
4. Potential return to the Battle Frontier, or she just appears in the game. May also reference the fact that there is a legitimate Battle Tower as Alola's Battle Facility.
5. No idea.
6. No idea, other than literally what it says; a Pokemon with focus on it's mouth.
>>
This is old as shit

>Yuki Nakama/Yin riddle

Already solved, was in fact Silvally. Riddle was basically nakama = comrade and yin = silver in chinese IIRC.

>Monk staff

The little dragon's evolutions. (Notice its tail)

Oranguru's riddle was also based on chinese pun/naming riddle.

Don't just think of these as visual cues, think on HOW these would translate in chinese, that's the way the chink actually operates. The way how the Oranguru and Silvally riddles turned out also imply these could in fact merely be a direct chinese translation of the official english name. Meaning, there's a great chance that the chinese names have the exact or a similar meaning to the actual English name.

He never intended to have his leaks this broadly known, merely to the chinese audience.

Be fucking wary of the chinese language, not everyone is able to master it and the Jinx translator has seemingly made a few mistakes herself and admitted them despite being born in Hong Kong (?). Also, different dialects.

Also, the snowman may not be a snowman at all, but rather a yeti, because these apparently share the same name (?) in chinese.

feel free to correct me
>>
>>29150770
waiting the steel scepter and fairy waifu yet.
>>
>>29152388

just to add that I have a pretty terrible feeling about all this and in case the datamining won't give us anything, he might or might not give us a final riddle, although there's a very small chance because his information might be very limited

be fucking weary of it, it might turn out a double-edged sword

if such a riddle ever comes by, think outside of the box, it might imply something you might have previously learned about and never even crossed your mind to think about it or again, uses the chinese name scheme much like Oranguru and Silvally
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.