[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ilima's Gender - What's Going On?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 15

File: Sun_Moon_Ilima.png (88KB, 256x503px) Image search: [Google]
Sun_Moon_Ilima.png
88KB, 256x503px
Why are they being coy about Ilima's gender?

http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-us/captains/

When it first went live, it said: "A graduate of the Trainers’ school and an expert in Normal-type Pokémon, Captain Ilima is considered a hero by the students of his former school."

But then they swiftly changed it to: "An expert in Normal-type Pokémon, Captain Ilima graduated from the Trainers’ School and is a hero to the students of that school."

The original text is still live here, and on numerous other sites that copy-pasted the original press release:
http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/new-pokemon-and-characters-announced-for-pokemon-sun-and-pokemon-moon
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/283382/NEW_POKEacuteMON_AND_CHARACTERS_ANNOUNCED_FORPOKEacuteMON_SUN_AND_POKEacuteMON_MOON.php

All the other language media explicitly refers to him as male; do you think they're actually considering changing his gender for the American release? What else could explain them not only avoiding using male pronouns, but actually going back and changing existing references to his gender?
>>
>>29149400
Maybe he's gay and they dont want to talk about it
>>
>>29149400
Isn't hero masculine while heroine is feminine?
>>
>>29149400
>changing existing references to his gender?
what more did they change? because both sentences sound about the same.
also I don't know if it counts as "avoiding pronouns" when it's once sentence
>>
something something tumblr fake gender nouns
>>
>>29149437
This is true, but why change the sentence at all? Especially to "the students of that school" which is very awkward.
>>
>>29149400
He's male.

>El Capitán Liam, experto en Pokémon de tipo Normal, es todo un ídolo para los estudiantes de la Escuela de Entrenadores, ya que fue allí donde se graduó.
>EL CapitÁN
While, for example, Mallow's blurb is:
>La Capitana Lulú es experta en Pokémon de tipo Planta. Le encanta cocinar, aunque a veces su gusto puede parecer algo discutible.
>LA CapitANA
>>
>>29149665
The whole point is that they'd be changing it in america.

Unless spain/latin america/etc have prominent SJW influences.
>>
Probably an intentional decision to localize japan's love for vague genders.
>>
>>29149689
Aren't those languages explicitly gendered? As in all inanimate objects are male or female. I don't think there is a way to be ambiguous with gender in those languages, unlike Japanese or English.
>>
File: 1475629199528.png (408KB, 919x614px) Image search: [Google]
1475629199528.png
408KB, 919x614px
>>29149432
>unspecified gender means gay
>>
>>29149734
the german website refers to Ilima as "he", too.
>>
>>29149437
Hero is unisex post-femynysm
>>
>>29149432
gender =/= sexuality
>>
>>29149400
They also don't specify Sophocles' gender, do you think it is a secret tranny too? Ugly enough to be desu
>>
Yeah, they love changing guys that are too feminine to females in localization. They just need to stop. Kids won't care or notice and adults get that there's a cultural or whatever thing.
>>
>>29149821
>>29149476
>>
>>29149400
Why is his gender still being debated? He's a literal guy, he doesn't even look like a fucking girl whatsoever. Sophocles doesn't have any pronouns in his description either and literally why would they change Ilima's gender in English speaking countries? Is there something wrong with having pink hair?
>>
File: raiti05.gif (25KB, 200x148px) Image search: [Google]
raiti05.gif
25KB, 200x148px
Who cares. Who cares
>>
>>29149400
1: Go back to tumblr and keep that autism away from here
2: Several sources confirms that he is a HE. No debates, is factual and canon.
3: Sexuality cant be applied to HIM if we know nothing or will ever know HE is into girls or not. Anything from their will be headcanon
4: kill yourself you memer
>>
>>29150217
You're right but
>3:Sexuality cant be applied to HIM if we know nothing or will ever know HE is into girls or not. Anything from their will be headcanon

He's most likely straight. I mean seriously, why do you think all of the trailers used Chicken-chan when meeting him? They know he's the designated pretty boy catering to girls.
>>
File: 1455527714852.gif (2MB, 350x194px) Image search: [Google]
1455527714852.gif
2MB, 350x194px
>>29150235
Fucking THIS times x20. Fucking hate this literal gay world. Tumblr and fags are so god damn desperate to push their agendas and make everything a trans lesbian nonebinary blob to everything in gaming. Expecially in pokemon
>>
File: 1473552575391.gif (49KB, 158x137px) Image search: [Google]
1473552575391.gif
49KB, 158x137px
>>29150235
Like 70% of the characters are ten years old. I thought I was straight until I was like 16. These kids shouldn't be sexualized
>>
>>29150270
>>29150235
This. Remember Hau "the first transgender, chubby" rival? These tumblrfags shouldn't be allowed to ruin anything else

>>29150280
>ten years old
No, no they're not. Ilima looks to be about 16+. And what, labeling someone as straight is sexualizing them now? Go back to tumblr.
>>
Portuguese website confirms it's a male. Case closed.
>>
>>29150329
You're trying to label children's sexuality. That's wrong, and all the rest of your words suggest you're a transphobe and homophobe... just stop
>>
When does the Tumblr boogeyman meme end?
>>
>>29150389
This is bait
>>
>>29150401
Nice pasta, you fucking faggot.
>>29150389
You're creating children, not sissy anime characters. One day you'll be over 16 and you'll realize that, kid.
>>
>>29150419
Go to tumblr and check for yourself. Literally pushing this guy to be an agender nonbinary blob or a trans lesbian...
>>
>>29150401
>this pasta again
Close this tab then, anon.
>>
>>29150370
The Portuguese site isn't really a good source though, the "translations" there look like they were done by a braindead retard.
>Conheça Pokémon fascinantes e o poderoso Kahunas!
>Perito em Pokémon Normal-type
>poderoso Kahunas
>Normal-type
>>
>everyone crying about tumblr
>OP calls him a he and only asks why did the website delete a he
>no suggestions of him being trans or non-binary at all in the OP
>"why did they delete a word?" Triggers /vp/
>>
>>29150473
Literally every site except the English and Japanese one refer to him as MALE.
>>
>>29150508
>literally every site except the official and original one labels a character

Nice source
>>
>>29150505
This is what I mean about the Tumblr boogeyman. Everyone is jumping on OP for "pushing an agenda" when they're just curious what's up with the revision in the text. Anytime race or gender come up in any form, this board goes apeshit about Tumblr.
>>
>>29150541
The Pokemon sites, you bumbling fucktard.
>>
>>29150541
>offical

Nigger. All division are offical you stupid fuck
>>
>>29150442
>Literally pushing this guy to be an agender nonbinary blob or a trans lesbian...

Not really, OP's exact words pertaining to this is:

>Why are they being coy about Ilima's gender?

And:
>All the other language media explicitly refers to him as male; do you think they're actually considering changing his gender for the American release? What else could explain them not only avoiding using male pronouns, but actually going back and changing existing references to his gender?

OP didn't say he wanted Ilima's gender to be changed to anything in particular, he's just asking if the character's gender will be changed for the American release. And since the sexes of feminine men have be changed to female in the American releases of Japanese children's games in the past, it's not completely ridiculous to wonder if this could be the case here.

Though I personally doubt they'll change Ilima into a girl.
>>
>>29150584
Nono i mean in tumblr. Literelly in the website we have people like those pushing that shit. Im disregarding OP
>>
>>29149665
French also used "il" and "le capitaine", and he has a male name.
>>
>>29150505
> vp is scared of muh gays
No surprise to be found
GF-kun should have him say "I was a girl before I graduated" just for the meltdown
>>
>>29150558
Why is /vp/ so /pol/-ish anyway? Even the shitposting ridden boards I visit once in a while like /sp/ or /tv/ aren't like this, and you'd think a board dedicated to a children's videogame that caters to furries wouldn't care that much about muh politics muh society.

Is it a /v/-related thing?
>>
>>29150584
It's ridiculous because nothing about Ilima suggests he's a girl, at all.

I don't even fucking know why this started in the first place, the dude obviously has a dick and there shouldn't be any doubts about it. Just look at him.

Is a dude having pink hair enough to doubt his gender?
>>
>>29150601
Well then who the fuck cares? If I wanted to know what goes on on tumblr I'd go there.
>>
*sigh*

This board is too homophobic and transphobic. Why? Aren't you all for freedom?

>>29150627
I think it's because this place is religious, we need to get rid of them, and the quality will go up. It just sickens me.
>>
>>29150654
Because is leaking to vp and is shitpost fuel
>>
>>29150645
OP calls him a he, he knows its a he. Calm down with your boogeyman bullshit. Everyone knows he is a he.
>>
>>29150667
Nice shitpost mr. Meme master baiter
>>
>>29150645
>>29150584
It's ridiculous because nothing about Ilima suggests she's a guy, at all.

I don't even fucking know why this started in the first place, the girl obviously has a vagina and there shouldn't be any doubts about it. Just look at her.

Is a girl having pink hair enough to doubt her gender?
>>
>>29150670
Literally 100% of the tumblr shitposting ITT is from people who are mad about tumblr shitposting. OP didn't bring it up. If you're so obsessed with tumblr, go make an account there and stay gone. Its not "leaking" here, you're dragging it here yourself.
>>
File: tumblr_of2cuuutiZ1ujyiupo1_540.jpg (71KB, 456x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of2cuuutiZ1ujyiupo1_540.jpg
71KB, 456x810px
You see this shit? This should stop.
>>
>>29150725
And yet here you are, posting it for more visibility, going out of your way to search tumblr for it. You are literally the problem that you are complaining about.
>>
>>29150694
Maybe when you graduate high school you'll learn how the world works.
>>
>>29150749
I'm not the one calling a guy trans or nonbinary, anon.
>>
>>29150627
It's a thing in nerd culture for some reason. The more inclusive nerdy things get, the more regressive people who think they're social outcasts for liking games and comics tend to get. It's some kind of vanguarding nonsense from a time where they percieve only white guys liked nerdy things and all of these women and blacks and queers are clearly "newfags". Just look at how autistic people got about a black stormtrooper in Star Wars.
>>
>>29150667
>transphobic
Kill yourself disgusting hon abomination. Gays and lesbians hate you.
>>
>>29150782
Nobody here is. You're making that up. Shitposters just started crying "HES NOT TRANS TUMBLR GET OUT" completely unprovoked.
>>
>>29149400
iirc Japan has a gender neutral pronoun, but English doesn't. Therefore the English dub has to be careful in assigning one.
>>
>>29150792
To be fair, storm troopers are supposed to be clones. People weren't mad that he wasn't white, they were mad that he wasn't [whatever type of brown Jango Fett was] because it violated lore.
>>
>>29150836
>To be fair, storm troopers are supposed to be clones.

I think that was only from a certain point in time that they were clones
>>
>>29150850
That was lore that was added in between the 6th and 7th movie, or between the release of the 3rd and 7th episode. People didn't like the change.

The point is, they didn't want colored people out, they just wanted a consistent universe.
>>
>>29150667
>actually typing in *sigh*

You are one of those Tumblr fags who jester as they type what they feel.

Why is /vp/ latley slowly turning into /co/mblr Pokemon edition?
>>
>>29150836
But all those "real fans" should have known that clones were mostly all dead/retired at that point and that Imperials had drafted non-clones as Stormtroopers by then. There was definitely some people who fit what you're saying but a healthy chunk of it was race tardraging as well.
>>
>>29150163
>>29150217
I was not debating his gender, guys, I was wondering why they were acting strange about it.
>>
>>29150792
>It's a thing in nerd culture for some reason
But /a/, /jp/ and most of /vg/ aren't like this. I think only /co/ gets as /vp/, and they actually have reasons to complain about these things because current american cartoons are literally SJW central, whereas Pokémon, as a japanese game, has absolutely nothing to do with this tumblr culture thing.

There must be some reason for all this autism we get every fucking time a brown character is shown, every time some homos start lusting after a male character, and every time people sexualize little cartoon girls because muh pedos. It's getting ridiculous.
>>
>>29150909
*as bad as /vp/
>>
Translators probably don't know the captain's gender since Japanese can skip it completely in a sentence. Languages like French and Spanish need to choose one or it's impossible to translate, it happened in the PWT where the make Norman's child a son, which make people believe Brendan was the canon protag. Japanese used kodomo, which is neutral, which English properly translated to "child". The only source that matters is the Japanese one.

So yeah, with that design? They are trying to keep it vague.
>>
>>29150938
>So yeah, with that design? They are trying to keep it vague.
What? It's very obviously a boy, a prettyboy. This cannot be the first time people have seen a prettyboy, especially in Pokemon games. There's nothing vague about it
>>
>>29150938
Does that mean futa Ilima might be canon
>>
>>29150329
You're angry at people who are pushing a character as a sexual orientation while you are pushing that same character as a different sexual orientation. Neither of you have any evidence to support this and you both sound like hypocritical faggots.

Just because you're a homophobe doesn't mean being straight is equivalent to 'being normal' while being gay is labeling.

Holy shit why do people like you exist.
>>
>>29150909
The Japanese slant of boards like /a/ is why it's not really an issue there because of how monolithic and conformist a culture Japan is and how fans of Japanese media tend to try to view it from a westernized idea of how the Japanese might view it. Weeaboos are too busy emulating Japanese concepts to try to apply western race/gender/sexuality ideals and most don't understand Japanese culture enough for the native perspective.
>>
>>29149821

=/= doesn't mean anything. Use the proper unicode (≠) or ' != '.
>>
>>29150887
They worrent tho.
>>
>>29150966
Sorry, anon, but when I watched the trailer the first time, I couldn't tell, and assumes male from the website. It's that kind of design that anime usually uses to fuck with you.
>>
>>29149734
I'm not sure about Spanish, but in Portuguese it is impossible to keep gender ambiguous in most cases. Spanish and Portuguese are rather closely related languages so I'd assume that's the case as well.
>>
>>29151045
It is. See >>29150938
You can't trust those languages. Someone needs to check the Japanese site.
>>
File: 1405215567826.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1405215567826.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
He's wearing a male goddamn school uniform, of course he's a guy, you chromosome sponge.
>>
>>29150969
cuntboy, anon
>>
>>29150865
No, the Clones being gradually replaced by regular soldiers was a thing long before Episode VII. Because the Stormtroopers from the original trilogy were obviously not clones, expanded universe authors started coming up with explanations right after the prequels.

I think by the time episode IV rolled around in the chronology, only a small elite unit was still made of Clone Troopers, and they were not producing more.
The thing about there being both clones voluntary/drafted soldiers in the Imperial Army was carried over when Disney hit the lore reset button, the specifities of why this happened were not.
>>
>>29151008
>doesn't mean being straight is equivalent to 'being normal' while being gay is labeling.

Except it does, you literal faggot. Being a fag will never be the norm. There is nothing to imply that Ilima is anything other than a normal straight guy, why the fuck would anyone think otherwise? Did they think that with Kiawe? Sophocles? No. And why is that? That's right, only because Ilima's hair is PINK.

The only ones being hypocrites here are you and the rest of the fags who keep trying to label him as gay/trans/nonbinary. You're doing the same thing you hate, assigning shit based on colors. Pink=Feminine, thus, "he's gay/trans/nonbinary!"
>>
I'd stick fuck him/her.
>>
>>29151214
*still
though I wouldn't mind fucking him/her with a stick
>>
>>29151126
The Japanese site has no pronouns used for Ilima.
The CoroCoro leaks have Ilima use "boku" to refer to him/herself, which is what young boys/tomboys use.

http://tamae.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/poke/1476309776/
The Japanese fans are somewhat confused about Ilima's gender too.
>イリマってこれ男かな
>Ilima? Is this a dude?
>「イリマ」がハワイ語で花をあらわしてて男女どちらにもつけられる名前らしいけど確かに中性的だし花っぽいわ
>Ilima is a type of flower in Hawaiian and appears to be a gender-neutral name. Ilima does seem kind of androgynous and flowery.
>イリマは男? かわE
>Is Ilima a dude? What a qt.
>イリマは今流行りのジェンダーレス男子って感じだね
>Ilima seems like those trendy genderless boys, huh.
>>
File: irohny.jpg (17KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
irohny.jpg
17KB, 400x266px
>"normal" trainer
>gender problems
>>
>>29149472
If that's what was originally written, that would be fine, literally no one would notice. But by going back and re-writing the sentence just to remove the pronoun, that is exactly 100% avoiding pronouns.
>>
>>29149847
Except they're not changing his gender, they're hiding it.

>>29149762
>>29149821
They're just being obnoxious for the sake of it.

I personally think that, for the first time in a while, GF is trying to make an androgynous character. I don't know if it's supposed to follow a "Normal-type" or "neutral" theme, but clearly Ilima isn't meant to be so easily pegged as male or female. I'm curious how they develop the character in the anime and what kind of voice they give them.
>>
File: IMG_20161015_120818.jpg (7KB, 154x139px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161015_120818.jpg
7KB, 154x139px
>>29151200
Anon, it has shit to do with color or clothes. Here, neutral black and white. It's a vague face. I also think it's a boy but you can't blame the translators for covering their asses.
>>
who cares
>>
>>29151305
He looks like a guy. From his clothes, to his stance, to his face and hair. Everything about him just screams "pretty boy".
>>
>>29151033
>literally changing the website description to remove gendered pronouns
>not being weird about gender
>>
>>29151309
honestly
>bein this angry about androgynous/nonbinary characters in 2016
kys
>>
>>29149400
>lack of hips
>lack of waist
>lack of tits
>masculine clothing
>masculine way of standing
What about him is girly again? We know how Pokemon designs girls, and he's not designed that way at all.
>>
>>29151253
Thank you, anon. Boku indeed can be used by tomboys (Akane Tendou used it iirc) so together with the clothes I can totally see this to be the classic confusion trope Japanese writers love so much.

Translators are playing it safe, that's my opinion. It has nothing to do with SJWs.
>>
File: IMG_3159.jpg (61KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3159.jpg
61KB, 500x502px
Why does a feminine man trigger all you faggots so much?
>>
File: 1474746295281.png (107KB, 400x540px) Image search: [Google]
1474746295281.png
107KB, 400x540px
>>29149400
Delicious trap will be delicious.
>>
>>29151126
>jap site
>using pronouns
Good joke. Japan is the master language of never mentioning genders.
>>
Agreeing with the anons re: translators playing it safe. If it was a sex change we'd get the changed pronouns, but they're sticking to the original. You're reading too much into this.
>>
>>29151437
You missundertood me. I didn't want to check the japanese site for pronouns, I wanted to confirm that indeed it wasn't mentioned and the Latin languages were forced to choose, like it happened with my PWT example. I was right.
>>
>>29151305
Looks like me desu
>>
>all these people crying "hurr of course it's a boy"
>OP literally calls him "he" multiple times
How can you retards still miss the point by this much?
>>
>>29151526
If they were really unsure about his gender why don't they just ask the japs? Instead of "covering" their asses for the vague possibility that he might end up being a she, or do they just not understand japan's concept of effeminate pretty boys and are really not sure about this traps gender?
>>
>>29151386
BECAUSE HE HAS PINK SEMI-LONG HAIRS AND PINK AND LONG == GIRL
WAIT WHY ARE YOU SO SEXIST ANON PINK IS NOT FOR GIRLS AND THEY CAN HAVE SHORT HAIRS TOO.

You can't fucking win.
The translation was modified just to pander to amerifags.

But at the same time, we can't really say anything as the new translation is more in line with the japanese description, which doesn't reflect in anyway his gender.
>>
File: Midare-Kiwame1.png (379KB, 464x747px) Image search: [Google]
Midare-Kiwame1.png
379KB, 464x747px
>>29151638
>trap
Pic related is a trap. Ilima is not.
>>
>so they changed the site to get rid of any mentions of this dude's gender. Don't you think thats weird?
>OMG HE'S NOT A GIRL/TRANS ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID SJW TUMBLR GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29151638
Now this is a good argument, and what op was probably going for. Honestly, anon, I have no idea. Japanese can be weird about communicating with their localizations, maybe? I've heard some crazy stories from the company that edits manga here. Maybe they did ask and Japan asked to be kept vague on porpuse. As I said, this is a commom animanga trope.
>>
>>29151679
Personally I wouldn't call him one either but he's apparently trap enough for that anon to think that the translators need to cover their asses in the odd scenario that he ends up being a reverse trap apparently.
>>
>>29150473
>The Portuguese site isn't really a good source though
Yes it is, it's official.
There aren't full translations because there is no option to play the game in portuguese, dummy. Everyone here has always played the game in english.
>>
File: lNCsvm.jpg (18KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
lNCsvm.jpg
18KB, 320x240px
>>29151793
Have you never seen a reverse trap? Ilima could totally be one. Personally I don't expect it from Pokémom, but strictly talking design, he qualifies.
>>
>>29151884
Are you literally incapable of reading? I even mentioned reverse traps in my own post. /vp/ really is one of the most retarded boards on this site.
>>
>>29152325
I did. You said you wouldn't call it one either.
>>
File: 1454974656625.png (272KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1454974656625.png
272KB, 500x500px
>still no porn
>>
>>29152494
What, are you too stupid to understand simple sentences? Let's do it again then. I said I wouldn't call him a trap as in male that looks literally like a girl. I never said anything about his believability as a reverse trap a girl literally looking like a boy.
But if you want to go all autist on me, no he isn't a reverse trap either because he would need to be an actual confirmed girl for that, but he's just another gay ass pretty boy.
>>
Sooner or later the English translation (he is referred to as guy pretty much everywhere else) will have to choose one or the other: going full retard tumblr tranny/nonbinary/snowflake pandering or actually acknowledge the fact that he's a guy.

>Ilima is a brilliant young man. He spends most of his time teaching the local children about Pokémon and he does it all by himself!

VS.

>Ilima is a brilliant young person. Ilima spends most of Ilima's time teaching the local children about Pokémon and Ilima does it all by Ilima's self! <---- the kind of nonsense the site's PR team is currently aiming for

>Ilima is a brilliant young person. They spend most of their time teaching the local children about Pokémon and they do it all by themselves! <---- JUST
>>
>>29149400
>Japan
>Draw a girl
>Call it a boy
>>
File: 1476536119790.png (497KB, 892x525px) Image search: [Google]
1476536119790.png
497KB, 892x525px
>>29149400
>>
He's just a cute boy, I think. Nothing to make a deal about. I don't need the Pokemon website to tell me what my eyes and brain are capable of piecing together.

Cool character design, either way, like when boys are allowed to be cute without seeming weak.
>>
>>29153469
>Ilima is a brilliant young person. Ilima spends most of their time teaching the local children about Pokémon and does it all by themself!
>>
>>29151884
What is Anabel?
>>
I've never understood the whole "triggered" and "fucking SJWs" stuff when they complain or comment, on their own websites, about their personal feels on characters.

Isn't people freaking out about them and yelling about it and insulting them when no one here has actually said anything like it just another form of getting "triggered". Sinking to their level, so to speak?

If you really wanted to show you were better than them and how the world "really works", wouldn't it be better to just ignore them?
>>
>>29150163
Because /vp/ feels weird jerking it to a guy who looks like a girl and would rather circle jerk that NOA will censor his gender in English so they can still fap to "her".
>>
>>29154059
Your point being? It's still a clunky, unnecessary and messy sentence.

He's a guy and there's no need for this PR stunt. When did turning men with softer/cuter features into "non-men/half-men" become progressive? It's laughably regressive, if anything. Males come in all shapes and sizes and the thing that links them all together is their sex.

>>29154227
>You are just as silly as them for pointing the obvious
See, it doesn't really work that way. That's some B-rate false-flagging.
>>
>>29149400
You can't look at Ilima and say that's a girl. Sure, he's got gay hair and a hairpin, but that's clearly a dude.

>No hips
>No gap
>No breasts at all
>The pedo vest
>Face shape

Sure, one could argue the same with Lana and her baggy pants and lack of breasts, but this guy's 100% dick holder.
>>
Is he Kukui's husband?
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.