[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Denialfags around here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1476541010679.jpg (217KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1476541010679.jpg
217KB, 1500x1500px
Denialfags around here?
>>
>>29150423
OH LOOK IT'S THE LEAKFAGS WITH THE FAKE SHILL AGAIN
>>
Roothoot is CONFIRMED real because there was never an official statement from Game Freak staff specifically saying the words "Roothoot is not real".
>>
>>29150423
Not a denialfag, but you realize the art on the left predates the art on the right, right? So if it were a fake (it's not) it would just mean the artist based Poppmaid's singing pose on the left pic.
>>
>>29150456
Anyone who things Roothoot is NOT real is a fucking dumbass. There's no way anyone would have predicted a Grass-type Owl Pokémon just like that.
It's probably a beta design that was scrapped.
>>
>>29150490
>There's no way anyone would have predicted a Grass-type Owl Pokémon

Oh honey...
>>
>>29150490

>no way to predict a grass-type owl

except trough, you know, the leaked starter names?
>>
>>29150423
>someone made a fakemon with the same pose as the official art, it must be real!

This fucking board.
>>
>>29150526
Roothoot predates the trademark.
>>
>>29150423
I'm not a denialfags anymore but it looks suspicious that it mimics the exactly same pose identically

Especially when the leaks came out after we saw popillo pose
>>
>>29150557
t. Newfag that wasn't here for the initial Roothoot spam.
>>
LEAKFAGS BTOF HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH BTFO BTFO BTFO LEAKFAGS GET OUT hjawodaklfmopawkm, JHAHAHAHAHH H FAKE GAY FAGS LEAKS FAKE GAY LEAKFAGS SHIT GAY FAGS GAY FAKE FAKE SHITLORDSeaijfiojasefj HHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>29150582
Brionne does the same pose although it's from a top-ish view
>>
We all know at this point denialfags are pretty much gone amd thise that are left are either falseflaggers or genuin retards.
>>
>>29150671
*and
*those
>>
>>29150623
I know, but it's retard to not question something that mimics the original too closely
>>
>>29150557
>>29150526
Drop it, will ya? The names is the ONLY reason Roothoot was considered to be real. Of course I know about them.
Golurk more newfags.
>>
>>29150557
You realize that Roothoot was from before the names were leaked, right?
>>
>LEAKFAGS BTOF HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH BTFO BTFO BTFO LEAKFAGS GET OUT hjawodaklfmopawkm, JHAHAHAHAHH H FAKE GAY FAGS LEAKS FAKE GAY LEAKFAGS SHIT GAY FAGS GAY FAKE FAKE SHITLORDSeaijfiojasefj HHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>29150480
You just contradicted yourself. If the image on the left predates the one on the right, then it proves the one on the right is a fake, or, at the very least, proves that they could be faked drawn by someone who saw those particular images of the starters.
>>
>>29151208
Perfect description of the cesspool that makes up leak threads
>>
>>29151257
But the bell and muscle theme on Torracat that weren't on Litten point in the direction of them being real and Dartix's featherss are the same as the one on Robinhoot's head (And I'm pretty sure Rowlet's looked different).
>>
File: CuuyMIcWAAQ3UGH.png (138KB, 670x402px) Image search: [Google]
CuuyMIcWAAQ3UGH.png
138KB, 670x402px
>>29150423
Having the same post as Popplio proves nothing since it came way before the leaks. Having the same as Brionne, though...
>>
>>29150490
>There's no way anyone would have predicted a Grass-type Owl Pokémon just like that.

>>29150597
>>
>>29150423
Were getting a datamine in 47 hours. Stop making these threads
>>
>>29150423
Popplio isn't singing, it's sticking a landing
>>
>>29151257
That's exactly what he said anon...please, read posts thoroughly next time.
>>
>>29150456
There also was no official statement from them that said that they were or are real. I'm no denialfag since I'm going to play the game regardless of what the third evolution of the starters look like, but you must be a special kind of stupid to believe leaked starters made from some ching chong are real. I dont want your (You)s I'm just throwing out facts and I'm sorry if it triggers any of you
>>
>>29152098
BTFO
T
F
O
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.