[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did they do to Jessie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: JESSIE.png (76KB, 276x418px) Image search: [Google]
JESSIE.png
76KB, 276x418px
That smile.
>>
>>29147086

She seems to be the only one who actually ages in the anime. She looks pretty damn old and haggard these days.
>>
>>29147086
dam son
>>
>>29147109
meowth is 57.
>>
>>29147086

Official artwork of Arora Ash and Pikachu
>>
File: gunpepee.jpg (3KB, 122x119px) Image search: [Google]
gunpepee.jpg
3KB, 122x119px
>tfw jessie is the best written most complex character of all time
>>
>>29147086
James is also looking derpier than normal with his hair acting up like that.

It's too blobby, his ahoge is too thicc.
>>
>>29147086
Do they even know that Team Rocket doesn't exist anymore? Do they know Giovanni fucked off somewhere to be a trainer again?? I have so many questions
>>
>>29147575
>Do they know Giovanni fucked off somewhere to be a trainer again

I haven't been keeping up with the anime. Can someone give me a quick run-down on what happened to Team Rocket?
>>
How is SM even going to work with team rocket and reset Ash? New Ash is all silly and goofy, and the rockets are silly and goofy.
>>
File: OG.png (219KB, 664x599px) Image search: [Google]
OG.png
219KB, 664x599px
>>29147086
I don't really mind these new art styles. As long as they remain as a great comic relief of the anime and not end up like how they were in the Best Wishes series, I'm fine with these changes.

But boy, even the artwork from the original series look miles better than these.
>>
>>29147109
>She seems to be the only one who actually ages in the anime. She looks pretty damn old and haggard these days.

this is such bullshit. they don't age. ever.
J and J are about 25 years old and that's about it.
>>
Now they look like actual villains.
Maybe now it will be like OS and Johto where there's character development
Fucking ashnimefags refusing to grow up
>>
>>29147086
finally?
>>
>>29147146
it's actually true.

>watch the Xatu weather prediction episode
>Xatu gazes into her past
>Xatu became confused!
>it hurts itself in confusion!

it literally dropped on the floor all dizzy and said Jessie's past is too complex for it.
>>
>>29147575
again?

but you know Generations is not the regular anime series though, right?
>>
I like the Ghibli-inspired look. And we've seen how loose the new animation is, so it's not like their faces are gonna be stuck just like that.
>>
>>29147604
Nothing happened. Everything is still the same. Anon was referring to Generations, not the main anime.
>>
File: Team_Rocket_Trio_AG (1).png (49KB, 266x215px) Image search: [Google]
Team_Rocket_Trio_AG (1).png
49KB, 266x215px
>>29147658
AG looks good too
>>
>>29147086
Christ, I know they're going for the rounded edges appeal for little kids but fuck. James' hair looks so much better when its spiked at the end.
>>
>>29147604
>Can someone give me a quick run-down on what happened to Team Rocket?
In the anime? Literally nothing, it's still active. Giovanni appeared two episodes ago, even.
>>
>>29147086
Poor James...
that beer belly
>>
>>29148241
they were confirmed 17 when ash was 10
So they are STILL 17

25, my ass
>>
>>29148819
No they weren't.
>>
>>29148819
The Mewtwo radio drama starts with a flashback to 20 years in the past, and Jessie was a kid at that point.
>>
>>29147146
Jessie and James literally have the most development out of every other character in the show.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.