[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's Pokemons 20th anniversary!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: cereal-weavile_fb_602844.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
cereal-weavile_fb_602844.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>Let's spend it pandering to the players who fell out with the series long ago and shit on all of our hardwork from the past decade, instead of, you know, the fans who've stuck by us!

It's a celebration of the whole fucking series Gamefreak, not just genwun. We get it, go was popular. Don't think for a second the dudebros playing it will buy Sun and Moon just because Meowth is a different colour.

You could have at least included other gen regional variants
>>
fuck off retard
>>
Or maybe, I mean bear with me here this will be hard to understand I know, but maybe, just maybe

Since Pokemon is a general thing and is more than just capturing monsters, they're doing what they can to celebrate with the time given and among the many ways to celebrate they chose to give special variants to the group of Pokemon that gave the series a foundation in the first place at least for now?

I mean, if you don't like it, the door is right there. No one would miss you.
>>
>>29150459
Don't try to understand GF marketing

Faggots will defend them until the end of time, but they are pretty incompetent

I like Aloha forms, but I mean fuck where's Gen 2 love?
>>
>>29150459
Who gives a shit, you faggots will buy the games anyway, why complain?
>>
>>29150489
you should consider KYS
dont worry OP, i also find it freaking stupid that they are making only alola Kanto forms
>>
>>29150459
But i like alola forms they are the only reason im still interested in buying the new games.
>>
reminder to not reply to genwunner normies and alolasomes
you're right OP
>>
>>29150628
> no megas for johto starters
> pokemon like ledian who could use the buff are ignored
> only tyranitar and granbull got anything new from gen6
It hurts so bad
>>
>>29150762
Heracross?
>>
>>29150459
Alternatively, we can just spend it being cynical and bitching about the 'gen one bogeyman'

Yes, it is a bit disappointing that the Alola forms are JUST Kanto Pokemon, but you people really need to get over your hate-boner for it. Just relax and accept.
>>
>>29150628
Gen 2 is like the forgotten gen. No one really cares for it outside of the Ash mon.
>>
>>29151394
>Johto starters

It's not like Johto megas are that good like Heracross being the best one and 4x to brave birb
>>
Can someone explain this to me.

Why did they import Grimer into the region to feed on trash when there were already wild Trubbish? Why could they not have captive Trubbish line Pokemon eat the garbage. Or better yet, overgrown Garbodor form prompting them to try importing Grimer instead of Trubbish and having two Poison forms.

Oh right because Trubbish isn't part of the original 150 like Togepi and Marill. They still need to add more first gen pokemon to go right bros (:
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.