[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Reminder that all of your headcanons are categorically false

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: everythingislies.jpg (657KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
everythingislies.jpg
657KB, 1280x1707px
>>
>>29146706
>pokemon never die
But what about Lucario?
>>
>>29146706
Remember when this has jack shit to do with anything that matters? Like, the sand castles were shown KILLING a pikachu. Not knocking it out. Killing it
>>
>>29146706
This is old and out of date
They have broken all these rules since then
>>
>>29146737
He faded, you didn't see him go limp, you saw him fucking evaporate.
As long as its something just slightly removed from death its acceptable
>>
>>29146737
That's a Digimon
>>
who are you quoting
>>
>>29146742
EATING Pikachu, killing is merely implied
>>
>>29146706
What about things like the Lavender Tower, Memorial Pillar, Mt. Pyre, Lost Tower, Celestial Tower, and Route 10.
All of them grave sites for the departed.
These tend to trump anything in the anime, because they're a part of the true canon of the game.
>>
File: destroyed.png (95KB, 1068x1200px) Image search: [Google]
destroyed.png
95KB, 1068x1200px
>the blood relation between it and the Pokemon in its pouch is kept ambiguous

>PARENTAL Bond
>>
>>29146776
The pokemon in those graves are never outright stated to be carcasses
>>
>>29146706
What do Pidgeots eat?
>>
>>29146706
Iirc in the 4th movie young Sam Oak says that Celebi is going to die. It's one of the few mentions of death in the anime.
>>
>>29146826
Berries
>>
>>29146826
Being eaten =/= dying
>>29146859
But it does not die
>>
>>29146706
>pokemon never die

but what about cubone's mother?
>>
>a Kangaroo with its kid in the pouch

How is that ambiguous?!
>>
>>29146889
>a Kangaroo with a kid in its pouch
ftfy
>>
>>29146737
This is a guide for other companies that want to reference Pokemon, I think. They even mention in the guide that they do some of this stuff in the games, but they don't want anyone else going into territories they don't want to go into.
>>
>>29146885
It didn't actually died, it was an Alolan Marrowhawk.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 457x351px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 457x351px
>>29146925
yeah you know what I mean
>>
Anybody else got the rest of this book? I love it
>>
>>29146765
You do reaslise if you're eaten, you die, right ?
>>
>>29146706
what is this supposed to be again? do you have the whole thing?
>>
>>29147277
It's a guide for what not to do if you're going to reference/include Pokemon in your product. I've been looking for the whole thing but I haven't found it yet.
>>
>>29147277
I think it's supposed to be a guide for marketers or something.
>>
>>29147271
Vore fetishists would object.

Well some would.
>>
File: 1474887642320.png (132KB, 305x259px) Image search: [Google]
1474887642320.png
132KB, 305x259px
>>29146706
>using a guide for third party work like the anime as "canon".
Nice one. This doesn't dictate at all how the game's lore and world work.
>>
>>29146786
Pokemon's actually a fucked up Sunless Sea culture. The pokemon live forever but when they uget too useless with age, dementia and power they just lock them in caskets and bury them alive.
>>
>>29147293
Someone's fetish =/= logic
No seriously, let yourself swallowed and then see what happens.
>>
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/answerman/2016-09-14/.106445

I'm interested in reading Pokémon's style guide if there's more out there.
>>
>>29146875
Yes it does. It dies, then is brought back to life by its past and future selves.

The fact that it was revived does not change that it actually died at one point. Everyone even cried about it as if it were a character death.
>>
Ash dies in every other movie.

I mean, he isn't a pokemon, but he's been petrified, blown up, melted, didn't he drown in quicksilver once?
>>
>>29147363
>Ash melts

wat
>>
>>29147378
Lucario and the mystery of mew.

He touches the... primordial soup antibodies of the tree and they eat him (and all the other humans) in a melty way.

Its easily the most brutal one too, since pikachu just watches while he gives a 'ohgodgoodbyepikachu' speach while its happening.
>>
>>29147409
That's more like getting eaten than melted
>>
>>29147415
Well barring the mastication (since there are goo monsters and lack teeth) there isn't much difference.

The antibodies vanished into the ground too leaving no trace of either, so its really just suicidal erosion.
>>
File: tumblr_mlngzjyBbw1qfl9mfo2_500.png (94KB, 500x564px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlngzjyBbw1qfl9mfo2_500.png
94KB, 500x564px
>>29146737
too soon...
>>
>>29146706
But that's just an instruction book for the anime writing and dubbing, we've had this thread time ago with all the pages.
>>
>>29147363
>All various human cells of the body turned into one variety of stone cells
>Getting blown up, a quick death, but having that one brief second, that I'm sure feels much longer as your brain cells are firing at maximum, of your body getting ripped/torn apart by concussive force and shrapnel
>Melted. Fucking melted. Every part of your body, from the extremities inward, getting dissolved into inert liquid
>Drowning in quicksilver. I mean shit. Even if you could get the fuck out of there, you're dead in like 5 weeks from the pure cancer inside and outside of your body, but I don't even think it works as a swimmable liquid because it's too thick/slippery, so the drowning would be even more hopeless and just fuck

Oh god, Pokémon really is nightmare world, isn't it?

Is Pokémon Hell? Did Japan find a way to contact hell and keep its citizens under oath of silence but Nintendo decided to let North America see this one glimpse of what happens to us after death? We all become reborn as Pokémon trainers? Or worse, Pokémon? Are the trainers the demons, forcing us to fight each other to the death in misshapen, awkward forms with strange and uncontrollable powers?
>>
>>29146706
>Having headcanon for a children's series
wew
>>
>>29147271
I can name like 17 animals that don't die when you eat them and another 10 that have being eaten as part of their life cycle
>>
>>29147774
>anime
It's for American merchandise manifacturers and has literally nothing to do with the anime.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.